Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. (833 Views)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Her Past Is Too Much For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. by oselenkejoor: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
I know this is a brand new year so I'm really giving loving a woman a good thought. There is this friend of mine whom I share a lovely affection with. We call each other often and all that. She was once a run's girl (she never told me and don't knw that I'm aware). Secondly, she has a child for some guy who I don't know. Now she has really changed for good, she learned a trade and she's doing quite fine. I lost contact with her for a month and when she saw me, she was lik "I have missed u so much" and sincerely I missed her every passing second. I think I love her, but being a close friend of hers had put me in the know of things that bothers me. We schooled together and people never believed we were "just friends". I'm xoxo perturbed.
Re: Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. by Enegod(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
what can we do for you young man?!!
Re: Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. by pasqal09: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
If she has really changed for good, then what's the worry?
Re: Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. by 3coins(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
heyy bro...like yuu sed,she has changed,give her a chance..hopefully tins will work awt fine
Re: Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. by Hblaise(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2014
Every1 has an ugly past or bad side. If u really like ha, my man dnt think twice
Re: Her Past Is Getting On Our Way. by oselenkejoor: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2014
I know..my past isn't better either..I have broke some ladies heart (had sex with them without no love in my heart for them). Maybe It would be easier for me if we both discuss it, just thinking. Thanks @all

(1) (Reply)

. / Ignoring The Signal Of Love / The Big Business Of Wine-carrying (trad) And Burials In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.