Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Why Do Spouses Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Spouses Cheat? (491 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Spouses Cheat? by tunsmann(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2014
one question that continues to beat me is why married people cheat?you can still understand with single folks.even the so called religious people put religion aside and engage in immoral ardoltrous acts.believe it or not,if you are observant you will notice these cheating follks in socials,beer parlours etc.you may even be seated close and overhear one party saying to the other,"my husband/wife is this, is that....."or am i just overassuming or is the problem perculiar to this part of the country(south)?can this trend be reversed?p.s serious and honest comments needed.your kind opinion may help drag someone out of this ungodly situation .thank you and welcome to 2014.
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by vizkiz: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2014
this question shuld b answered by d married peeps(they'v qat experience...

Bt to me,d reason y i tink stuffs like dis happens is cuz most tinz peeps(couples) do b4 marriaqe becomes history when dey finally start stayinq 2qether...
I.e. . .Mayb d lady used 2 dress sexy b4 dey qot married,bt immediatly she qot preqnant n qave birth,she starts d ''9ja house wife'' sh*t(ties rapper early in d morninq,nt wearinq all doz hot stuffs anymore cuz she tinz she's *married*)
A man who loves dis kindda stuffs wuld surely seek 4 it frm other qurls if e cnt qt it frm his wife anymore
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't even knw y they cheat sad
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by sweetestguy(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by Enegod(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014
because the fire has gone out or was
never there

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong In Dating Many Girls At The Same Time? / Nollywood Crush......past And Present / Askladies.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.