Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) (5012 Views)

Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by joephemzyz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
SoRry dear......RIP ti the dead cry
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by deeptesting(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
@OP stay strong and weep no more....You have my sincere sympathy and it is my wish that your entire family finds the strength and courage to move on,it is a price we will all pay someday.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by 2goodbobo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Accept my condolence!
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Sowhizy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
So sorry dear. Take hrt
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Missonas(f): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God grant her eternal rest.Amen.my heart goes out to you and your family at this trying time.its is well!
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Accept my heart felt condolence.
Must be very upsetting to have to celebrate new year without a loved one.
May God console you and your family.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm so sorry OP.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by ifegy: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God grant you peace at this difficult time.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is really sad,take heart.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by jumzzy448: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
...so so sorry. may her soul rest in perfect peace. Just know that she has gone to rest. My condolence to your family.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by IAMBREEZY: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
So sorry dare such is life may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by missvera(f): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
What an agony way to end the year 2013 and start 2014 in your family... It's so painful, May God protect you all in this New year.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by brixton: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Rest in peace sis
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Bold11: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
So sorry, may God Almighty grant her eternal and peaceful rest, and your family the strength to move on
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Eayah! may her gentle soul rest in peace. #God be with you dear
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Solvik(f): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
May her soul rest in peace and may the good Lord comfort you and your family in Jesus name.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Missmossy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Do take heart and be strong. May the Lord grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. May her soul rest in the blossom of the Lord, Amen.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Dannylux: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God grant you fortitude to bear the loss. Rip to the deceased.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Beehorn(f): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Take heart sis.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by eldav(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Its a pity. Take heart.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by oyincute: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry about your loss..May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by SwTonia(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Loss my sis september,I knw hw it feels cus hv been dia before.what u need knw is God remains faihful his standard never change jus hv dis in mind nd continue to thank him.May he give u d hrt to bear the loss.AmEn

2 Likes

Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
May she rest in the bosom our our Lord, Jesus Christ...accept my sincere condolence....
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry for your loss. Remember it is better you spent some time knowing her than a lifetime without her.

Keep her alive in your heart. I lost my identical twin brother May 2012 and I know how you feel. Stay strong.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by airroseice(m): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Its happened on d nite of 30th December 2013..and she was rushed to d hospital d next day being 31st... We didn't knw it will result to dis.. She died around 4pm dat same 31st..
She left us on d 31st... She wasn't able to see 2014.... cry cry cry
God y me! Why us?

Sorry for your loss.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Gelco(f): 1:54am On Jan 02, 2014
I'm so sorry for your loss. May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss and may her soul rest in perfect peace .

1 Like

Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by rezzy: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
All i can say at the moment is "it is well dearie"
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by initialize(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sorry about your loss, May God grant her eternal rest and comfort the ones she left behind.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Delightbaby(f): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Sorry pls take hrt. May GOD grant her soul rest in Jesus Name, Amen. Unfortunate incident, sorry pls
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Its happened on d nite of 30th December 2013..and she was rushed to d hospital d next day being 31st... We didn't knw it will result to dis.. She died around 4pm dat same 31st..
She left us on d 31st... She wasn't able to see 2014.... cry cry cry
God y me! Why us?
Hi I just saw ur post on one thread nd I clicked on ur moniker den I saw dis thread, wonder were I was, sowy for ur loss. To think we have somfin in common lost my sis too on 31st dec 2006. 5pm. May God cont to help us to bear the loss cos I haven't gotten ova mine. Hope ull join me on d 31st here on nland as I light a candle in rem.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Hi I just saw ur post on one thread nd I clicked on ur moniker den I saw dis thread, wonder were I was, sowy for ur loss. To think we have somfin in common lost my sis too on 31st dec 2006. 5pm. May God cont to help us to bear the loss cos I haven't gotten ova mine. Hope ull join me on d 31st here on nland as I light a candle in rem.

Hope u wonkt mind me joining in d cndle procession; I could offer mmy room as d venue s convenience!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can a Catholic Man do his wedding in bride's pentecostal church? / First Bank Nigeria Is After My Life And Future / At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.