Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real (3193 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Macelliot(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies:
It might be in existence for centuries, have the largest number, build the biggest church and all that, BUT does it lead souls to heaven? Does it contradicts the Bible?
https://www.nairaland.com/1578272/revelation-divine-messages-prophesied-2011
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hahaha. Even child can see through you. Clearly you have an agenda. You now talk about rosary and when the pope said who is he to judge gays. Of course who is he to judge gays. Is he God? You said the comments below where you lifted the article are people opinions. Good. Ok I excuse you on that. But now I told you the original source of the article. Diversity chronicler. Have you taken time to check the website and see the original article and see the bold disclaimer where they said all the articles written here are satire and is not true. If you have what are you still waiting for to modify your article or admit this was wrong news. State it clearly on this forum. If you have not gone to the original website. Then I smell a rat you want to prove a point by bearing false witnesses. Bearing false witness is testifying to something not true. if its not false witness then you guilty of been a liar or one who does not cross check fact. On your questions to rosary clearly you are someone who has an agenda so nothing I will tell you will clear your mind.
But please for the sake of the Christ you follow. Go to the original article. Read it. Check BBC or the Vatican website. And if you don't see the news. Come back here and admit you error. Is that too much to ask from a born again Christian or do you choose when and how you act out your Christianity
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Macelliot(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies: ^^^^ the comments that followed were people's opinion. Mind you, I am not bearing false witness against anybody. Dont you know what "witness" means? The post is in line with the pope's previous comment when he said who is he to judge gay people.
I dont have any personal issue with the catholic church. If you wont accept the post about the pope's comment, then tell me why the catholic church make(not worship) images. Also tell me why you pray the rosary. This two things the catholic church does contradicts the Bible. So answer
what do they pray in Rosary.
*COME HOLY SPIRIT, DWELL IN THE HEART OF THE BELIEVERS.......
*OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN.........
*I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, MAKER OF HEAVEN AND.........
*HAIL MARY, FULL OF GRACE.........
*GLORY BE TO THE FATHER AND TO THE SON AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT..........
* 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 5th MYSTERY, FROM JESUS BIRTH TO RESSURECTION.
*HAIL HOLY QUEEN.
That's all. Abi na wetin dey there.
*Thou shall not judge.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by MrAladin: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies: ^^^^ the comments that followed were people's opinion. Mind you, I am not bearing false witness against anybody. Dont you know what "witness" means? The post is in line with the pope's previous comment when he said who is he to judge gay people.
I dont have any personal issue with the catholic church. If you wont accept the post about the pope's comment, then tell me why the catholic church make(not worship) images. Also tell me why you pray the rosary. This two things the catholic church does contradicts the Bible. So answer

You are the most confused being i have eva come across.
Can u tell my what is wrong with the Bolded.
BeCause i remember vividly that the bible Says "judge not for u will not be judged".
So why are u the making a mountain out of a molehill?
Ur post are full of sentiment and ignorance u've been blind folded by falsehood.
Bloody Charla'tant.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by gidob(m): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2014
emmyskies:
Dont be deceived. Its not true. Paradise is not here on earth. Christ say He is going to prepare a place for us-John 14:2 and 3

read matt 5:3,5
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2014
emmyskies: One man who is out to open many
old “secrets” in the Catholic church
is Pope Francis. Some of the
beliefs that are held in the church
but contrary to the loving nature of
God are now being set aside by the
Pope who was recently name The
Man of The Year by TIME
Magazine, observed.
In his latest revelations three days ago, Pope
Francis said:
“Through humility, soul searching,
and prayerful contemplation we
have gained a new understanding of
certain dogmas. The church no
longer believes in a literal hell
where people suffer. This doctrine
is incompatible with the infinite love
of God. God is not a judge but a
friend and a lover of humanity. God
seeks not to condemn but only to
embrace. Like the fable of Adam and
Eve, we see hell as a literary
device. Hell is merely a metaphor
for the isolated soul, which like all
souls ultimately will be united in
love with God.”
In a shocking speech that is
reverberating across the world,
Pope Francis declared that:
“All religions are true, because
they are true in the hearts of all
those who believe in them. What
other kind of truth is there? In the
past, the church has been harsh on
those it deemed morally wrong or
sinful. Today, we no longer judge.
Like a loving father, we never
condemn our children. Our church is
big enough for heterosexuals and
homosexuals, for the pro-life and
the pro-choice! For conservatives
and liberals, even communists are
welcome and have joined us. We all
love and worship the same God.”
In the last six months, Catholic
cardinals, bishops and theologians
have been deliberating in the
Vatican City, in discussing the
future of the church and redefining
long-held Catholic doctrines and
dogmas. The Third Vatican
Council, is the largest and most
important since the Second Vatican
Council was concluded in 1962.
Pope Francis convened the new
council to “finally finish the work
of the Second Vatican Council.”
The Third Vatican Council
concluded with Pope Francis
announcing that…
Catholicism is now a “modern and
reasonable religion, which has
undergone evolutionary changes.
The time has come to abandon all
intolerance. We must recognize that
religious truth evolves and
changes. Truth is not absolute or
set in stone. Even atheists
acknowledge the divine. Through
acts of love and charity the atheist
acknowledges God as well, and
redeems his own soul, becoming an
active participant in the redemption
of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech
has sent traditionalists into a fit
of confusion and hysteria…
“God is changing and evolving as
we are, For God lives in us and in
our hearts. When we spread love
and kindness in the world, we touch
our own divinity and recognize it.
The Bible is a beautiful holy book,
but like all great and ancient works,
some passages are outdated. Some
even call for intolerance or
judgement. The time has come to
see these verses as later
interpolations, contrary to the
message of love and truth, which
otherwise radiates through
scripture. In accordance with our
new understanding, we will begin to
ordain women as cardinals, bishops
and priests. In the future, it is my
hope that we will have a woman pope
one day. Let no door be closed to
women that is open to men!”
A few cardinals in the Catholic
church are against Pope Francis’
latest declarations.
Source: www.spyghana.com/hell-real-pope-francis/

I only pity your miserable soul for peddling such a false story against the pope.
When your problem starts, I hope you remember this thread.

Just to educate your ignorant bottom a bit. When Vatican holds any meeting, BBC, CNN etc are usually aware before and after
(just like you saw during the selection of the new pope)

........Walks away from thread.....
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2014
adavize: Hahaha. Even child can see through you. Clearly you have an agenda. You now talk about rosary and when the pope said who is he to judge gays. Of course who is he to judge gays. Is he God? You said the comments below where you lifted the article are people opinions. Good. Ok I excuse you on that. But now I told you the original source of the article. Diversity chronicler. Have you taken time to check the website and see the original article and see the bold disclaimer where they said all the articles written here are satire and is not true. If you have what are you still waiting for to modify your article or admit this was wrong news. State it clearly on this forum. If you have not gone to the original website. Then I smell a rat you want to prove a point by bearing false witnesses. Bearing false witness is testifying to something not true. if its not false witness then you guilty of been a liar or one who does not cross check fact. On your questions to rosary clearly you are someone who has an agenda so nothing I will tell you will clear your mind.
But please for the sake of the Christ you follow. Go to the original article. Read it. Check BBC or the Vatican website. And if you don't see the news. Come back here and admit you error. Is that too much to ask from a born again Christian or do you choose when and how you act out your Christianity
Theres no place on diversity chronicler that say its satire.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Macelliot:
what do they pray in Rosary.
*COME HOLY SPIRIT, DWELL IN THE HEART OF THE BELIEVERS.......
*OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN.........
*I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, MAKER OF HEAVEN AND.........
*HAIL MARY, FULL OF GRACE.........
*GLORY BE TO THE FATHER AND TO THE SON AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT..........
* 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 5th MYSTERY, FROM JESUS BIRTH TO RESSURECTION.
*HAIL HOLY QUEEN.
That's all. Abi na wetin dey there.
*Thou shall not judge.
I am not judging. The Bible say if you see a person doing wrong and you dont caution the person, the blood of such person will be demanded from your hand on the last day. So how then can you tell if a person is doing wrong, do you judge the person?
Praying of the rosary means you're calling GOD a liar. JESUS christ says: -...no one cometh to the Father EXCEPT by me. John 14:6. It is only through JESUS you pray to the Father, nobody else.
Secondly, do you know who you pray to when you pray the rosary? You pray to the queen of heaven. Do you know who she is?? Read the Book of Jeremiah 7:18, 44:17 to 25
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
emmyskies:
Theres no place on diversity chronicler that say its satire.
---------------------------------------------------------
diversitychronicle./disclaimer/
That is the link to the disclaimer. If you open the website on a phone you might not see it. If you check the menu on a PC. It is boldly written that all articles are satire.
Their leading article today is that a part of USA Santa Monica county is about to break away to form a communist nation. Of course that is also not true.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Macelliot: Latest prophecies about End time,
Click Here => www.thewarningsecondcoming.com
i knew this is what you'ld say....is it not human being that wrote the bible............or is christainity your for fathers religion.......some peeps are like 'i know more than my teachers'
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Macelliot: Latest prophecies about End time,
Click Here => www.thewarningsecondcoming.com
i knew this is what you'ld say....is it not human being that wrote the bible............or is christainity your fore fathers religion.......some peeps are like 'i know more than my teachers'
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
As per other people telling you not to judge. I have always been an advocate of people should answer for their crimes. But on the rosary and the practices we do in the catholic church I am afraid a forum is not the best place to debate this sort of things we will both end up been abusive and quoting scriptures both the correct ones and misguidedly to support our arguement. Even satan quotes scripture so .... I will only tell you this if you feel so strongly about the issue take out time someday and go to a catholic church with your bible and schedule a meeting with a rev father. Tell him you are not a catholic but you want to debate the issues with him. Hopefully you should get an audience then thrash it out.
But praying the rosary is not killing anybody its not stealing from anybody its not committing adultery. Its something we do in faith and you who are looking from outside will never understand just like I will never understand why Muslims wash their feet and face before praying. It does not mean its wrong. But in issues of killing, corruption, fake miracles. Any of this that happens either in catholic or in mosque or any church should be thrashed out in court and not people saying do not judge or touch not my anointed.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by GITFPROJECTS: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Like Okotie said somethings about the catholic sometimes ago
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Macelliot(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
emmyskies:
I am not judging. The Bible say if you see a person doing wrong and you dont caution the person, the blood of such person will be demanded from your hand on the last day. So how then can you tell if a person is doing wrong, do you judge the person?
Praying of the rosary means you're calling GOD a liar. JESUS christ says: -...no one cometh to the Father EXCEPT by me. John 14:6. It is only through JESUS you pray to the Father, nobody else.
Secondly, do you know who you pray to when you pray the rosary? You pray to the queen of heaven. Do you know who she is?? Read the Book of Jeremiah 7:18, 44:17 to 25
Read Rev. 12:1 to end.
There, you will know who she is.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Macelliot:
Read Rev. 12:1 to end.
There, you will know who she is.
Thats no reason to pray through her. You pray to the Father through JESUS CHRIST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' / Do You Believe Mermaid Exist? / God,Humans And AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.