Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic (5960 Views)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Oloshi with zero sense of history.

Starting from the beginning, your forefather zik was boy boy to tafa, Hausa man slaughtered and suyanized tens of thousands of you villagers, but you ran back to hausa man like ileya goats and still getting fvukked up.

Ekwueme was hausa boy boy to shagari

Soludo is still boy boy to Atiku

Ojuku was not only boy boy to Babangida, he sold you villagers to hausa man

Your history can't be told without hausa from page one to the very end

Ode oponu hausa boy boy....
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2014

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2014

LMAO
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by eaglechild: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Ichidodo pls stop bullying agbementa.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by oduaboy1: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2014
Agbameta those pictures cracked me up

LMAO.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by oduaboy1: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2014
ichidodo the fulaniYoruba slave:

The cowardly and helpless yorobars of osun,ogun,oyo e.t.c will cower in fright of the nzogbu people in less than 1hour in the aftermath of any hostilitiies
The igbo will slaughter the Yorubas, our yorobarr blood will be flooded into the brackish waters of Cotonou to make a good waterway for Yorobar invalids to swim into Benin Republic.
Which government do Yorubas control in lagos?......Even in an igbo dominated market like alaba and ladipo There is a babaloja who caters to their [igbos] very needs...Igbos have control over their destiny in lasgidi.[/color]
Yes Igbo is the widely spoken Language next to Hausa. Yoruba no follow
The aboki boys slaughters the Nzogbu boys like sallah rams every year..They even come to your backyard and shag your women...All we hear is cries from the cowardly Nzogbu boys.The OPC will finish you and kinsmen in every hook and crany of lagos within 1hour

You have no control over your destinies in lagos....Don't disobey your babaloja else your 2by2 cubicle would be locked down permanently and no amount of pleas from the red cap chiefs will make us reverse our decisions.

Show us where it was stated that yiibo language is the 2nd most widely spoken language in the country or keep you ogbono mouth shut forever
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by ichidodo: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2014
odua boy The Igbo Slave boi:
The aboki boys slaughter my Yorobarr People like sallah rams every year..They even come to my backyard in Illorin, shag our women and impregnate them with ugly black Fulani almajiri babies callin them Gambari,Lateef,Salau,Mumuni,Saraki etc those aren't yorober names, We have lost not only our lives but our women,Land and Culture to our fulani overlords ...All we can do to run naked to Ibadan shouting oti'O! Egbami O! Like the dirty cowards that we are.Bakassi boys resident in Lagos will turn the city into a funeral pyre with the corpses of yorobar Pigs,We are finished.Yeekparikpa!!

You have control over your destinies in Lagos....Please Have mercy on us,our children and our babalojas.Please my Igbo Lords dont turn Lagos into an Illorin Experience

Yes i agree nobody has the monopoly of destruction or violence,So we will have mercy on your stony yamheads and send you yorobars to UN refugee camps in Cotonou
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Arewaswagga: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
odua boy: ibo boy claiming aboki

Eyyaaahh,, pele omo bayarbe. Y must evrythin be abt u guys n ibos? & mind u nt all arewa indigenes dislyk GEJ. Ka ji ko? tohh! tongue
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Arewaswagga: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
..& b4 i 4get,, Barka da Juma'a peeps cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / Breaking: EFCC Drags Channels TV To Court / In A War Contest Nigeria Can Systematically Defeat Israel. A Warning To KANU .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.