Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Which Nairaland Section Will You Be Visiting Most In 2014? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nairaland Section Will You Be Visiting Most In 2014? (528 Views)

Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section / **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year / Tayo_ast Emerges Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Section Will You Be Visiting Most In 2014? by Ocutegan(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Last year, I only enjoyed viewing posts on frontpage and the celebrity section,it was quite interesting there was never a dull moment here.
Its 2014 and I'm already seeing interesting topics popping up only in the politics section,that's a reminder that 2015 election is fast approaching and political parties fate will be determined by their preparation strength in this year.
So its Celebrities and Politics section for me...what about you?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Must Have New Year Resolutions For 2014 / 12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / What Was The First Thing U Touched When U #walkeup This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.