Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,168 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? (503 Views)

Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? / What Would The World Be Like Without Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Ayima: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
I really want to be like Mandella,not in being a president but i want to make people always remember my name.Ever since that man died, i have always been thinking about him.Please where do i need to start? i need your comments please.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
You can start with spending the next 27yrs of your life in kirikiri.
Na joke O.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by libertyfather(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Simple...first go to prison for 27yrs, will tell you the remaining if you survive that..
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Ayima: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Slimceezy: You can start with spending the next 27yrs of your life in kirikiri.
Nice one,thank you.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by BRAINEE123: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Slimceezy: You can start with spending the next 27yrs of your life in kirikiri.

Common! U are not a good adviser. It will be better to serve the 27 yrs in maximum prison yard. Abi watin u tink?

Lol
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Ayima: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
libertyfather: Simple...first go to prison for 27yrs, will tell you the remaining if you survive that..
God bless you,wonderful.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
lmao, people don post wetin dey mind already... @Op it's a surebet o. When you regain ur fr33dom and den contest 4 presidency, bring dz thread up during ur rally then will remember you and then vote 4 u. Goodluck.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
lmao, people don post wetin dey my mind already grin... @Op it's a surebet o. When you regain ur fr33dom and den contest 4 presidency, bring dz thread up during ur rally then will remember you and then vote 4 u. Goodluck.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Jbravo58(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
To become someone like Mandela is notin bad nor stressfull, all you just need do firstly is to go to some country where racism is of high order e.g Scotland or so... and slap any white man you know is popular and start protesting a racism after dat u may be sent to prison jst endure it's for sme while, and after doing those two things firstly we can now continue the lecture...
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Ayima: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Jbravo58: To become someone like Mandela is notin bad nor stressfull, all you just need do firstly is to go to some country where racism is of high order e.g Scotland or so... and slap any white man you know is popular and start protesting a racism after dat u may be sent to prison jst endure it's for sme while, and after doing those two things firstly we can now continue the lecture...
Ok thanks.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Twistone(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Well you can do humanitarian service in Sambisa Forest. Keep helping Nigerian soldiers. And in any case you got arrested by BH boyz I'm sure you will be rescused before you spend 27years in Boko prison.

And just incase you change your mind and want to be like Fela, all you need to do is smoke weed, wear pant, sing and abuse Jonathan.#

grin grin grin
Re: Please What Do I Need To Do To Be Like Nelson Mandella? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
funny thread grin grin grin, Op to be like mandela you have to perform an act of humanity that hasn't be done before.

(1) (Reply)

Young Graduate Commits Suicide On New Year's Day. / With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria / Niger Delta, Reip Capital Of Nigeria – Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.