Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria (11653 Views)

Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon / Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by obubeberan(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
i heard people comparing Ghana wit Nigeria. I was watching one interview and the man was ask this question. Here is his reply, how can u compare Nigeria wit Ghana that all the water they are using in the country is not up to the one use to flush toilet in Lagos. Since i have been going to Ghana i have been justaposin the two country bt nt yet reach conclusion. So what is view, can u compare GHANA to NIGERIA?
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Dannylux: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2014
No.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by barikay: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2014
No, can u mention ganaiah man achievement at d world level?
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ghana is just too small to make comparison whatsoever, they are just like a tip of an iceberg.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by ilibrarian(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
No. You can compare Ghana with Lagos State, Nigeria.
Ghana population-25.4 million people in 2012.
Lagos population- As at 2006, 17.5 million people.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
That will be an insult comparing Gayna to Nigeria.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
eluquenson: Ghana is just too small to make comparison whatsoever, they are just like a tip of an iceberg.
Sure, small in corruption, crime, political violence etc.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:
guy,u dn come here again.
u are everywhere dey mntn ghana
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigeria is the best country in the world. You cant compare it with any country.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by solomon111(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
No you cannot.
The GDP of Nigeria alone is more than that of all ECOWAS countries combined.
Compare Nigeria to countries like malaysia,singapore,SA,south korea.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
You can't really compare Ghana to Nigeria. Nigeria is a bunch of villages put together and it is rule by jungle law. The better question is can we call Nigeria a country? In order to compare two things they must be similar. Apple and oranges, blue and red, Ghana and Ivory Coast. Nigeria on the other hand as we speak is not a country, so no comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by SantaMafia: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
phantonce:
yes now.why wont he be here.is he not a citizen of Ghana?if Ghana is mentioned,who supposed to come?a Togolese,a Zambian or Chinese?f00lish talk,huh?

4 Likes

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Sincerely small in every ramification.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by SantaMafia: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ghanaians r busy building their country n economy n nigerians r busy with irrelevant things?OP,how does your stvpid question improve ur generator-based economy?BTW,let's compare d UN Human Dev Index for both countries! the difference is 7Up! LOL

2 Likes

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
phantonce:
You sef, wetin you dey look for anytime Ghana is mentioned?
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by SantaMafia: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
eluquenson:
small in the negatives and big in the positives.next time Ghana compete against your country,Ghana should ask that your team be reduced by 7/8, to reflect a balanced,huh?

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
eluquenson:
Yes! That is why Ghana is comparatively better than nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by SantaMafia: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:
You sef,wetin you dey look for anytime Ghana is mentioned?
n is this not supposed to be a nigerian site?why r they always talking about Ghana?is Ghana the only country in d world?u have neigbors like cameroon, benin etc
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Yes! That is why Ghana is comparatively better than nigeria.
I will ask a question.
How about their standard & cost of living there cos have not been to Ghana before.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
eluquenson:
I will ask a question.
How about their standard & cost of living there cos have not been to Ghana before.
I will urge you to go to the UN Human Development Index and check for yourself. Please remember that Ghana does not produce one million barrels of oil a day.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by SantaMafia: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
eluquenson:
I will ask a question.How about their standard & cost of living there cos have not been to Ghana
best measure of standard of living is d HDI.factors like wage levels,employment rate,ease of doing biz determine COL.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Theben(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
SantaMafia: Ghanaians r busy building their country n economy n nigerians r busy with irrelevant things?OP,how does your stvpid question improve ur generator-based economy?BTW,let's compare d UN Human Dev Index for both countries! the difference is 7Up! LOL
The use of generator would soon be a thing of the past. Besides, can you swear with your life that there are no generator users in Ghana? Is there electricity in every Ghanaian village? You should be ashamed that a state in your so called generator based economy is bigger than your well electrified economy.

Comparing Nigeria with Ghana is like comparing Germany with Austria or Leischetein, Australia with Newzealand, South Africa with Lesotho/Botswana, USA with Mexico.

While the smaller countries admit to the superiority of their bigger neighbours and gain from them economically, Ghanaians arrogance and pride won't allow them to acknowledge the superiority/contribution of big brother to the growth of their economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
SantaMafia: Ghanaians r busy building their country n economy n nigerians r busy with irrelevant things?OP,how does your stvpid question improve ur generator-based economy?BTW,let's compare d UN Human Dev Index for both countries! the difference is 7Up! LOL
like you have constant power in your country.
I really can see hw busy u are visiting a nigerian site.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
phantonce:
like you have constant power in your country.
I really can see hw busy u are visiting a nigerian site.
Yes! We(Ghanaians) have constant electricity, which I know kills the likes of you to admit... This is nairaland, but you mostly discuss Ghanaian topics, Some of us are busy on nairaland just to correct the lies you spew about Ghanains daily.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Theben(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Yes! We(Ghanaians) have constant electricity, which I know kills the likes of you to admit... This is nairaland, but you mostly discuss Ghanaian topics, Some of us are busy on nairaland just to correct the lies you spew about Ghanains daily.
www.nairaland.com/1577673/kenyans-surprised-jonathan-crew-visited
This is a Kenyan topic. Despite the insults and negative comments made against the Kenyans, there is yet to be a Kenyan comment on the thread. Is it that the kenyans are more civilised than you Ghanaians?
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Theben:
This is a Kenyan topic. Despite the insults and negative comments made against the Kenyans, there is yet to be a Kenyan comment on the thread. Is it that the kenyans are more civilised than you Ghanaians?
Oboy! Please don't be the first person to be insulted by me in a new year. Rubbish! I guess several years of inhaling generator fumes has damaged your brain huh?! So now I should praise you and your bleached compatriots for a job well done because the people you have insulted have not replied. To your mumu brain, anybody who replies an unprovoked insult is uncivilised huh?

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by PetroDolla2: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Theben:
The use of generator would soon be a thing of the past. Besides, can you swear with your life that there are no generator users in Ghana? Is there electricity in every Ghanaian village? You should be ashamed that a state in your so called generator based economy is bigger than your well electrified economy.

Comparing Nigeria with Ghana is like comparing Germany with Austria or Leischetein, Australia with Newzealand, South Africa with Lesotho/Botswana, USA with Mexico.

While the smaller countries admit to the superiority of their bigger neighbours and gain from them economically, Ghanaians arrogance and pride won't allow them to acknowledge the superiority/contribution of big brother to the growth of their economy.

Hahahaha you need to flush the generator fumes from your fragile brain so you can reason like a normal human being, huh? https://www.nairaland.com/782012/flushing-out-inhaled-generator-fumes

LOL your leaders have every reason to thank God for giving them such a group of mumus to rule over. grin LOL are you not tired of hearing every year promises from your leaders that power supply is going to improve in your country and yet nothing happens? grin grin In fact the situation gets worse and worse. heard most of you hardly get electricity these days. Your government is telling you electricity supply will improve and yet they allocated more money in next year’s budget to buy diesel for generators? What kind of mumu are you sef? grin grin

http://allafrica.com/stories/200909281059.html

hahahaha omo naija generator republic grin

oh keep your economic whatever to yourself. Use it to fix your country, huh? Ghana is fine, trust me. You need all the help you can get, huh? grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Theben:

But Nigeria is non of these countries. Those country you mentioned can be compare to each other because they all developed and the only thing that separates them is land mass and pop but Ghana and Nigeria is like day and night and apart from pop and land mass Ghana is better in everything compare to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Theben:

Is because Kenyans don't know about it and Nigerians don't really care about tarnishing Kenyans image. Trust me if a Kenyan finds the topic they will definitely hit back. Didn't Nigeria and Kenya have a twitter battle few months back.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by PetroDolla2: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Theben:
sharaaaap we are not Kenyans. so your idea of being civilised is to accept unwarranted insults and not react? hahahaha you are so pathetic grin in that case I will rather not be 'civilized' grin grin grin and why don't nigerians also act 'civilised' by ignoring insults from Ghanaians, when we respond? and the fact that nigerians are quick to insult other people make them uncivilized,huh?

1 Like

Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by ipain: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
OP, you must be Cynically stvpid and technically disgruntle with a brain less functional than that of a house mouse.

I am a Nigerian and I feel ashamed of you guys here. What will you achieve with this silly aim of yours?

This goes to your supporters as well. You bloody plancktons. angry.

Get a life, niggas.

You fools are here making comparison but when It's time for elections the bloody nitwits will go on to sell their souls. Where do you plant corn and harvest Apple?

2015 is around the corner... Sell your souls again blind bats.
Re: Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria by ipain: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
As for the Ghanians on here, give it to them like it hot and stand for your country.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention / Senate Passes Electoral Act Amendment Bill For Third Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.