Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Could This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Mean? (605 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Mean? by seunshaks: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
She woke up today and told me she had a bad dream.

In the dream, we broke up and was dating someone close to her.

Please, what could this mean?
Re: What Could This Mean? by Bantino(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
It means you have an eye on her close friend .... Hahahahahaha grin
Re: What Could This Mean? by Matildachinyere(f): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
IT MEANS U SHOULD BE CAREFUL OO. except u don dey eye one of her close paddies teytey grin
Re: What Could This Mean? by seunshaks: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Truth is I love her. Not eyeing nobody in her family.

Those in her family I know is simply because I want to get closer to her. She is my all.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Dyt(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
How old are u?
Re: What Could This Mean? by seunshaks: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please give reasonable advice not asking silly questions. You must not talk when you have nothing to say. Some things written on here are done because people need serious advice. Yet some people tend to make a mess of all the topics on here even when they can't start a topic of their own.
Re: What Could This Mean? by SammyT95(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm sammyT

(1) (Reply)

Just For Bleaching Girls.. / 4 Major Qualities People Look Out For In Their Love Interests / I Need Suggestions, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.