Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones (4119 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by jairusben(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2014
all those that always compare tecno phones with samsung and other brands..now lets compare them by their prices, i will be using the galaxy pocket and the tecno p5,their both hails almost for the same price.. Galaxy pocket has 3G while the p5 got 3.5G..tecno wins here. The pocket has a 2.8inch while tecno gathers 4.0inch,tecno wins....the galaxy has a 3gb rom while tecno got 4gb rom, tecno wins.... The galaxy has a primary camera of 2mp with no flash light while the tecno p5 has a 5mp flash camera, tecno wins again.. The galaxy has no secondary camera while the tecno p5 has a 2mp secondary camera, tecno wins.. The galaxy pocket runs on android 2.3ginger bread while the the p5 runs on android 4.2.2 jelly bean,p5 wins..pocket has 832mhz arm11 while p5 gathers 1.ooghz dual core mediatex mt6572,p5 wins again.. The pocket has a 1200mah li–ion battery and the p5 has got 1800mah li–ion battery.. If its too be you which will you go for

3 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2014
Samsung Galaxy pocket
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2014
samsung galaxy pocket

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by seunlayi(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Leo Adewale: Samsung Galaxy pocket
symptoms of Brand Syndrome

3 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Solarpower(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: samsung galaxy pocket
why?
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by slinkman(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2014
samsung galaxy pocket
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by jairusben(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2014
What are these ones saying
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Solarpower: why?
cause i hate any unrecognized Chinese device.

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by jairusben(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: cause i hate any unrecognized Chinese device.
i know u.. One of those anti tecno fan boys

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by s3nn2x(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Another brand war thread....
I don't think I'd go for any of them. But logically, I'd go for the Tecno if I am made to buy it for someone.
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by ewizard1: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
s3nn2x: Another brand war thread....
I don't think I'd go for any of them. But logically, I'd go for the Tecno if I am made to buy it for someone.
If made to buy for someone like me and u buy the Tecno. I go use am break your head ni grin

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2014
jairus ben: i know u.. One of those anti tecno fan boys
okay . glad you know me ..
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2014
lemme comment nau cos as it is a tecno thread, e must reach front page

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by skullz: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: okay . glad you know me ..
haha Badass grin
All this lame comparism is getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by flawless911(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2014
Only iLLogical Re.Tards Will Get D Galaxy Pocket

Happy New Year!!!

✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Olamyyde(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Those saying galaxy pocket are just bragging, most would choose the p5 because it is a bit more current.

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Francheezy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Some people brought their hate from last year into this year..... Smh

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by physise(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
None
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by s3nn2x(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
ewizard1:
If made to buy for someone like me and u buy the Tecno. I go use am break your head ni grin
for your mind. For anyone that rejects the phone, there are 5 more people that would gladly collect it from me. Dem go even give testimony for church sef. wink
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by ewizard1: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
flawless911: Only iLLogical Re.Tards Will Get D Galaxy Pocket

Happy New Year!!!

✌✌✌

And only daft Phone dummies/noobies would get the Tecno!

Happy New Year

✌✌✌

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by ewizard1: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
s3nn2x: for your mind. For anyone that rejects the phone, there are 5 more people that would gladly collect it from me. Dem go even give testimony for church sef. wink

Yeah... people like Flawless911, Jairus Ben , Francheezy and others!

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
P5
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Francheezy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
ewizard1:

Yeah... people like ewizard1!

?
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
ewizard1:

Yeah... people like Flawless911, Jairus Ben , Francheezy and others!
grin.. now this actually got me laughing
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by jairusben(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
flawless911: Only iLLogical Re.Tards Will Get D Galaxy Pocket

Happy New Year!!!

✌✌✌
that phone fit damage person eye
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Roeek: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
dont start comparin frm price, compare P5 wit d galaxy brand tecno trid to imitate
Tecno ar just buildin on d free android OS, dey av no inventions apart frm flashshare nd powerbank.
luk at samsung frm deir touchwiz UI in galaxy pocket to deir super amoled display nd now to deir flexible display.
forget all dis tecno d fone dat still beats samsung nd sony is d LG G2 wit 13MP camera, abt 6inches screen size, 4G. network nd 16GB internal memory.
tecno can only get customers wit deir prize nd freely developd OS.
apart frm dat tecno cnt b compard wit apple, samsung, sony nd HTC in any way

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by jairusben(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Roeek: dont start comparin frm price, compare P5 wit d galaxy brand tecno trid to imitate
Tecno ar just buildin on d free android OS, dey av no inventions apart frm flashshare nd powerbank.
luk at samsung frm deir touchwiz UI in galaxy pocket to deir super amoled display nd now to deir flexible display.
forget all dis tecno d fone dat still beats samsung nd sony is d LG G2 wit 13MP camera, abt 6inches screen size, 4G. network nd 16GB internal memory.
tecno can only get customers wit deir prize nd freely developd OS.
apart frm dat tecno cnt b compard wit apple, samsung, sony nd HTC in any way
does the galaxy grand sells for 17k..if yes make i troaway my tecno.. The amoled display and flexible display doo they come cheap?
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Defaramade(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
If it is to choose btw samsung galaxy pocket & tecno p5, I wouldn't even think twice before going for tecno p5 sharperly.

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Kamaye(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
OP, I think you have been biased and unfair to samsung by comparing galaxy pocket with p5, you should have compare it galaxy star pro that has the same specs with p5 and sells for 19k.

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
jairus ben: that phone fit damage person eye
d pocket Abi, apart from the top Samsung, every other of their phone display is bad. Samsung star strains the eye
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kamaye: OP, I think you have been biased and unfair to samsung by comparing galaxy pocket with p5, you should have compare it galaxy star pro that has the same specs with p5 and sells for 19k.
Galaxy star display is bad oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem / Tecno LA6 Firmware By Gogeekish.com / Lets See Your Screenshots Of Your Homepage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.