Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! (1279 Views)

Ethical Hackers / A Seemingly Simple Logic That Took Me 3 Evening To Code / Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
ok guys back in 2011,i requested for your challenges in java,but never dropped an email,shortly after ethical hacking seminars came up,that got me traveling with centrex Nigeria limited,a cyber security outfit was hardly time for even nairaland,but now im back please ask your java questions or direct to mail braimahjake@gmail.com website http://centrexlab.com/ ,please serious questions only as time is a luxury i don't have for people trying to prove points beyond intended topic goals!!

some of my interviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEZ-x-NRC8
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by danvery2k6(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Sir, could you please guide me through a step by step method of implementing java biometric (finger print) capture and verification system. let me know if i'll have to pay for that. THANK YOU
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2014
danvery2k6: Sir, could you please guide me through a step by step method of implementing java biometric (finger print) capture and verification system. let me know if i'll have to pay for that. THANK YOU

please mail me the fingerprint reader you intend using,as the java sdk has a limited list of devices supported.
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Danyl(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
I used toplink framework for a Q&A software, I used. network version of d java derby database but right now I need to package it wt d executable bt the database is not visible to the executable pls wat may likely cause this though I used da jdbc url in my persistence.xml- jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/JmbDb;create=true; n I included d database in my class path. ds actually worked for another payroll software I did bt has not worked with this Q&A software n this wont allow the software to run on another system hw cn I resolve this inconsistency?
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by danvery2k6(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
braimahjak:

please mail me the fingerprint reader you intend using,as the java sdk has a limited list of devices supported.
I just mailed you sir.
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2014
danvery2k6:
I just mailed you sir.

maybe u got the mail wrong,dint receive it!please resend
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Danyl: I used toplink framework for a Q&A software, I used. network version of d java derby database but right now I need to package it wt d executable bt the database is not visible to the executable pls wat may likely cause this though I used da jdbc url in my persistence.xml- jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/JmbDb;create=true; n I included d database in my class path. ds actually worked for another payroll software I did bt has not worked with this Q&A software n this wont allow the software to run on another system hw cn I resolve this inconsistency?

what did you create the executable with?
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by danvery2k6(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
braimahjak:

maybe u got the mail wrong,dint receive it!please resend

Sorry for the late reply sir.
i checked again, the delivery was just delayed. I got the address right.
Have you received it yet?
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
danvery2k6:

Sorry for the late reply sir.
i checked again, the delivery was just delayed. I got the address right.
Have you received it yet?

i have replied you
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Danyl(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
braimahjak:

what did you create the executable with?
I used exe4j to create the executable. meanwhile I added the jar file, the third-,party jar files in a lib folder and my derby database folder in the executable.
I hv tried to edit the persistence.xml dburl element bt it didn't worked but am thinking it might something to do with my class path. I used ${base.dir} to be my root working directory where the database resides bt its still the same story.
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Danyl:
I used exe4j to create the executable. meanwhile I added the jar file, the third-,party jar files in a lib folder and my derby database folder in the executable.
I hv tried to edit the persistence.xml dburl element bt it didn't worked but am thinking it might something to do with my class path. I used ${base.dir} to be my root working directory where the database resides bt its still the same story.

go to the jre settings of exe4j and decrease the version number,now the programme should run.best of luck!!!
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Danyl(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2014
I will try it. thanks.
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Danyl(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
braimahjak:

go to the jre settings of exe4j and decrease the version number,now the programme should run.best of luck!!!

sire it didnt work!
Re: The Java Expert Is Back,ethical Hacking Seminars All Over Africa Took Me Away!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2014
Danyl:
sire it didnt work!

whats d error dis time,can i also have your source?wana recompile with something else!!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigerians/Africans Are Using Facebook Zero (Zero Data Charges)? / Do You Need An Ecommerce Android App (check Out Sample Screenshots Inside) / Citydrive Taxi Is Offering Two Days Free Ride In Lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.