Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (316845 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2014
^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by kenny1984: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Wanna short Gold...what do you think?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2014
pls i need help, windows task bar has refused to show on my system.

i have done everything i know, any advice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2014
tom29reloaded:

bro nothing against u pls keep doing ur tin. my bad was i treated it as scalping. my highest stop is usually 10 - 20 pips for forex hence d big lot.

secondly i didn't analysed being dat d signal was looking sure d way u posted so i was like let me quickly make 50% here.

also check my own trades u will notice dat gold was capable of doubling my account but dat anger i closed it and withdraw all funds.

as Ephisi is a master of EU so i am on GOLD by God's grace. my strategy is +90% no chest beating as Dec 31 will prove if i am right or wrong (i don't believe in luck)

Lastly @ ephisi and phoenifx keep doing ur best u guys are simply good not some ego attention seekers like benpuzzy always shouting "fx is sweet and i make 3000 pips every month" without any worthy contribution since coming to dis thread.
No time to banter or argue with any man under d sun is not worth it at all. Until then bye

[b]@Tomreloaded...Thanks and pls DO NOT take any trade recommendations or alerts given by me or anyone else here in this thread HOOK, LINE AND SINKER (100%). The alerts we give is to give guys here a heads up to go and do ur own analysis and decide whether or not to take the trade. Nobody is a grandmaster in FX trading but it sure helps to be able to have confidence in ur strategy and PERSONAL analysis irrespective of what people even so-called experts may say. in other words, filter the noise, look at the charts and trade what's its telling u. i commend u on ur Dec 31 goal...dats the fire buh dont let it burn u, learn to practice good money management relative to ur account size. if its small, then there aint nufing u can do than accept lil pickings and build up ur account b4 bigger lot sizes come into play even if it takes a long period of time than ur deadline, remember my saying dat FX is a get rich slow business. stay humble and ctrl ur emotions. more pips to everyone in this community.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2014
kenny1984: Wanna short Gold...what do you think?
flaky setup
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by JAkpayen(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2014
aguiyi: pls i need help, windows task bar has refused to show on my system.
i have done everything i know, any advice
Probably you set the taskbar to auto-hide.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Has Gold made up it's mind? Please I'm on holiday from the charts so who can analyze objectively?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by dagr8(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
tom29reloaded:

bro nothing against u pls keep doing ur tin. my bad was i treated it as scalping. my highest stop is usually 10 - 20 pips for forex hence d big lot.

secondly i didn't analysed being dat d signal was looking sure d way u posted so i was like let me quickly make 50% here.

also check my own trades u will notice dat gold was capable of doubling my account but dat anger i closed it and withdraw all funds.

as Ephisi is a master of EU so i am on GOLD by God's grace. my strategy is +90% no chest beating as Dec 31 will prove if i am right or wrong (i don't believe in luck)

Lastly @ ephisi and phoenifx keep doing ur best u guys are simply good not some ego attention seekers like benpuzzy always shouting "fx is sweet and i make 3000 pips every month" without any worthy contribution since coming to dis thread.
No time to banter or argue with any man under d sun is not worth it at all. Until then bye
@emboldened ...Imagine angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sell GJ now @ 171.40 for 100 pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
@JAkpayen

pls how do i get to that window
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by JAkpayen(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
aguiyi: @JAkpayen
pls how do i get to that window
Have you tried putting the cursor to the bottom of your screen to see if it will appear? Or press the window key on your keyboard to bring up the start menu.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kirinwa: Sell GJ now @ 171.40 for 100 pips.

u sure about this, i think dat nucca dey for BUY mode ooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
JAkpayen:
Have you tried putting the cursor to the bottom of your screen to see if it will appear? Or press the window key on your keyboard to bring up the start menu.

thanks boss, i finally got it to show,dont even know how but my active windows is not showing on the desk top, i have to go through task manager to be able to access an open page.

any further help?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
tom29reloaded:

grin Good day master. I just say mai greet you. Have a nice weekend all....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
phoenixfx: Pls Lawson and Mez and any other guys out there on live XM broker platform. Pls i would like to know if they have an office in Lagos jst like FXTM and what's d procedure to funding the account via local deposit. Any XM representative contact number to call would be appreciated. ive not been able to get any of these info from their webpage or live chat.

Send email to sophocles@xm.com for complain or information. He's in charge of Nigeria. You can include your phone number If need be, so that he can call.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by gnews: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
I have been enjoying signals for free from FOREX SIGNAL FX on facebook for the past 3 weeks and I felt to share it with you guys, make e no be say I dey chop alone. He sends his alert by 6-30am-7-30am nigerian time. The guy is good.. Tested and trusted. Abeg I no be agent oo, and morova it's free.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oh well, missed that move. Still buying dips

ephisi: Will be watching 1.3370/ 1.3350 to buy

I will be buying dips on eurusd no shorts until we break 1.3333 down or correctio to 1.3500/1.3600. Im done for the week. Will update later. No more trades till monday.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wish i never closed my trade lol! Thats why i love swing trading. Updste on eurusd analysis. As i said earlier its not safe to take sells. 1.34oo has been broken. Looking for buys 1.3400/1.3375 area. Which ever way! Buying dips on eurusd

ephisi: Will be watching 1.3370/ 1.3350 to buy

I will be buying dips on eurusd no shorts until we break 1.3333 down or correctio to 1.3500/1.3600. Im done for the week. Will update later. No more trades till monday.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
phoenixfx:

[b]@Tomreloaded...Thanks and pls DO NOT take any trade recommendations or alerts given by me or anyone else here in this thread HOOK, LINE AND SINKER (100%). The alerts we give is to give guys here a heads up to go and do ur own analysis and decide whether or not to take the trade. Nobody is a grandmaster in FX trading but it sure helps to be able to have confidence in ur strategy and PERSONAL analysis irrespective of what people even so-called experts may say. in other words, filter the noise, look at the charts and trade what's its telling u. i commend u on ur Dec 31 goal...dats the fire buh dont let it burn u, learn to practice good money management relative to ur account size. if its small, then there aint nufing u can do than accept lil pickings and build up ur account b4 bigger lot sizes come into play even if it takes a long period of time than ur deadline, remember my saying dat FX is a get rich slow business. stay humble and ctrl ur emotions. more pips to everyone in this community.[/b]

Thats how he once took my signal and risked his whole balance on it, and is still talking about it till date, God help him
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
phoenixfx: Pls Lawson and Mez and any other guys out there on live XM broker platform. Pls i would like to know if they have an office in Lagos jst like FXTM and what's d procedure to funding the account via local deposit. Any XM representative contact number to call would be appreciated. ive not been able to get any of these info from their webpage or live chat.

they dont have a Nigerian Office
webmoney
debit card
and wire are the options available to Nigerians
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
rozayx5:
Thats how he once took my signal and risked his whole balance on it, and is still talking about it till date, God help him
.........amen.
thought he told us his final good bye.
and funny enough some folks take sides with someone this inconsistent.God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2014
I was hit below the belt yesterday angry

I believe I have learnt a VERY important lesson wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 2:58am On Aug 09, 2014
What went wrong bro. So sorry
sojmann: I was hit below the belt yesterday angry

I believe I have learnt a VERY important lesson wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Just did a lil resesrch on the cog indicator. My observation is that it works very well in trends(buying or selling retracements in a trend) but lags in spotting major market reversals. Price action, support and resistance rules.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
GJ is sitting on a strong monthly support.
Buy on Monday for at least 200 pips by Tuesday.Enjoy.

Am not saying that monthly support cannot be broken but what I love about price action/ forex is that its repetive.It wouldn't break anyhow.What I feel should happen is that price will go up before coming down with force if it intends breaking. Maybe by Tuesday most likely Wednesday.

Trade plan

GJ buystop @ 171.50 if price dips to 170.90 position @ 171.00

Stoploss 171.00 or 170.50 depending on buystop

Target 173.50 or 173.00. ” ” ”
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
latestsunny:

Send email to sophocles@xm.com for complain or information. He's in charge of Nigeria. You can include your phone number If need be, so that he can call.

Thanks v. much
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
rozayx5:

they dont have a Nigerian Office
webmoney
debit card
and wire are the options available to Nigerians

Thanks Rozayx5
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by arthuryemi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
good day, everyone .............. any kind hearted house mate with any of Jonathan fox price action course material please send me
..........arthuryemi at yahoo dot co dot uk........... thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
ephisi: What went wrong bro. So sorry

I used a COG indicator with the WRONG settings sad
Now I have the correct COG and a VERY good filter wink
...Besides,Mustapha Belkhayate advocates using the COG with the martingale strategy,whereby you add to your trade @ -50pips and -100pips because price must eventually move back to the center of gravity(the middle line)
.....I can't afford doing this embarassed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
sojmann:

I used a COG indicator with the WRONG settings sad
Now I have the correct COG and a VERY good filter wink
...Besides,Mustapha Belkhayate advocates using the COG with the martingale strategy,whereby you add to your trade @ -50pips and -100pips because price must eventually move back to the center of gravity(the middle line)
.....I can't afford doing this embarassed

Sojmann, i'll advise that u DONT try this martingale stuff on a live account (whether u can afford it or not) cos it has led to the quick death of so many accounts. As per the COG indy, i believe it has some flaws, some of which were pointed out by Ephisi few posts back so for me its a no go buh if it works for u or anyone else then thats gud. sowie 4 ur loss all d same.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
@sojman in place of the martingale strategy i sugesst you add price action, support and resistance. That will refine your entries. This could also give you entries towards the thick lines red and green lines thus increasing your profitability. I also noticed youre doing a risk reward ratio of 1:1 quite difficult to remai profitable in the long run

phoenixfx:

Sojmann, i'll advise that u DONT try this martingale stuff on a live account (whether u can afford it or not) cos it has led to the quick death of so many accounts. As per the COG indy, i believe it has some flaws, some of which were pointed out by Ephisi few posts back so for me its a no go buh if it works for u or anyone else then thats gud. sowie 4 ur loss all d same.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hi
Kirinwa: GJ is sitting on a strong monthly support.
Buy on Monday for at least 200 pips by Tuesday.Enjoy.
Am not saying that monthly support cannot be broken but what I love about price action/ forex is that its repetive.It wouldn't break anyhow.What I feel should happen is that price will go up before coming down with force if it intends breaking. Maybe by Tuesday most likely Wednesday.
Trade plan
GJ buystop @ 171.50 if price dips to 170.90 position @ 171.00
Stoploss 171.00 or 170.50 depending on buystop
Target 173.50 or 173.00. ” ” ”

Good call...a little dip (SELL) towards 170.910 - 170.691 levels before any buy set up will come into play. Safe play is the Buystop buh like i said a mini-dip first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.