Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Encounter With Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Satan (5172 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Satan by macof(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAPA AFRICA: well i wouldn't know if he was a contemporary of Jesus since Orunmila is known through oral history and Jesus is known through written history that can be dated but Yoruba people would have existed during the time of Jesus.

Jesus is not known through any written history. History is first passed orally before someone picks it up to write.
The gospel was written until 100yrs after Jesus Died and that's still up for debate cause it seems Matthew wasn't written until 300yrs later
Re: My Encounter With Satan by iphedahyor(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jesus lived about 2000years ago and Orunmila 6000years ago which means Orunmila existed b4 Jesus.
The period between the generation of Adam and that of Jesus couldn't b upto 4000years.
Maybe Orunmila existed the same period with Adam and from a book I read few years ago,Orunmila was sent to create earth by Olodumare.Olodumare gave him a cork,palm kernel and also sand in a snail shell.
Letz preserve our culture,the whites are fooling the blacks and it's so obvious.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by Mintayo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yes now,Orunmila was around during the time of Jesus,infact he might be ard during d OT now,afterall orumila is a demon.:p
Re: My Encounter With Satan by macof(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mintayo: Yes now,Orunmila was around during the time of Jesus,infact he might be ard during d OT now,afterall orumila is a demon.:p

Orunmila was not around during the time of Jesus, he was dead over 3000yrs before Jesus was born.

Orunmila was a prophet- the first Babalawo in history. He was a philosopher and scientist of Great intelligence and the only one I can compare to him in history is Thoth- an ancient Egyptian mathematician and scientist.

He is more than an angel nothing close to your concept of demon tongue

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
macof:

Orunmila was not around during the time of Jesus, he was dead over 3000yrs before Jesus was born.

Orunmila was a prophet- the first Babalawo in history. He was a philosopher and scientist of Great intelligence and the only one I can compare to him in history is Thoth- an ancient Egyptian mathematician and scientist.

Macof, I understand your loyalty and pledge at supporting your traditional beliefs and folklore but then don't turn things which are the truth and nothing but the truth upside down.

The soul who was to become Christ on earth is held in very high esteem by the God force and was sent on a very special mission on earth to show humans the proper purpose in life, to bring the universal truth to earth and to show us the way out of the cycle of death and rebirth. Whether you like it or not, Jesus Christ still remains God's favourite.

I don't view Christ from the christian perspective or lens. Never. Neither do I identify as christian but then, truth be told, Jesus Christ is universal and very important. He's a universal model and a typical example of what we souls on a human journey should strive to achieve. Jesus Christ is universal to everybody - muslims, buddhists, ATRs, confuscionists, jews etc. He remains the God force's next-in-command and you can't change that. He doesn't need your so-called 'worship' or 'reverence' either way anyway.

I noticed you castigate Christianity a lot and in the process you also castigate Jesus Christ, which is very wrong. You're not a christian. Fine. But then you twist a whole lot of things up.

I don't identify as a christian. I'm a spiritual being. I know my origins. I remember where I come from and where it is I'm going back to. Therefore I don't subscribe to the tenets of christianity, which are things of the earth. Yet I still hold Jesus Christ dear to me. I pray to him constantly and my prayers are always answered. I use his earth life example to live my life and how I manage certain circumstances in life. That doesn't make me a christian. I rarely go to church or do church stuffs. You must not be a christian to love Jesus.

Any truly spiritual person never crosses Jesus away from his mind because he's very real and he has existed right from the creation of the universe. Many sources say his first incarnation was as Adam. If he started out as Adam, how then could the so-called orumila god be possibly above him?

Don't ever try to place any african religious tradition as being above Jesus Christ, orunmila or whatsoever. Never. Including the others on this thread. NDEs, which you very much believe in, have had people report meeting the soul of Jesus Christ personally on the other side but never have somebody ever reported meeting orumila, sango or whatever. What's more absurd is trying to place the so-called Orunmila god as above Jesus Christ. You're taking things too far. This isn't expected from someone who claims to be spiritual. You strike off to me as someone who's into ATR. For the most part, african traditional religions(ATR) are paganistic and are totally lackluster in spiritual evolution and soul growth. Yoruba traditional
religion and its attendant gods, wooden and graven images, rituals, blood sacrifices etc should never and can never be placed above the God force, Jesus Christ, the heavenly angels, and the afterlife. Igbo, Zulu, Hausa, Akan religions aren't any better. ATRs are totally clueless and don't tell us what our mission is on earth, where we come from, where we're going to, the soul journey, the afterlife etc. They lack these basic knowledge required for soul knowledge and growth. ATRs are things developed and practiced by our forefathers during the dark ages when majority of mankind were lost and in darkness - the very same purpose for which Jesus Christ was sent to preach the true and valid universal truth, which unfortunately got twisted into modern-day christianity.

View and take Jesus Christ like an elder brother to you, which he is to you and us all anyway. He isn't in anyway like the pentecostal erroneous figure that he has to be believed in for the so-called 'salvation' thing.

I decided to call you to order, that's if you'll listen. Of course I expect your counter argument.

Good bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Satan by Mintayo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
macof:

So he is even dead? Misctcheww...was even rating him high as a demon,didnt knw say na dead,rotten fellow.
And saying he was born 3000yrs before Jesus is so hilarious,i guess you don't really knw who Jesus is,you don't even have a clue.
I will leave you with ur dead orunmila...em em,but note that Jesus loves you,He exists before the begining of the world and He is Alive.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by MeandSum: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
ifeness:

Can you explain where Cain got his wife with your inner mind? Not that i agreed that Satan could literally speak to a person but the points the OP made are somewhat valid.

Forget about that. Ask him to tell us where Joseph father of Jesus went after his birth. We know he didn't die because Jesus had at least 3 younger brothers and two sisters. I suppose they are all from the same husband.

While they're at it, they should also tell us who saved Joseph the dreamer from being killed by his brothers. Was it Judah or Reuben. Lots of confusion from God I can see.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by MeandSum: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mintayo:
So he is even dead? Misctcheww...was even rating him high as a demon,didnt knw say na dead,rotten fellow.
And saying he was born 3000yrs before Jesus is so hilarious,i guess you don't really knw who Jesus is,you don't even have a clue.
I will leave you with ur dead orunmila...em em,but note that Jesus loves you,He exists before the begining of the world and He is Alive.

You realize Jesus was publicly crucified like a witch correct? he's also dead. so sorry to break that bad news to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Satan by Sylvekzee(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2014
@op the next time that Satan returns to you. Tell him you don't believe in any Jesus or Yahweh. Tell him you believe in the one and only true god which is Zeus!! You'll see how desappointed and helpless he'll be cos Zeus doesn't have no qualms with him. Zeus doesn't even know Satan exists!

Satan only exists in the world where Yahweh, Jesus, Allah and so on exist.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Satan by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Macof, I understand your loyalty and pledge at supporting your traditional beliefs and folklore but then don't turn things which are the truth and nothing but the truth upside down.

The soul who was to become Christ on earth is held in very high esteem by the God force and was sent on a very special mission on earth to show humans the proper purpose in life, to bring the universal truth to earth and to show us the way out of the cycle of death and rebirth. Whether you like it or not, Jesus Christ still remains God's favourite.

I don't view Christ from the christian perspective or lens. Never. Neither do I identify as christian but then, truth be told, Jesus Christ is universal and very important. He's a universal model and a typical example of what we souls on a human journey should strive to achieve. Jesus Christ is universal to everybody - muslims, buddhists, ATRs, confuscionists, jews etc. He remains the God force's next-in-command and you can't change that. He doesn't need your so-called 'worship' or 'reverence' either way anyway.

I noticed you castigate Christianity a lot and in the process you also castigate Jesus Christ, which is very wrong. You're not a christian. Fine. But then you twist a whole lot of things up.

I don't identify as a christian. I'm a spiritual being. I know my origins. I remember where I come from and where it is I'm going back to. Therefore I don't subscribe to the tenets of christianity, which are things of the earth. Yet I still hold Jesus Christ dear to me. I pray to him constantly and my prayers are always answered. I use his earth life example to live my life and how I manage certain circumstances in life. That doesn't make me a christian. I rarely go to church or do church stuffs. You must not be a christian to love Jesus.

Any truly spiritual person never crosses Jesus away from his mind because he's very real and he has existed right from the creation of the universe. Many sources say his first incarnation was as Adam. If he started out as Adam, how then could the so-called orumila god be possibly above him?

Don't ever try to place any african religious tradition as being above Jesus Christ, orunmila or whatsoever. Never. Including the others on this thread. NDEs, which you very much believe in, have had people report meeting the soul of Jesus Christ personally on the other side but never have somebody ever reported meeting orumila, sango or whatever. What's more absurd is trying to place the so-called Orunmila god as above Jesus Christ. You're taking things too far. This isn't expected from someone who claims to be spiritual. You strike off to me as someone who's into ATR. For the most part, african traditional religions(ATR) are paganistic and are totally lackluster in spiritual evolution and soul growth. Yoruba traditional
religion and its attendant gods, wooden and graven images, rituals, blood sacrifices etc should never and can never be placed above the God force, Jesus Christ, the heavenly angels, and the afterlife. Igbo, Zulu, Hausa, Akan religions aren't any better. ATRs are totally clueless and don't tell us what our mission is on earth, where we come from, where we're going to, the soul journey, the afterlife etc. They lack these basic knowledge required for soul knowledge and growth. ATRs are things developed and practiced by our forefathers during the dark ages when majority of mankind were lost and in darkness - the very same purpose for which Jesus Christ was sent to preach the true and valid universal truth, which unfortunately got twisted into modern-day christianity.

View and take Jesus Christ like an elder brother to you, which he is to you and us all anyway. He isn't in anyway like the pentecostal erroneous figure that he has to be believed in for the so-called 'salvation' thing.

I decided to call you to order, that's if you'll listen. Of course I expect your counter argument.

Good bye.

wow so a Man . A HUMAN.

is Greater than the GODS.

BRAVO!

man worshippers.

ok lets say for discussion sake I agree with you. You also mentioned Hausa and Zulu religion are no more better?

Can you please explain to us some more about Hausa and ZUlu Religion.

since you said they are no good, it means you know about them and realised they are inferior. so go on. Tell us something about these religions.

or else you are just a liar.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 3:20am On Jan 03, 2014
^^^ No need arguing with you. You're a pagan and mortal for that matter. You know nothing about spirituality, your roots and where you come from. You view life through your 5 physical senses only and know absolutely nothing about what lies beyond.

When I come across people of like caliber I don't argue with them.

I'll let you slumber on.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2014
@iphedaryor ...i am happy when i meet true blackmen who have refused to remain braiwashed . You are one of those few. We are proud of you.

The blackman living in Africa is the worst of his species because he has chosen to remain fearful and ignorant in the face of abundant knowledge to actualize his freedom from mental slavery . He his afraid of a non-existent,emperor Constantine created hell and wilfully neglects his own history.
Don't worry we the African who have seen the light are with you. I enjoyed your story . I wait for more from you.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Satan by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:49am On Jan 03, 2014
People should stop ignorantly quoting from the bible . Why should we believe it? Does the bible not say the earth is 6000 years old? Don't we now know for certain that the earth is millions/billions of years old? ...this disparity is foundational and should not be glossed over.

There is more wisdom and divine knowledge in the ifa corpus than the bible .

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Satan by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:54am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=bigfrancis21]^^^ No need arguing with you. You're a pagan and mortal for that matter. You know nothing about spirituality, your roots and where you come from. You view life through your 5 physical sen
Pagan according to the whiteman's definition? *smh * . Africa when shall your deliverance from poverty and ignorance come considering the present mental state of thy children?
Re: My Encounter With Satan by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:55am On Jan 03, 2014
bigfrancis21: ^^^ No need arguing with you. You're a pagan and mortal for that matter. You know nothing about spirituality, your roots and where you come from. You view life through your 5 physical senses only and know absolutely nothing about what lies beyond.

I'll let you slumber on.
Pagan according to the whiteman's definition? *smh * . Africa when shall your deliverance from poverty and ignorance come considering the present mental state of thy children?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:07am On Jan 03, 2014
@bigfrancis .....it seems your views are novel and held only by you and maybe other few members of a modern pseudo-christian cult .

Jesus Christ is not universal to every culture and society . Fact. Try to do some more studies on comparative religion. Even in Nigeria there people who have not heard about Jesus Christ in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by sushieater: 4:50am On Jan 03, 2014
bigfrancis21: The soul who was to become Christ on earth is held in very high esteem by the God force and was sent on a very special mission on earth to show humans the proper purpose in life, to bring the universal truth to earth and to show us the way out of the cycle of death and rebirth. Whether you like it or not, Jesus Christ still remains God's favourite.

I don't view Christ from the christian perspective or lens. Never. Neither do I identify as christian but then, truth be told, Jesus Christ is universal and very important. He's a universal model and a typical example of what we souls on a human journey should strive to achieve. Jesus Christ is universal to everybody - muslims, buddhists, ATRs, confuscionists, jews etc. He remains the God force's next-in-command and you can't change that. He doesn't need your so-called 'worship' or 'reverence' either way anyway

Hey bigfrancis21, you mean Jesus Christ is God's favourite?. What about Buddha, do you know anything about the soul that incarnated as Buddha?.

Before Jesus Christ, was there any other soul(s) sent on this 'very special mission' by the God force?.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2014
bigfrancis21: ^^^ No need arguing with you. You're a pagan and mortal for that matter. You know nothing about spirituality, your roots and where you come from. You view life through your 5 physical senses only and know absolutely nothing about what lies beyond.

I'll let you slumber on.

dude we Pagans are the ones who started and invented Spirituality.

you are now teaching us abi? *smh see yarn
Re: My Encounter With Satan by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Oduduwaboy: @bigfrancis .....it seems your views are novel and held only by you and maybe other few members of a modern pseudo-christian cult .

Jesus Christ is not universal to every culture and society . Fact. Try to do some more studies on comparative religion. Even in Nigeria there people who have not heard about Jesus Christ in this 21st century.

ofcourse!

I myself didnt know what jesus was until I grew up a bit.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by iphedahyor(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2014
God created Adam and Eve(I believe they are both white) into the garden of Eden which is neither in Nigeria nor Africa.
Somebody should tell me the biblical or quranic origin of the black
Do u succumb that u're a descendant of Cush/Kush the son of Ham/Kham who was cursed by his father Noah?
Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oduduwaboy: @bigfrancis .....it seems your views are novel and held only by you and maybe other few members of a modern pseudo-christian cult .

From the spiritual angle, he's universal to everyone because in our soul state in the afterlife we all know him. I wasn't referring to him being present in all religions. Religions are man-made constructs and are totally irrelevant in the afterlife. Any truly spiritual person would have simply understood what I meant. In our soul state before we proceeded to earth, we all knew the Jesus soul and everybody is interconnected to him and others. He's like a big brother to us, there to guide us in this journey called earth life and doesn't lord himself over us or want us to bow to him. He's universal to everybody on earth because he will always come to your aid when you call for him despite your religion. Its only a few religions that acknowledge him. Others don't, fine. He doesn't care. Some souls(especially the infant and baby souls starting out the earth life journey) need religion anyway for the order and man-made rules that come with it. It helps these infant souls to maintain order in their lives.

You may find this difficult to understand. If I may ask, what's your affiliation? Moslem, ATR, Christian, Spiritual?
Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Ancient Jews or Hebrews rather were pagans. It isn't only an african thing. If you worship man-made gods, attribute names, powers and meanings to them, offer sacrifices to them, the word for it is 'pagan'.

The God force is infinite, loving, great and mighty and can never be subjugated into a mere wood or tiny graven image. Never. Man, in his limited senses and being mortal act from mediocrity. Many slumber for they know it not. They don't know who they truly are and where they come from. Hence they attribute their lives to carved images and so-called gods which from the spiritual angle(in the afterlife) are totally meaningless and lacking in truth and knowledge required for spiritual growth and soul evolution. What does paganism tell us about our purpose on earth here? What does it tell you about where you come from and the life beyond earth? What does it tell you about your immortality and your soul? Absolutely nothing. Totally lackluster. All it cares about is killing, spilling red blood and making blood sacrifices to some angry wooden image(amadioha, sango, orumila etc) and at the end of the day souls are misguided and lost and find themselves repeating the life cycle all over. That's the fact. Its the same way for certain world religions. It is the lack of spirituality in ATR and many world religions that made the God force to send a representative of his, a soul who embarked on the earth journey long ago and had attained
spiritual evolution - the epitome of the God force's desire for us, to visit earth and teach earthlings about our true home, and our purpose in life, so as to focus on what's important in life in order to escape the endless cycle of death and rebirth. Unfortunately, his message has been distorted greatly over the centuries into modern-day christianity.

You do not understand my message for you slumber.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by iphedahyor(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
@bigfrancis21,u made mention of afterlife.Av u ever been there or are u just acting base on what they told u?
Ok,answer this question
what is the biblical origin of Africa
Do u succumb that u are a descendant of Ham/Kham d son of Noah who was cursed by his father?
Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
sushieater:

Hey bigfrancis21, you mean Jesus Christ is God's favourite?. What about Buddha, do you know anything about the soul that incarnated as Buddha?.

Before Jesus Christ, was there any other soul(s) sent on this 'very special mission' by the God force?.

Many sources say it is the same soul that incarnated as Adam, Melchizzedek, Joshua, David, Buddha and Jesus Christ. The incarnation as Buddha seems to be the last incarnation where the soul achieved maximum spiritual evolution and enlightenment on earth. The next incarnation as Jesus Christ was to come spread the knowledge he had attained and teach humans the way out of the cycle of death and rebirth.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
iphedahyor: @bigfrancis21,u made mention of afterlife.Av u ever been there or are u just acting base on what they told u?
Ok,answer this question
what is the biblical origin of Africa
Do u succumb that u are a descendant of Ham/Kham d son of Noah who was cursed by his father?

Lol. We all have been there. Even you yourself. We all existed there before coming to earth to live this life. You think life starts at birth? You must be very deceived to think life starts at birth. Life started way before birth and continues after death. The body dies and decays but the soul is immortal and takes on different bodies again and again (the cycle of death and rebirth). In this lifetime, it is a indian living in India, in its next life it is a Jew living in israel, next it is a black man living in Africa and so on. And in each of these lifetimes, it takes on different religions. Which is why you see that earth religions are only real on earth and are totally needless and useless in the afterlife. They don't exist in the afterlife.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by macof(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
@bigfrancis.

I have no business with Jesus, he is as dead as any man who ever lived, humans come and go, achieve their destiny and probably return again for unfinished business.

Orunmila's soul lived over 3 lifes. it is believed that his last life was as Agboniregun the Babalawo who prophecied Oduduwa's coming.

Jesus is Adam Well maybe also Melchizedek, Jesus was a good teacher but his end was pathetic and his people were ashamed of him. Go to Israel and hear stories which Bible dear not pen down.

I noticed you always active when dismissing Yoruba greatness. However this is not a tribal issue.

In a scale Buddha Was more efficient to his people than yeshua(Jesus) was.
Because Romans elevated him to God status and used him to form a religion doesn't guarantee anything.
You say Jesus achieved more than Orunmila on earth. Wat did Jesus achieve? In his 33 yrs on earth wat did he do that no one else did? All his miracles have been done by people before him, his message of love has been taught in various forms by old prophets around the world.
Orunmila came with a new concept, new message, a new way for humans to High complexity and consciousness.

Give a list of Contributions Jesus give to the world and I'll give For Orunmila
Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^ Oh, I see where I can finally place you. You're not spiritual as I thought after all. Its needless arguing with you.

Take care.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by macof(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mintayo:

Yes Orunmila like every human loosed his body and transited to the spiritual realm. Jesus is also dead like every human who lived 2000yrs ago

Jesus existed over 10billion years ago Lol I get that Jesus soul is alive not body, just like my grandfather is still alive, just like Orunmila is still alive

It's no difference, Human body gets destroyed and the energy gets converted to something else but the soul lives forever.
Re: My Encounter With Satan by sushieater: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
macof: @bigfrancis.

I have no business with Jesus, he is as dead as any man who ever lived, humans come and go, achieve their destiny and probably return again for unfinished business.

Orunmila's soul lived over 3 lifes. it is believed that his last life was as Agboniregun the Babalawo who prophecied Oduduwa's coming.

Jesus is Adam Well maybe also Melchizedek, Jesus was a good teacher but his end was pathetic and his people were ashamed of him. Go to Israel and hear stories which Bible dear not pen down.

I noticed you always active when dismissing Yoruba greatness. However this is not a tribal issue.

In a scale Buddha Was more efficient to his people than yeshua(Jesus) was.
Because Romans elevated him to God status and used him to form a religion doesn't guarantee anything.
You say Jesus achieved more than Orunmila on earth. Wat did Jesus achieve? In his 33 yrs on earth wat did he do that no one else did? All his miracles have been done by people before him, his message of love has been taught in various forms by old prophets around the world.
Orunmila came with a new concept, new message, a new way for humans to High complexity and consciousness.

Give a list of Contributions Jesus give to the world and I'll give For Orunmila

Ah ahn! Oga please let it rest, this is not about 'my religion is better than yours'. Heck! Bigfrancis is not even a christian . Though I think he went a bit overboard with what he said about Orunmila but its really not about 'my religion is better than yours'. As you can see I thought he was all about Jesus Christ, that's why I asked him about Buddha. I guess you saw what his reply was.

Anyways, I'll leave y'all with this; "if you can't imagine how anyone could hold the view you're attacking, you just don't understand it yet".

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by macof(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

From the spiritual angle, he's universal to everyone because in our soul state in the afterlife we all know him. I wasn't referring to him being present in all religions. Religions are man-made constructs and are totally irrelevant in the afterlife. Any truly spiritual person would have simply understood what I meant. In our soul state before we proceeded to earth, we all knew the Jesus soul and everybody is interconnected to him and others. He's like a big brother to us, there to guide us in this journey called earth life and doesn't lord himself over us or want us to bow to him. He's universal to everybody on earth because he will always come to your aid when you call for him despite your religion. Its only a few religions that acknowledge him. Others don't, fine. He doesn't care. Some souls(especially the infant and baby souls starting out the earth life journey) need religion anyway for the order and man-made rules that come with it. It helps these infant souls to maintain order in their lives.

You may find this difficult to understand. If I may ask, what's your affiliation? Moslem, ATR, Christian, Spiritual?

Every soul is connected. we all have a common source, the soul of the mad man in your village is connected to you.

So singling out Jesus is pathetic and a criminal intent. Orunmila's soul is connected to everyone, Jesus's soul is connected to everyone, Ojukwu's soul is connected to everyone.

We all come from the same place. Wats your agenda with all this Jesus supremacist? Pls explain This your new concept of Jesus that even Christians don't know
Re: My Encounter With Satan by macof(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

dude we Pagans are the ones who started and invented Spirituality.

you are now teaching us abi? *smh see yarn

Don't mind the guy. He feels he knows too much grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Satan by bigfrancis21: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I wanted to skip this but thought I'd address this issue.

I'm active at bringing down yoruba's greatness? What's great about yoruba's ATR in the first place? What's also there to bring down in the first place? And other ATRs too? I'm sorry if you feel that way about me but you're wrong.

While defending your religion in the spirit of solidarity, which I understand, and parading it as the greatest and best in the world, you've utterly failed to realize, on the flip side, that you're yoruba only in this incarnation. In the next one, you'll probably be chinese and practise confucanism or shintoism and probably parade confucanism as the best and greatest religion in the world. Then in another lifetime as an indian, and parade Buddhism as the best in the world. Religions are man-made things.

However, spiritual evolution and spiritual knowledge doesn't belong to any religion, group or anybody and is universal to everyone. It supersedes all religions of the earth. It contains universal truths which are lacking in man-made religions. You'll never find universal truths in religions. You'll have to step outside the blindfold of religion in order to be able to perceive and know the truth.

For a second I almost thought you stepped out of the christian religion into spirituality, not knowing you jumped into ATR instead. Its like you took a step front and then one step right back to where you were before.

Like Sushieater said, this isn't about my religion is greater than your religion. You're wearing the thick foggy lenses of religion and I'm trying to pull you out from its shackles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.