Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award (2350 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Akintola Williams Win Silverbird Extraordinary Awards / Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Who Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by nedufantasy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos State and Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra State have emerged winners in the just concluded silverbird man of the year award.
They won the award due to polling the highest votes among other contestants.
Congrats to both governors.

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by UyiIredia(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't think Peter Obi deserves that award. Fashola is the better man amongst the two.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia: I don't think Peter Obi deserves that award. Fashola is the better man amongst the two.
Sorry, but your opinion is worthless!

16 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by jayseehe(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fashola might deserve it
Hw much did Obi pay 4 dis award

Wat of d minister of agriculture?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by FreeGlobe(f): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Peter obi has been finally appreciated by silverbird for his financial intervention to the company. The reason the company chose two persons. worthless award, worthless company

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by UyiIredia(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Sorry, but your opinion is worthless!

Talk true. Would it be worth more if I said Peter Obi was the better man ?
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Goddex: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
[size=16pt]Fashola didn't break any major record this 2013 and does not deserve to emerge joint winner with Obi in the first place unless Silverbird did that to console him as governor of their host state.

For Obi to have been able to shove aside the almighty PDP in Anambra gubernatorial elections by playing his cards well and also silence the noisemaking APC as well as the moneybag Ifeanyi Uba to install a relatively unknown technocrat as governor speaks volumes.

Again and surprisingly too, Anambra remains among the most peaceful states security wise, even when neighbouring Delta, Edo and Imo were embroiled in kidnappings. Obi also expanded the economy of Anambra attracting many companies to Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi etc[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by gratiaeo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
I wish them Goodluck and Mama peace

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by eaglechild: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fashole should do well to return the undeserved award.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Talk true. Would it be worth more if I said Peter Obi was the better man ?
Not in the least
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by cjrane: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
FreeGlobe: Peter obi has been finally appreciated by silverbird for his financial intervention to the company. The reason the company chose two persons. worthless award, worthless company

Freeglobe nwannem,
Happy New Year!
Your comments are the very very few i read in NL because your high IQ and intelligence is often obvious in your posts.
But, this Obi's hatred is really consuming you oh! Obi will leave office in 3 months nah?
I understand that Ngige was your candidate for the gubernatorial election, but he could have won if the majority of Anambra people liked him like you. Unfortunately, most of them didn't and they have a right to choose who they prefer. So, don't be perpetually bitter so as not to be consumed by hate.

Obi deserves the award he got at least for his intervention in Education,Health and infrastructure. He had A LOT OF SHORTCOMINGS, but he also did a lot of good testified by good men of God who have not been known to play politics and who simply state the truth as they see it. Many shady politicians in Igboland always runaway from these men of God who have no fear in telling you that you are a disaster in your face if your works are bad. Ask Gov. Mbadinuju. Obi is not perfect,i don't even agree with all he does, but he surely has love in his heart for Anambra people and their state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCI9t30pGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXgW1I7-RWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-YupSV9Pmk

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by UyiIredia(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Not in the least

Well then; to the worthless, all things are worthless.
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
What did Fashola achieve in Lagos with all the moutains of funds available to his dddumb aass ? Leave Victoria island,Vgc and all the rich man area and go deep into lagos. Fashola is a heartless elitist who doesn't give a danm about the poor and will sacrifice the poor to better the elite living standard. Lagos was already a thriving center with enough igr to take it to its destination but what has Fashola done ? What about the poor,mr fashola? God will judge him!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Well then; to the worthless, all things are worthless.
I wont honor your invitation for a roforo, it's still the 1st day of the year you know... Repeat this balderdash in a week's time and see what it will earn you! Cheers mate!
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2014

Really worthless like used toilet roll.
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
As for Obi,he didn't come into government by chance or reccommendation like fashola. He is a man who did his study of Anambra before joining politics and came out with a clear strategy,ANIDS. Obi has worked all sectors and is on the brink of achieving the MDGs. There is agricultural and industrial revolution going on in Anambra. Anambra schools has continued to top and our school system is argued to be the best in the country. If you know what Anambra was like before Obi then you will have to agree he is the best not just in Nigeria but Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
cjrane:

Freeglobe nwannem,
Happy New Year!
Your comments are the very very few i read in NL because your high IQ and intelligence is often obvious in your posts.
But, this Obi's hatred is really consuming you oh! Obi will leave office in 3 months nah?
I understand that Ngige was your candidate for the gubernatorial election, but he could have won if the majority of Anambra people liked him like you. Unfortunately, most of them didn't and they have a right to choose who they prefer. So, don't be perpetually bitter so as not to be consumed by hate.

Obi deserves the award he got at least for his intervention in Education,Health and infrastructure. He had A LOT OF SHORTCOMINGS, but he also did a lot of good testified by good men of God who have not been known to play politics and who simply state the truth as they see it. Many shady politicians in Igboland always runaway from these men of God who have no fear in telling you that you are a disaster in your face if your works are bad. Ask Gov. Mbadinuju. Obi is not perfect,i don't even agree with all he does, but he surely has love in his heart for Anambra people and their state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCI9t30pGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXgW1I7-RWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-YupSV9Pmk

Nwanne I appreciate your comments and its great you are trying to be unbiased. I just left Anambra for Enugu today and honestly I can't see any remarkable thing on ground. Mind you these videos you posted were all because of last years election which is pure deceit. Are you talking bishops that were handed cheques? can you honestly say obi is the best governor even in the south east? Mind you the reason he was nominated is for "restoring sanity to Anambra state" (whatever that means) against Fashola's "consistent transformation of Lagos state". As much as I dislike Fashola, I hope he declines this award. its an insult to him. I hate deceitful people and obi is one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by fearless2014: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hate has seriously eaten deep into some people`s gall bladder and it is seriously life threatening.
Hate him or love him, Anambra people loves Obi and the records of his achievement is there for all to see.
Fashola worked in his first term but has definitely gone to bed in his second term. Obi even worked more in his second term than the first, it`s an award well deserved.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by MRWHINNIG: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Peter Obi is the man. The Yorubas will always criticize when an Igbo man is given an award.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by MRWHINNIG: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
The Yorubas are always jealous of the Igbos. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Goddex: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Nwanne I appreciate your comments and its great you are trying to be unbiased. I just left Anambra for Enugu today and honestly I can't see any remarkable thing on ground. Mind you these videos you posted were all because of last years election which is pure deceit. Are you talking bishops that were handed cheques? can you honestly say obi is the best governor even in the south east? Mind you the reason he was nominated is for "restoring sanity to Anambra state" (whatever that means) against Fashola's "consistent transformation of Lagos state". As much as I dislike Fashola, I hope he declines this award. its an insult to him. I hate deceitful people and obi is one.

[size=16pt]You have no reason to keep hating on Gov Obi, Mr FreeGlobe. That man is a performer!

Your Ngige may be a good man but he identified with the wrong people APC. There was no way APC could win APGA and PDP in Anambra. Never! Let us tell ourselves the truth na[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
MR. WHINNIG:
The Yorubas are always jealous of the Igbos. What a shame.
It's still the 1st of Jan, please dont tribalise this thread!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by shizzle11(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Congrats to the best governor Anambra state has ever had so far.
Peter Obi deserves it as much as Fashola. They are both worthy winners

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by agbameta: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fashola returns ‘Greek gift’ award to ThisDay

According to a letter entitled "Return of Award", which was addressed to the publisher of the newspaper, Mr Nduka Obaigbena, and signed by Fashola, the governor described the ThisDay award as a "Greek gift".

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=56608

I'm sure Fashola is trashing and sending this rubbish back just like he did the one before.

lol @ Obi winning award. Freeking comedy.
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God it says silverbird man of the year award and not best governors award. Fashola who deported igbos and peter obi the religion bigot governor can go to he ll for all I care undecided
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by fearless2014: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
agbameta: Fashola returns ‘Greek gift’ award to ThisDay

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=56608

I'm sure Fashola is trashing and sending this rubbish back just like he did the one before.

lol @ Obi winning award. Freeking comedy.
Starting the new year with pathological lies......shame!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by agbameta: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
fearless2014:
Starting the new year with pathological lies......shame!

What lie is this dumb village joker talking about?
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by shizzle11(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Goddex:

[size=16pt]You have no reason to keep hating on Gov Obi, Mr FreeGlobe. That man is a performer!

Your Ngige may be a good man but he identified with the wrong people APC. There was no way APC could win APGA and PDP in Anambra. Never! Let us tell ourselves the truth na[/size]

Nwannem not quite sure you can convince such a die hard ally. Pls quit trying. At least well meaning people like me you and I and numerous others don't shy away from the truth and we will continue to put detractors to shame.

Happy new year brother

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by mike404(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
GBAM
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
spits on thread and walk away
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
agbameta:

What lie is this dumb village joker talking about?
Dude, do everybody a favor and expunge this lexis from your linguistic reparture. It's becoming boring. Get yourself an Oxford lexicon @ Oshodi or Idumota. Your mono use of lexis is just too stale! This is 2014! Upgrade or get lost!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by sleekdre: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia: I don't think Peter Obi deserves that award. Fashola is the better man amongst the two.

Sharrap!!! How did you know? Is it because BRF wines and dines with the media...#Dunce

(1) (2) (Reply)

HUNGER: Otuoke Residents Scramble For Bags Of Rice / GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him / PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.