Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako (1988 Views)

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu / My Proposed 7 Year Single Tenure Was Misunderstood – GEJ / Jonathan's Single-tenure Proposal Fraudulent, Self-serving . ACN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Do you think that if we are to keep voting on the basis of majority ....any one that speaks your language..Ibo..will ever be President of this country now or in the distant future?

GEJ will go one day....but your actions and utterances will hurt you forever if Nigeria stays.

Mumu has the yorubas succesfully installed their candidate as president ever in this country? Awolowo and Olu falae comes to mind.Obsanjo was foisted by the north on yorubas and was never yoruba candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut your lying putrid mouth!

Just like you....your President is a serial liar....that much was revealed by OBJ.
Now compare the statement you made above (in response to the post showing you where the president categorically denied signing any agreement) to this:
ilugunboy: Has he categorically denied that he didn't? While the prove of burden is on those that claimed he signed...the man should openly deny the existence of such too.
Ethnic-induced hatred for GEJ has made you erratic, confused and mentally unstable. Nothing can be done by GEJ to please tribal bigots like you. Nigeria can do without decomposed, stenchy effluents like you. Shame on you! *Spits

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu has the yorubas succesfully installed their candidate as president ever in this country? Awolowo and Olu falae comes to mind.Obsanjo was foisted by the north on yorubas and was never yoruba candidate.

But Yorubas forced the whole country to concede the two candidates to them.... grin.

Hausas too are about doing that....those are the two blocs that can muster such clout. grin
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by bodejohn(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
I am always amazed when Nigerians pick sides to defend our leaders. This might be because I have been let down many times by the actions and inactions of these so called leaders.

Every politician or political group builds up consensus before any major election. This consensus building could be agreements to share offices or rotate power in a certain pattern. No one tribe can single handedly win a presidential election in a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria.

Even the current leadership in the country at the federal level is directly or indirectly building consensus for the for the 2015 elections. I will be disappointed if anyone here think these political realignments are in the interest of the common man on the street.

So if they didn't think about me when they are sharing portfolios and signing agreements, why should I bother when they fail to keep to their own selfish agreements
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

But Yorubas forced the whole country to concede the two candidates to them.... grin.

Hausas too are about doing that....those are the two blocs that can muster such clout. grin

Forced ko concede ni!! Continue to make a fool of yourselves.The yorubas were vehemently opposed to OBJ in 1999.If anybody was forced,it was OBJ who was forced upon the yorubas and has occupied their own presidential slot.Continue to make a fool of yourself all this Fashola this,fashola that is simply balderdash.Fashola will simply end up like any other yoruba presidential candidate(Awolowo,Falae etc) as the 'best president' nigeria never had.

About the talk of hausas producing presidential candidates of bot PDP and APC,I must suggest that you are simply hig on cow urine because the PDP as presently constituted is inside the palms of GEJ as he can do whatever he wants with the party.Hausa presidential candidate ko hausa lagos governor ni
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by nitt: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Like ojukwu, Gej is biting off more than he can chew
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Goddex: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Rubbish foooolish talk from Nyako

1) So Nyako claims he also signed the Jonathan one term agreement but could not make a copy for himself for the records. What a daft Stewpid administrator!

2) So they was an agreement in 2011 but Jonathan still had to fight a fierce political battle with the likes Buhari, Atiku, IBB, Aliyu Gusau, Adamu Ciroma, ACF, Northern Elders Forum, Ribadu etc

3) Nyako is now in APC, why still concerned about a Jonathan candidature? His APC can go present a Hausa candidate or a Muslim/Muslim ticket or whatever and leave Jonathan out of one Stewpid agreement matter

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by HowFar: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
nitt: Like ojukwu, Gej is biting off more than he can chew

Relax bro, I see him biting this apple for a few more years.

If you don't like it, tough.
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by HowFar: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes...GEJ CARRY GO! No need for an election.

Jokers! grin

If Gej was Obj we won't be thinking of an election. I no it pains you to the core but by all permutations the earliest a Yoruba man will rule this country is 2043. You've got a long wait bro, no need for unnecessary hypertension. Live with it or ship out.
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

Forced ko concede ni!! Continue to make a fool of yourselves.The yorubas were vehemently opposed to OBJ in 1999.If anybody was forced,it was OBJ who was forced upon the yorubas and has occupied their own presidential slot.Continue to make a fool of yourself all this Fashola this,fashola that is simply balderdash.Fashola will simply end up like any other yoruba presidential candidate(Awolowo,Falae etc) as the 'best president' nigeria never had.

About the talk of hausas producing presidential candidates of bot PDP and APC,I must suggest that you are simply hig on cow urine because the PDP as presently constituted is inside the palms of GEJ as he can do whatever he wants with the party.Hausa presidential candidate ko hausa lagos governor ni

Nonsense as usual...this is 2014. Leave your blockhead attitude behind you....

Chukwudi....a Segun and Olu were made the candidates of the two main political parties in Nigeria in a particular election year in Nigeria.

Your mortal enemies...the Hausas had no choice than to allow a Yoruba man...he did 8 full years ....

Nobody will concede such to Ifeanyi and Emeka ..
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Goddex: Rubbish foooolish talk from Nyako

1) So Nyako claims he also signed the Jonathan one term agreement but could not make a copy for himself for the records. What a daft Stewpid administrator!

2) So they was an agreement in 2011 but Jonathan still had to fight a fierce political battle with the likes Buhari, Atiku, IBB, Aliyu Gusau, Adamu Ciroma, ACF, Northern Elders Forum, Ribadu etc

3) Nyako is now in APC, why still concerned about a Jonathan candidature? His APC can go present a Hausa candidate or a Muslim/Muslim ticket or whatever and leave Jonathan out of one Stewpid agreement matter

Don't mind the ode!! Agreement ko diagreement ni
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
How Far?:

If Gej was Obj we won't be thinking of an election. I no it pains you to the core but by all permutations the earliest a Yoruba man will rule this country is 2043. You've got a long wait bro, no need for unnecessary hypertension. Live with it or ship out.

And I put it to you that a a Yoruba will still rule this country again....but NEVER an Ibo man.

Gerrit?

The joke is on your enemies of Nigeria that took arms against your fatherland.
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Nonsense as usual...this is 2014. Leave your blockhead attitude behind you....

Chukwudi....a Segun and Olu were made the candidates of the two main political parties in Nigeria in a particular election year in Nigeria.

Your mortal enemies...the Hausas had no choice than to allow a Yoruba man...he did 8 full years ....

Nobody will concede such to Ifeanyi and Emeka ..

The fact remains that your slave masters chose for you who will occupy your presidential slot for you.Just like you idiots tried to do in Anambra with Ngige and failed woefully
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

The fact remains that your slave masters chose for you who will occupy your presidential slot for you.Just like you idiots tried to do in Anambra with Ngige and failed woefully

Heehehehehehehhe grin

Keep consoling yourself with such inanities....
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

And I put it to you that a a Yoruba will still rule this country again....but NEVER an Ibo man.

Gerrit?

The joke is on your enemies of Nigeria that took arms against your fatherland.

Just like you morons never wanted a SS man to be president but providence has made him president and will go on to make him the longest serving president in Nigerian history.I don't need morons to like to adjudicate on the possibility of an igbo president as that decision is far beyond the purview of your oily brains
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Heehehehehehehhe grin

Keep consoling yourself with such inanities....

Continue lauging @ your servitude in the hands of your masters
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

Continue lauging @ your servitude in the hands of your masters

The only thing giving a sense of lull in the usual annual sacrifice is GEJ....once he leaves in 2015..they will return using you again as annual sacrifice to cleanse their land of the demons of the Civil war still parading their lands.. grin
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

Just like you morons never wanted a SS man to be president but providence has made him president and will go on to make him the longest serving president in Nigerian history.I don't need morons to like to adjudicate on the possibility of an igbo president as that decision is far beyond the purview of your oily brains

Why do your resort always to insult? Kid...grow up.

Are you getting emotionally worked up...my boi. grin
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by haliluwa: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
kingbang: So its all about returning power to the North? Is it there birthright? Bloody bastards!
look at this first class bastard addressing responsible and legitimate men as "bastard". May God purnish your ass u IDIOT
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Ikology(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
@ Ilogbongwu, pls reply@ sincere9geri
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by ratiken(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
I love the emerging political developments. I can categorically now say that GEJ will be the last president of a united Nigeria. If he leaves, the oil keeping us together will be long gone before we say jack. At that time, we'll be forced to face reality and agree on how the structure can work for us all or we go our separate ways. Things CAN NEVER go back to what it used to be. Every geo-political zone is now well enlightened.
Re: Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako by Otseh: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let us react objectively to. this issue because if there should be political crisis, all these politicians we are defending can easily relocate their families out of this country. we should not support wrong because we are from north or south. I personally heard the president during his campaign when he said himself and sambo were going to do only one term. why can't he maintain his integrity and allow peace to reign. It is Africa's problem that their leaders like to sit tight in power, and as such we should stop this born to rule that we tagged the north .If we south are not also in the same boat , why is the president
not keeping to they statement of doing only one term he made on national television.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Finds Links To Politicians In Balmo Forest / ISIL Leader In Iraq Closely Cooperating With CIA - Snowden Leak/russians / Interesting Fact About Ur Phone Number!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.