Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] (7042 Views)

Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by ceah(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
fabulous4u:
keep making a fool of yourself and blaming others your helpless,hopeless and disgusting state of life
if proving an allegation is false becomes a defence of incompetence then you need a sit down with a psychiatrist like amaechi your mentor.

Man why are you so abusive...
Did I abuse you?
Not all of us that criticize Jonathan belongs to APC
And for your information, I am very comfortable...
I can do without the government but only thinking about others...
And I don't see where I told you I like Ameachi as a governor or how he governs or challenge GEJ
Your statement up there shows that you either lack home training or possibly you where trained but refused to take it...
If you were trained at all and can remember where you come from then I will advise you withdraw that statement up there...

NB: I don't care who is the president or where he comes from...all I want is good governance ... sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: See What Buhari Did, Can This Be Intentional? (photo) / Chelsea Has Appointed Rowan Atkinson As New Manager, Mourino Sacked / 2015: The Year The YORUBA Education Failed Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.