Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2824 Views)

Honour Thy Mother And Father: What Does This Mean To You? / "Family"- What Does This Word Mean To You? / Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TVTKOKO(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by akposking(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Niqqa u high on adrenaline rush kai even intimate urge men u need God this new year to kill the spirit of homo sapien.
Re: . by Kennito90(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2014
I heard dat in 1970.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Bro, you had better start fasting and praying that God will deliver you.
Be a better christian.
#TeamNap# undecided

1 Like

Re: . by SisiKill1: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Maybe you are just shy around the opposite sex because you don't know what to say to or handle yourself around them in the context of a relationship that goes beyond friendship.

Maybe you are comfortable around guys like you because you know there isn't any expectations beyond friendship.

Except you have a strong desire to jump one of your male friends bones and you aren't telling us, I'd say you are fine.

1 Like

Re: . by TVTKOKO(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Kennito90: I heard dat in 1970.
you heard wat?
Re: . by TVTKOKO(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2014
Vessi: Bro, you had better start fasting and praying that God will deliver you.
Be a better christian.
#TeamNap# undecided
i did not tel u am suffering from a kinda spiritual attack or something else so wats d deliverance ish all abt?

2 Likes

Re: . by vowolabi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hug guys To the extent of initimate surge?... Hmmmm... No doubt about it, ure gay!
Re: . by Nostalgia21(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
TVT KOKO: i did not tel u am suffering from a kinda spiritual attack or something else so wats d deliverance ish all abt?
vessi is ryt..u need deliverance. Run to the church.

1 Like

Re: . by deeptesting(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
TVT KOKO: It's 2014 already and i don't see any reason why i should keep lying to my self abt my sexuality.

I am well in my early 20s and i sure noticed dat i tend to become an introvert when in the gathering of ladies. No matter how hard a lady tries to talk to me,or keep up a conversation,i just do feel irritated or to end that conversation. But reverse is d case when talking to a guy like me.

I've got plenty of female friends but never had anything to do with them even a kiss but except a hug and that is always by force. But contrary to that, i've willingly given myself to embrace other guys to the extent of having intimate urge.

Pls i posted this just to share ur own opinion and not for some unwarranted insults. Tank u

It is okay...feel free to express yourself and live the life you want to live..Identifying who you are is the first step to getting out of the web of life.Find the courage to express yourself. I wish you all the best..However,since you are not sure if you are gay or not,I will advice you seek help (psychological help)..Don't forget to use the CD,you have many years ahead of you.
Re: . by TVTKOKO(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
deeptesting:

It is okay...feel free to express yourself and live the life you want to live..Identifying who you are is the first step to getting out of the web of life.Find the courage to express yourself. I wish you all the best..However,since you are not sure if you are gay or not,I will advice you seek help (psychological help)..Don't forget to use the CD,you have many years ahead of you.
tanks but wat u mean by CD
Re: . by BlueScholar(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Truth is no body is born gay,environment and what we choose to belief make us who we are,and mind you gays her not irritated by females,they just don't fantasize about them
So you need to do a lot of soul searching and I think you're having an anxiety disorder or very shy.
And again nobody is born gay,the media are only lying to us,and the science can't dissect feelings so they also lie!

2 Likes

Re: . by TVTKOKO(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Blue Scholar: Truth is no body is born gay,environment and what we choose to belief make us who we are,and mind you gays her not irritated by females,they just don't fantasize about them
So you need to do a lot of soul searching and I think you're having an anxiety disorder or very shy.
And again nobody is born gay,the media are only lying to us,and the science can't dissect feelings so they also lie!
thanks very much 4 this
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
@OP

Nobody is born homosexual and Sisi made salient points too.

You might just be nervous about being with a girl romantically.

Treat such urges as you would treat an urge to sleep with your neighbor's hot wife or steal your parent's doe. It is a temptationand letting it over cone you is were the sin is.

Stay clear from any homosexual known to you. They will drag you down with them.

It is well.

Have a prosperous new year

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
TVT KOKO: tanks but wat u mean by CD

Condoms for anal sex since it's obvious that's the first thing that comes to ignoramus brains when they hear anything homo. I concur with his post tho.

OP Gay men love women's company and aren't irritated by females either.

'Nobody is born homo' = that's the mystery yet to be solved, till then we should let nature take its course & stop playing God.
Candy-Magic Johnson certainly never wished such 'affliction' on her son after all the gay traits he displayed from his toddler years up. ( 'sissy boy syndrome').

OP, I'd say seek professional help.
Re: . by Temismith(f): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am thinking of what to say! But whatever it is @op, d feeling isn't right. Pls seek help now that you can. I wish u well and i pray u find a lasting solution to it.
Re: . by TVTKOKO(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
I do really appreciate the comments. Tanks alot
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
TVT KOKO: It's 2014 already and i don't see any reason why i should keep lying to my self abt my sexuality.

I am well in my early 20s and i sure noticed dat i tend to become an introvert when in the gathering of ladies. No matter how hard a lady tries to talk to me,or keep up a conversation,i just do feel irritated or to end that conversation. But reverse is d case when talking to a guy like me.

I've got plenty of female friends but never had anything to do with them even a kiss but except a hug and that is always by force. But contrary to that, i've willingly given myself to embrace other guys to the extent of having intimate urge.

Pls i posted this just to share ur own opinion and not for some unwarranted insults. Tank u

You may not be gay.

Perhaps, you have anxiety around women because you feel there's more of an expectation from you when around them and due to your 'introvertedness', you don't feel you can meet up. But around guys, there is no added pressure and your mind is now starting to feed you with ideas. Making you take the path of least resistance?

The fact that you feel some attraction to the same sex doesn't make you gay necessarily. There are many heterosexuals that even take that further and experiment with same sex relationships and they are not gay.

Is there any experience that led to your difficulty relating with women? If so, look into that and deal with it first. I don't know where you live but seeing a professional psychologist would be helpful to address your ?anxiety/?fear/?inadequacies around women.
Re: . by coogar: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2014

ignore what others have told you - you are as gay as fück!!! embracing men & getting intimate urges? you need a boyfriend, mate!
Re: . by shizzle11(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

ignore what others have told you - you are as gay as fück!!! embracing men & getting intimate urges? you need a boyfriend, mate!
Funny but bitter truth. All the behaviours he exhibit reeks of 'gayish' tendencies. He can overcame it thou, since he is yet to start doing his fellow men grin, there is hope
Re: . by AdoraAmadi: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2014
i want to send ur story to a blog, OP. Can I?
Please reply.
Re: . by TVTKOKO(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
AdoraAmadi: i want to send ur story to a blog, OP. Can I?
Please reply.
is my story so interesting to that extent? Well, do whatever pleases u
Re: . by being(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Don't let d devil lie to u like he has lied to some that they were born with one kind of sex orientation etc. Don't even permit such thought. Neither should u indulge in lust towards ladies. Just b normal & expect to have a fiance and to marry. TRY and build friendships with ladies

(1) (Reply)

Brides & Grooms To Be, This Is For You / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.