Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award (2352 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Akintola Williams Win Silverbird Extraordinary Awards / Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Who Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by agbameta: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Dude, do everybody a favor and expunge this lexis from your linguistic [b]reparture. It's becoming boring. Get yourself an Oxford lexicon @ Oshodi or Idumota. Your mono use of lexis is just too stale! This is 2014! Upgrade or get lost![/b]

Words don't disappear or disintegrate just like the many words you used in your dump and pointless post. W have words to qualify things and people like you and your village ways and existence.

Why is it bothering you anyways? Is it guilty conscience or are you not a villager?
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by gramci: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Dude, do everybody a favor and expunge this lexis from your linguistic reparture. It's becoming boring. Get yourself an Oxford lexicon @ Oshodi or Idumota. Your mono use of lexis is just too stale! This is 2014! Upgrade or get lost!

what the young man need is brain transplant
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by luvinhubby(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
fearless2014: Hate has seriously eaten deep into some people`s gall bladder and it is seriously life threatening.
Hate him or love him, Anambra people loves Obi and the records of his achievement is there for all to see.
Fashola worked in his first term but has definitely gone to bed in his second term. Obi even worked more in his second term than the first, it`s an award well deserved.
Exactly, the guy fashola has been snoring since 2011, his only landmark achievement was the notorious deportation.
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
agbameta:

Words don't disappear or disintegrate just like the many words you used in your dump DUMB and pointless post. W have words to qualify things and people like you and your village ways and existence.

Why is it bothering you anyways? Is it guilty conscience or are you not a villager?
Another reason why i think you need a lexicon. This is the 1st day of the year, i wont succumb to your invitations for a roforofo, getting you to type a vileless and invectiveless comment on this forum is like the proverbial Camel passing through the eye of a needle! But for your sake, i hope 2014 brings a change in you. Happy new year mate! wink
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by agbameta: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Another reason why i think you need a lexicon. This is the 1st day of the year, i wont succumb to your invitations for a roforofo, getting you to type a vileless and invectiveless comment on this forum is like the proverbial Camel passing through the eye of a needle! But for your sake, i hope 2014 brings a change in you. Happy new year mate!

Olodo villager Dump = 1. a site for depositing garbage aka your dump village asss.. Do you not have a dictionary?

Btw, the highlighted are not words. You pulled that out of your olodo village asss or your village square education just fvukked you up real bad...?
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by kenbee(f): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
in my own opinion, Peter Obi deserve more than this only that He is at the same time "The most hated Governor " because He was able to keep the strongest and the most popular parties in check in his state.
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Agbameta I give up on you! You just can never type a sentence on this forum that is VILELESS & INVECTIVELESS! Yes! i used the same words again, cos unlike you that wasnt taught 'suffixation' in elementary school, i was previledged to be! Anyways i dont believe in hoarding info, so i'll educate you a bit in the spirit of the season. wink so boy, better pay attention!

Suffix: letters added to a word to alter it's meaning or modify it, they usually come @ the end of the word e.g Good,Goodness.
Thus we can say, vile(horrible,wicked,disgusting)=VileLESS(less is the suffix)=(Not horrible,wicked or disgusting)!

So, eko ile my friend, i hope i have been able to impact little into your shallow and washed out linguistic reparture? No need to pay me, i'm just trying help a brother from the other side of the niger who due to Awo's faulty free education scam missed out on a lot of essentials of elementary class

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by agbameta: 12:52am On Jan 02, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: @Agbameta I give up on you! You just can never type a sentence on this forum that is VILELESS & INVECTIVELESS! Yes! i used the same words again, cos unlike you that wasnt taught 'suffixation' in elementary school, i was previledged to be! Anyways i dont believe in hoarding info, so i'll educate you a bit in the spirit of the season. wink so boy, better pay attention!

Suffix: letters added to a word to alter it's meaning or modify it, they usually come @ the end of the word e.g Good,Goodness.
Thus we can say, vile(horrible,wicked,disgusting)=VileLESS(less is the suffix)=(Not horrible,wicked or disgusting)!

So, eko ile my friend, i hope i have been able to impact little into your shallow and washed out linguistic reparture? No need to pay me, i'm just trying help a brother from the other side of the niger who due to Awo's faulty free education scam missed out on a lot of essentials of elementary class

Olodo villager, STFU. Give us dictionary definitions with link. You don't know when to compound and not compound your words, this is pretty much elementary stuff.

Yes! i used the same words again, cos unlike you that wasnt taught 'suffixation' in elementary school, i was previledged to be! Anyways i dont believe in hoarding info, so i'll educate you a bit in the spirit of the

And please pay attention to the silly and 2 year old kid mistakes and lousy spelling in the above quote.

Village education is obviously not the best education..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by BrokenTV: 3:03am On Jan 02, 2014
FreeGlobe: Peter obi has been finally appreciated by silverbird for his financial intervention to the company. The reason the company chose two persons. worthless award, worthless company

you obsession with m Obi have been heating your nerve serious are you Ngige

1 Like

Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Goddex: 5:19am On Jan 02, 2014
shizzle11:

Nwannem not quite sure you can convince such a die hard ally. Pls quit trying. At least well meaning people like me you and I and numerous others don't shy away from the truth and we will continue to put detractors to shame.

Happy new year brother

Same to you, my brother. One love.
Re: Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by IKEMBANNEWI: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

Olodo villager, STFU. Give us dictionary definitions with link. You don't know when to compound and not compound your words, this is pretty much elementary stuff.

And please pay attention to the silly and 2 year old kid mistakes and lousy spelling in the above quote.

Village education is obviously not the best education..

Lol, so i have to provide links to things i already know? grin sorry dude,but if you're a dunce, i'm not one. I repeat, get yourself a lexicon and upgrade in your use of lexis, as your old use of vocabulary is now stale and no longer in vogue!
^ The above is my last comment as regards to you, we're both derailing the thread!

Finally, i wish you a happy new year... And i do hope Fashola increases your stipends this year wink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Was First Registered As A Company Before It Became A Country. / Disappearing Hausa Men .... Lol / GEJ & PDP HAVE FINALLY CRIPPLED The Electric Power Sector - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.