Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) (2177 Views)

Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2008
That was a dangerous stunt there.

It was clearly daring and unique though. Tied ready for the firing squad

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1519192.ece

Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by iice(f): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
I loff it cheesy cheesy
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by icemann(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
I think they were getting married in the air
How the Bleep would they exchange the rings or even kiss
What a stupid stunt
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by ssRhino: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
Their first kids will be called baloon.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by MissyB1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
I saw this on TV yesterday.I loff it and mum and i were jst jokin about it.Actually told mum i was gon do smtyn like this.heheheheh grin
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by onyinye2(f): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
I love the idea but i wouldn't be caught dead doing a stunt like that.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by ssRhino: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I love the idea but i wouldn't be caught dead doing a stunt like that.

I've always known say na mouth u get, chicken.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by onyinye2(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

I've always known say na mouth u get, chicken.
Oh so your brave self will do it abi? Shoot i love my life. I aint starting my marriage in the emergency room.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by onyekang1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
Dangerous is an understatement, but its cool sha!
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by ssRhino: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
I will do it, as long as me and the woman are beside each other and if we die, we will continue out lovey dovey in heaven.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by onyinye2(f): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
Oh you is talking jive Rhino. Aint no sane person going to involve themselves in such activities. I would get married on a beach or on an island. But as for planes and boats, hell naw.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
some guts.

why would I wanna die on my wedding day? lipsrsealed
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by ssRhino: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
It is all for love.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by rampant(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2008
God forbid bad thing

i cant do it abeg,smone like me dat even hates heights sad
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
It's all good, provided it's me doing it. Hell no!!
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
So they like wore microphones and screamed "I Do" at each other?? It doesnt make sense to me but I guess, each to their own. Abi?
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by agaba123(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So they like wore microphones and screamed "I Do" at each other?? It doesnt make sense to me but I guess, each to their own. Abi?
They were not screaming. they made use of aircraft communication system adapted for that purpose.

My fear was that the stunt planes might collide apart from that, they were tied to the stake . . .lol
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by topup: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
Lol! Fantastic but it doesn't look too intimate

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!??!?!"

"I SAID IT DOESN'T LOOK TOO INTIMATE!!"
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by StephenP(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
Damn!! They stole my idea, I guess I have to go with the underwater idea.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by spikedcylinder: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

Lol! Fantastic but it doesn't look too intimate

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!??!?!"

"I SAID IT DOESN'T LOOK TOO INTIMATE!!"

LOL! grin grin

Oh my! The poor priest! shocked shocked
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by iice(f): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2008
StephenP:

Damn!! They stole my idea, I guess I have to go with the underwater idea.

Hey!, now you stole my idea tongue
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by idygurl(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2008
Isn't the lady freezing? shocked No sleeves?
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2008
woooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by girlsoswit(f): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2008
This is serious isnt it. Na wa d oyinbo's and technology ooooooooo. This world is turning into something else. We should then be expecting the nxt wedding to beneath the Atlantic ocean. Wouldn't that be more fascinating, sharing the ocean with sharks and whales?? I wonder sha,
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by agaba123(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
girlsoswit:

This is serious isnt it. Na wa d oyinbo's and technology ooooooooo. This world is turning into something else. We should then be expecting the nxt wedding to beneath the Atlantic ocean. Wouldn't that be more fascinating, sharing the ocean with sharks and whales?? I wonder sha,
That wouldn't be a problem as we already have sub-marines grin grin
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by tope2000(f): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2008
nice n congrat to them
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by smooooooth: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
'plane' stupid, they are just jokers you dont have to get crazy and stupid cos u wanna do sometin differently, i bet they will break up before they even land to say i do. they just shown they're fcucking inmature for marriage.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
Love causes you to do the strangest things
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by Baxilexi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2008
lol, lmbo, hahahahahahahahhahahha *chokin*

with a wedding like that only God knows what the honey-moon would look like.

perhaps, playin romeo and juliet on a rocket to pluto.
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by agaba123(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2008
Baxilexi:

lol, lmbo, hahahahahahahahhahahha *chokin*

with a wedding like that only God knows what the honey-moon would look like.

perhaps, playin romeo and juliet on a rocket to pluto.
grin grin grin
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by eldee(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2008
*Adds to the list of Twenty-nine Things I must do Before I turn Thirty cheesy
Re: Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
I'm scared of heights, you would not catch me alive, doing dangerous stunts like that. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Problems With Ladies... / Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... / 18 Kind Of Girls/women Who Are Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.