Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic (5952 Views)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by geeez: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull: Those of you clamoring that Abuja and Lagos belonged to their ethnic enclave seemed to forget there is word known as indemnity. In the case Nigeria disintegrates, the nation states that received Abuja and Lagos must agree to indemnity or face war and other diplomatic measures

People just use words they just picked up anyhow sha just to sound intelligent

Do you know what indemnity means?

Indemnity ko, odieshi ni

Who is indemnifying who?

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

People just use words they just picked up anyhow sha just to sound intelligent

Do you know what indemnity means?

Indemnity ko, odieshi ni

Who is indemnifying who?

gizzard,

I do not know the meaning of indemnity according to your Yoruba dictionary, olodo. However I know that “An indemnity is a sum paid by A to B by way of compensation for a particular loss suffered by B”.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by superstar1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
kaura5000: continue denying but at this point you cant deny that suleja emirate provide most of the land in present day abuja...go educate yourself goat

I am very nice today, so I will allow your unwarranted abuse to pass, in the spirit of New Year.

The Suleja Emirate is a Hausa principality in what is now Niger State, Nigeria. The emirate was established as the Abuja Emirate during the 19th century, located just north of the site of the present-day federal capital city named Abuja. When the new city was established, the emirate and its capital were renamed the Suleja Emirate and Suleja. The emirate covers about 1,150 square miles (2,980 square km) of wooded savanna area.

Note the part that states, located just north of the site of the present day fct. So FCT belongs to Gwaris and not Hausas or fulanis.

Maybe you were too pained, when your bubble was deflated, that Abuja land, former Suleja, belongs to Gwaris, who are of Nupe origin and not of Hausas, that are subservient to Fulanis.

Which one are you -Hausa or Fulani? The servant or the master tongue
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by geeez: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

gizzard,

I do not know the meaning of indemnity according to your Yoruba dictionary, olodo. However I know that “An indemnity is a sum paid by A to B by way of compensation for a particular loss suffered by B”.

Copy and paste definition

Once again, you're brainless

Check out the models for every country that has had to balkanize and tell me if what you typed makes sense. Check out Sudan and the Soviet Union.

If I, as a Yoruba guy owns houses in Kano and tomorrow it becomes Arewa Republic, the house will continue to be my property and it will be like my house in London. If the terms and conditions of my lease on the land changes, I will be compensated by the government although I don't have the right to determine what the compensation should be. So what's your point?

When constructing roads and federal structures, there's no indemnity expect the construction company is mandated to indemnify the government should there be damage within a period but a performance bond is more apt in such a scenario

Your argument makes no sense whatever
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
No mans land things
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

War from who?

You will declare war against two or more sovereign countries at the same time...?

Dede...you are getting rather old for this your constant call out to war.....you want shrapnels to be lodged into your brain again? undecided

BTW ...Happy new year.

Illegitimateboy, happy new year too.

The Republic of Middle Belt, future home of Abuja, will agree on certain diplomatic arrangements over Abuja. However I do not know what line of action Republic of Oodua will take in case of Lagos. But I guess it should be prudent in such decision.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by ichidodo: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

gizzard,

Eveyday i learn new stuff on NL. So for A not to have its city turn into a war theatre and lose everything entirely it has got to pay indemnity just to get rid of B? Waoh.If you ask me i'd prefer Lagos instead of ABJ not to pay, better to face the yorobars than the North in a second civil war
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull: Those of you clamoring that Abuja and Lagos belonged to their ethnic enclave seemed to forget there is word known as indemnity. In the case Nigeria disintegrates, the nation states that received Abuja and Lagos must agree to indemnity or face war and other diplomatic measures

Oponu moronn, you no dey fail to outdo yourself I swear..

I'm sure you even have less than 200 shakabulah and 2 bags of rice this time around.

lmao

1 Like

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

The Republic of Middle Belt, future home of Abuja, will agree on certain diplomatic arrangements over Abuja. However I do not know what line of action Republic of Oodua will take in case of Lagos. But I guess it should be prudent in such decision.

The earlier you start seeing and developing Enugu as a future IGBO NATION capital..the better for you.

It will do you a whole lot of good to start planning for the eventuality now..

The Northerners are developing Abuja at a dizzying pace.....Lagos is deep into the heart of the Yoruba nation without any ambiguity about it location...and you are here talking about diplomatic indemnity....

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

gizzard,

And what loss will you suffer if Nigeria disintegrates and the northerners lay claim on Abuja which is righfully theirs?
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by kaura5000: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:
middlebelt are you serious? now tell me what babangida ibb a gwari has in common with david mark what brought them together? they have nothing in common.. for your information gwaris and nupes have more affinity to hausa fulani than to other middlebelters... next time if you dont no something ask.. before you start spewing trash
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by auwal87(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
You all stop shouting, Abuja is my land, my property, and my children will inherit the land cheesy grin cool
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

Copy and paste definition

Once again, you're brainless

Check out the models for every country that has had to balkanize and tell me if what you typed makes sense. Check out Sudan and the Soviet Union.

If I, as a Yoruba guy owns houses in Kano and tomorrow it becomes Arewa Republic, the house will continue to be my property and it will be like my house in London. If the terms and conditions of my lease on the land changes, I will be compensated by the government although I don't have the right to determine what the compensation should be. So what's your point?

When constructing roads and federal structures, there's no indemnity expect the construction company is mandated to indemnify the government should there be damage within a period but a performance bond is more apt in such a scenario

Your argument makes no sense whatever

gizzard,

I never knew gizzards are brainy and you are not an exception. If you remotely assume that a bloody fool such as you is clever, I suggest you give a version of your definition of indemnity. Again, only a moronic dullard such as you will think that everybody cow-tows, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by AndreUweh(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abuja is simply a middle beltan city.
The people of middle belt do not see themselves as Arewas. Abuja was mostly created out of Niger state with Abaji from Kogi state and Nyanya from Nasarawa state.
Even Ndigbo and Yoruba populations and investments in Abuja is higher than the Arewas.
At the moment, Nigeria is not disintegrating and people should focus more on what promtes Abuja as a unity centre than who owns it.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by superstar1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
kaura5000: middlebelt are you serious? now tell me what babangida ibb a gwari has in common with david mark what brought them together? they have nothing in common.. for your information gwaris and nupes have more affinity to hausa fulani than to other middlebelters... next time if you dont no something ask.. before you start spewing trash

There is nothing like Hausa Fulani. Hausa is Hausa and Fulani is Fulani. Hausas speak Hausa, while fulanis speak fulfude.
Hausas are the servants of fulanis.

Stop lumping the two together, for numerical advantage.

Gwaris are related to nupes and not to Hausas. Save us your balderdash here.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abuja is no mans land, Abuja is the capital of Biafra republic. All you jealousy people can go and die
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by ichidodo: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Likers Association of Oduduwa.Una well done
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abuja is a no man's land. Dangote is even our son. Check out the breakdown of his name: di anyi gote i.e our dear, please buy.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

gizzard,

I never knew gizzards are brainy and you are not an exception. If you remotely assume that a bloody fool such as you is clever, I suggest you give a version of your definition of indemnity. Again, only a moronic dullard such as you will think that everybody cow-tows, olodo.
Gull, at your age you still curse.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

Oponu moronn, you no dey fail to outdo yourself I swear..

I'm sure you even have less than 200 shakabulah and 2 bags of rice this time around.

lmao

Eko Olee aka agbamumu,

The worst blunder Republic of Oodua will commit is to have a malnourished Ode such as you anywhere close to the corridor of power.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by ichidodo: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
All ABJ residents must be tax and toll to Tinubu plc.Abuja o'ni baje o

1 Like

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
If Nigeria breaks the revolutionary forces from the Land of the rising sun would march towards Abuja to liberate it

Abuja residents you better start learning the Language of Nigerian Jews in preparation.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

Eko Olee aka agbamumu,

The worst blunder Republic of Oodua will commit is to have a malnourished Ode such as you anywhere close to the corridor of power.

You clowns are hard learners, you know this time around, you are not getting 20 pounds, not even 10 kobo....

You better start stockpiling akpu for your next foolish adventure...lmao

lmao
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by kaura5000: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
please dont classify niger,abuja,parts of nassarawa,kogi,plateau,taraba,kwara.. the only fully middlebelt state is benue you can go with the other parts and i must also clarify that jos north is part of arewa republic... north and south korea border would be a child play compared to jos north and south border
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by solomon111(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Keep fooling yourself there...

You will end up here as the b.utt of jokes.
Me,become the butt of jokes?
lol.
You underestimate your foolishness and that of your people.
I can assure you that by the time this thread is over i would have dealth a lethal blow to the ignorance afflicting you.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

The earlier you start seeing and developing Enugu as a future IGBO NATION capital..the better for you.

It will do you a whole lot of good to start planning for the eventuality now..

The Northerners are developing Abuja at a dizzying pace.....Lagos is deep into the heart of the Yoruba nation without any ambiguity about it location...and you are here talking about diplomatic indemnity....

SMH

Illegitimateboy,

I hope reality does not come to you as a morning surprise. You should think twice about this reckless statement that “Lagos is deep into the heart of the Yoruba nation”.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dede and other Biafran soldiers after their capture by Benjamin Adekunle during the Civil War.

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

Illegitimateboy,

I hope reality does not come to you as a morning surprise. You should think twice about this reckless statement that “Lagos is deep into the heart of the Yoruba nation”.

Dedemoron...

Is it deep into the heart of your village?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by solomon111(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

Is it the 'we' we or attaché we?

Are you truly from the Niger Delta or the Niger Erosion?
The niger-delta is made up of 9 states of which 3 of them are in the SE.
But yes i'm from the SS zone of the niger-delta.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
kaura5000: please dont classify niger,abuja,parts of nassarawa,kogi,plateau,taraba,kwara.. the only fully middlebelt state is benue you can go with the other parts and i must also clarify that jos north is part of arewa republic... north and south korea border would be a child play compared to jos north and south border

You were spewing correctly at the starting gate of this thread when you wrote the followings: “if nigeria divides the northwest,northeast,niger state, 50 percent of nassarawa state, 15 percent of plateau,parts of kogi, kwara will constitute arewa republic”.

The only blunder in that statement is the thought that entire northeast geopolitical zone and Niger State should go Islamic Republic of Arewa. I suggest you do not dream of north and south korea debacle because Islamic Republic of Arewa can not handle such load.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

Dedemoron...

Is it deep into the heart of your village?

agbamumu

No, I shall even reject it if offered for no charge. Lagos is too dirty for my taste.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Dede and other Biafran soldiers after their capture by Benjamin Adekunle during the Civil War.

Ola Johnfool,

You are a pitiful dunce. At this stage of your miserable life, you have not realized the Benjamin Adekunle is a damnable failure in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Receives Report On Farmers, Herders Clashes / Idris Mohammed Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.