Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. (544 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Craziest Business Ideas That Made People Millionaire$ / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. by databoy247(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Folks, i need to raise some money for a project which is to commence in 4 months time. And this project is going to gulp over 600k. Now i dont intend to ask for "help" from anybody even though am having a tight financial strain this period. but the thing is i can make available 200k to run a business, the question is what kind of business can i do with the said amount to raise the desired capital for the said project between now and then.

I need advice please. And note that although they are nice, i am really not interested in online business(es) ideas. I need something i can do physically and see the profits coming in. Something that can give me good returns and turnover within days or a week, and then i recycle...and continue the process for 3 or 4 months.

I will appreciate excellent ideas and information. Mods if this can reach FP so i can get more inputs the better. Thanks all. cool
Re: Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. by LONGLIQI(f): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
check out this site, www.longliqicom.com is a very good biz to invest in. for more contact me on +2348162460870 or via whatsapp. thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. by spicykev(f): 4:16am On Jan 03, 2014
am equally in the same shoes with you, I have about 200k to invest in a business av been searching to see wat I can start up with it...doh I work, I just nid anoda source of income, I'd prefer supplying a product to pple, so I cld conveniently do it with my job at the same time....only the product to supply is a headache 4 me. Suggestions pls
databoy247: Folks, i need to raise some money for a project which is to commence in 4 months time. And this project is going to gulp over 600k. Now i dont intend to ask for "help" from anybody even though am having a tight financial strain this period. but the thing is i can make available 200k to run a business, the question is what kind of business can i do with the said amount to raise the desired capital for the said project between now and then.
I need advice please. And note that although they are nice, i am really not interested in online business(es) ideas. I need something i can do physically and see the profits coming in. Something that can give me good returns and turnover within days or a week, and then i recycle...and continue the process for 3 or 4 months.
I will appreciate excellent ideas and information. Mods if this can reach FP so i can get more inputs the better. Thanks all. cool
Re: Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. by databoy247(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
nobody else?? undecided
Re: Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. by mromoba: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
You can go and read a thread called Alibaba will make you poor. It is quite interesting, and I believe it might help
Re: Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is your sure ticket to financial freedom in 2014!

Avoiding flashy or elaborate websites/blogs for starters;
can truly make a huge impact on wheather you succeed online or not.

keep it simple !! and watch the money
roll in in acouple of weeks as you work smart.

For detailed info visit:My Signature Features Below:

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Project For Students / Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! / Business Proposal To Experienced Punters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.