Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) (17473 Views)

New Celebrity Couple Alert?see Sultry Cynthia Morgan And Phyno Gets All Loved Up / Gov. Ambode, Turai Yar’ Adua, Others Attend Oyinlola's Daughter's Wedding / Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by 4Play(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
In any civilized country, a picture of a pre-teen child of the head of state posing with automatic rifles and wads of cash will prompt a media frenzy.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by AloyEmeka9: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2008
Most kid would jump to any oppourtunity to pose with an AK 47. I have seen adult doing the same. Yaradua kids are just like any other kid

I totally agree with you.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by AloyEmeka9: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2008
In any civilized country, a picture of a pre-teen child of the head of state posing with automatic rifles and wads of cash will prompt a media frenzy

That's why we are uncivilized.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Shaz(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
@tpia,
I stay in the Uk where endz are always meeting and shanking, where kids are loaded with tools. So you talking about white kids, I understand.

But you get this, it's the ungroomed children that do this. . you'd never see a child from a good home doin this - I mean posing with guns. Take that from me. Carrying tools is an identity of the yard dogs. So before you jump, look.

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2008
4 Play:

In any civilized country, a picture of a pre-teen child of the head of state posing with automatic rifles and wads of cash will prompt a media frenzy.

Isnt that akin to what the original poster and the guys at sahara reporters are doing?
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by idupaul: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
Just because he is the president son dont mean he cant take photos
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
our money.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
Shaz:

But you get this, it's the ungroomed children that do this. . you'd never see a child from a good home doin this - I mean posing with guns. Take that from me. Carrying tools is an identity of the yard dogs. So before you jump, look.

Please tell them,
If i am not mistaken the cash in that picture should be more than #100,000 (nairas)
Exposing a juvenile to so much money & a gun at a very tender age will tell you the type of man he would become when he turns an adult.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Mustay(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2008
4 Play:

In today's world where Adobe is benefiting from its Photoshop product, what evidence do we have that this really is the boi?

If the boy has a gun, what makes you think he uses it?

Most people do nasty things when snapping the pictures - remember the Primary school teacher sacked after nude shoot uploaded on facebook?

This is not to say that this pic is a lie - but I do prefer a confirmation.

and make them stop this beef about pic of yar 'adua when he was still a village headmaster

tongue tongue
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by yongbabe(f): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2008
ai ai ai ai ai
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by lonelypal(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2008
angry angry angry
@ poster
I beg to disagree ,
that pics aint real, if u ve got eyes u will realise its an edited pics especially the one with d money. I can equally do that with ma adobe pics editor? wdf angry

u should desist frm creating unecessary media hype poster angry go get a life angry angry

dis post belong to d waste bin

@ mustay
well said bro! Good observation
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by abikelat(f): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2008
I agree with you lonelypal at the same time disagree, The boy is cute, I will marry him
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by lonelypal(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2008
abikelat:

I agree with you lonelypal at the same time disagree, The boy is cute, I will marry him

lol
I dnt blame u,
its all about d benjamin though, lol grin grin
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Orobert: 2:03am On Mar 21, 2009
COME! did anyone answer for this or are we meant to shut up?
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by ezeagu(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2009
lonelypal:

angry angry angry
@ poster
I beg to disagree ,
that pics aint real, if u ve got eyes u will realise its an edited pics especially the one with d money. I can equally do that with ma adobe pics editor? wdf angry

u should desist frm creating unecessary media hype poster angry go get a life angry angry

dis post belong to d waste bin

@ mustay
well said bro! Good observation

Uh, NO! they're real, its not film tricks! If they're not then the real picks that were edited would have been released.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Winnergal(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hmmm . . .
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Kunbee: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
Cute boi, he will be grown by now
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tpsolomons: 2:11am On Jan 26, 2011
No beef the small boy oo, He's still a kid, Not his fault that he was born with silver spoon

I feel his swaggs lol, cool
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2011
A cute Bad sharp guy!
Nice pictures The boy is handsome
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2021
He has killed four people now. cry angry
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tutudesz: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
He has killed four people now. cry angry
Aminu Yar’Adua was the one that killed 4 people and not Musa
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Lonelypacifist6: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
tutudesz:

Aminu Yar’Adua was the one that killed 4 people and not Musa
Okay, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back / Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.