Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! (833 Views)

. / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by breadtom: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am still searching for that caring,loving,educated and down to earth woman,ma bone of ma bone if u are out they nkem just knw dat am waitin for u to shower u my undying love ije love.
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by holyvirgin: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Smh sad
I give up on guys of nowadays
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by breadtom: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
holyvirgin: Smh sad
I give up on guys of nowadays
and hw do u mean u tot I was joking or wat am looking for my beta half ok
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Zumarocket(f): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
come to calabar. there is a place called flaour mill. girls plenty there....ewu congo.

u need jesus.
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by breadtom: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Zumarocket: come to calabar. there is a place called flaour mill. girls plenty there....ewu congo.

u need jesus.
u must be out of ur senses do I look like ur age mate for u to insult me u beta watch hw u talk to pple little kids online.
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
How does it affect us nw??
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
She has gone to stay with Johnny...Guy there's nothing 4 u,u gaz step up like a man
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Matildachinyere(f): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
@op u get beef with these pple before?!!!. Just pray and be patient plus shine ur eyes o!!!! becos some girls dikwa desperate (DESPERADOES)
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Nuzo1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Finding love in different cultures or countries demand different approaches, characteristics and lifestyles.

Identify what trips the girls in your locality the most. Money if you are in Nigeria.

All in all, be and dress neatly, be honest, jovial, witty and have something doing.

If you are a Christian; fast and pray with all your heart. But note that you won't find nada if you are looking for a kpekusing girlfriend.

Cheers.
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by breadtom: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nuzo':
Finding love in different cultures or countries demand different approaches, characteristics and lifestyles.

Identify what trips the girls in your locality the most. Money if you are in Nigeria.

All in all, be and dress neatly, be honest, jovial, witty and have something doing.

If you are a Christian; fast and pray with all your heart. But note that you won't find nada if you are looking for a kpekusing girlfriend.

Cheers.
my dear am I tank God for mylife am a graduate,working and not jobeless just taking time to find the right woman for me and seeking the grace of God for direction as well though tanks for ur advice.
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Dyt(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
U lie
U dumped Tayo and now u here finding nkem
Nkem ko kemi ni
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Jjamah(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt: U lie
Nkem ko kemi ni

grin
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Nuzo1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
breadtom: my dear am I tank God for mylife am a graduate,working and not jobeless just taking time to find the right woman for me and seeking the grace of God for direction as well though tanks for ur advice.

Great!
Now, look up and add the other qualities and lifestyles I listed. Being an boastful billionaire is not always enough to attract that kind of girl you are looking for.
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by breadtom: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt: U lie
Nkem ko kemi ni
hmmm u dis girl always following me up and down wetin abeg free me oh jare!!!
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Enegod(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
I thought ASUU has called off the strike
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Dyt(f): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
breadtom: hmmm u dis girl always following me up and down wetin abeg free me oh jare!!!

U be twitter?
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by andyanders: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
No bi only bone and bone u dey look for. Why not look for your Finger and Finger?
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by Nwanneamakah: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
undecided Thought Caro was the lost one? undecided undecided
Re: Nkem Were Are You Am Still Searching 4u!!! by breadtom: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt:

U be twitter?
twitter keh but joke apart we can work somtin out jst tinking or wat do u say?

(1) (Reply)

. / Imagine A World Without Prostitutes... Won't It Be Nice / Ladies..how Do You React When You See A Guy You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.