Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder (4648 Views)

El-rufai Posts Leaked Document Ofpdp Plan B For 2015 / Why Are People Not Commenting In My Political Posts? - Cramjones / Dangote Revealed! An Expose On His Avarice And Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

I believe so too.

Discerning mind, Sir.

Someone of FFK's status won't go on an anonymous forum and blow his cover by posting a pic of himself and his ex girlfriend. Then move on to making his identity obvious to other posters by providing clues. That's just a give-away. Cramjones is sly, I tell ya. grin

As for Gamawa, there are a few pointers between ndu_chucks and the guy's background. He lectured in a university across the Niger River, hence why he can post in Igbo, despite being a Northerner. He's also a doctorate student at Harvard and ndu_chucks does allude to being in America from time to time. And who else would be quick to provide links about Gamawa, if not ndu_chucks Gamawa himself? grin
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Ngwakwe: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Italiano1: This is a man that claims to be a lecturer in a higher institution in Nigeria and he is making a baseless statement without providing any evidence and essentially terming it as fact! Is that the kind of knowledge he is imparting to his students? This is an example that explains the significant drop in the standard of education in the country.

Without correcting the fallacious statement made by your cohort, you decided to engage in the discussion as soon as you saw "APC" in the post. I question your academic qualifications!

Bros, the problem you have here is not your reply or joining issues with Sincere 9jerian.

The statement I made - "I put it to cramjones" was contextual simply meaning that I Ngwakwe (personal judgement) now believe it to be true that APC is responsible for sabotaging Gas Lines to discredit the government at the centre thereby punishing the masses for political reasons on the premise that if CramJones (who claims to be speaking on APC behalf) can go this far to conjuring such libellous allegations against GEJ just to discredit him and destroy his chances of being re-elected THEN I conclude that sabotaging Gas Lines is a possibility.

The summary is, Italiano failed to comprehend my submission as a personal judgement by trying to use the phrase "declaration of FACT" which wasn't the case in this context hence Ngwakwe has nothing to prove just that I have stated an Inference.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Once again I have read through all the perceptions and opinions voiced on this thread, and I think I owe a moral responsibility to clear all the innuendoes expressed by observers on this thread.

1. I have NEVER on this platform claimed to be Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, and I have NOT DENIED being him as well. The point is you are NOT meant to know my identity. Focus on the message and not the messenger. I have however revealed some of my credentials here ONLY for the purpose of doubting Thomases to know that at least what ever information I reveal are accurate and true. My mission is simply to sensitize the youths on this forum as we approach 2015 so that they can take back their future and create the successful Nigeria we all want to see.

2. On the threat letter, many of you think I made it up. You are very wrong. Threats exists and we should all be aware of this. That said, I am confident the email was sent by a Nairalander either in Lagos or in the States as someone here found the IP to be in the United States. Whoever the person is, my piece of advise is this - Get busy with something!

3. On the PDP expose: As far as I know I was the first to reveal it here on Nairaland 3 days ago. It was then published by Premium Times through Aminu Gamawa yesterday and was reposted by El-Rufai on his facebook yesterday as well. Some of you will wonder why El-Rufai posted it in someone's name when normally he should have the document as an APC elder? This is simply politics and I won't say any thing further than that. I have said previously that after I had read Aminu's explanaition of the document I inquired and found that he had the document too. Remember, this document is already a leaked document to APC stalwarts...it can go anywhere! Once again, I applaud Aminu for sending it out for publication.

4. Let's stick to the issues, don't allow tribal, religious and nepotismal sentiments becloud your judgement on the real issues. I can tell you for a fact, when those in the presidency are stealing, there are no ethnic or religious boundaries. We must not continue to dwell on the proverbial Humpty Dumpty wall. We must take charge of what is ours - our commonwealth. The stench of corruption is consuming everyone, and we will never get to our desired potential if we continue in this diatribe of hate towards different religions and ethnic groups.

5. Once again, CramJones is CramJones, and I know the deep secrets on what is up for the coming elections. Let us say NO to Jonathan and the destruction of Nigeria. Let us say yes to a New Progressive Nigeria! God Bless Nigeria!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2014
^^^ You are a bloody liar!
You claimed the person who sent you a mail was a Nairalander, how did he get your Email?
If it was through PM, what is the username of the person?
How come your email address which you blocked in the screenshot was on the sender's column?
Even if the fake Ip address you gave was tunneled as you claimed, your ''experts'' are supposed to trace the location to US, that is what tunnels are for.
How can an IP address be tunneled through a US server and still reads Lagos as its source? What then is the point of tunneling?
You are a damn liar.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Ngwakwe: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Make no mistake the declaration and demand to return Power to Core-North which APC has acceded to, is in itself divisive, sentimental and goes against democratic norms.

Why are PDP Governors and elected officials of Core-North extraction deflecting to APC while demanding GEJ give up on his constitutional right to seek re-election instead of building a political block to defeat GEJ at PDP Primaries?

Why is APC fighting a battle to restore the so-called 1970 alliance that have set the country 50 years backwards with the same actors?

Something is definitely not right with APC foundation.

cramjones: .

4. Let's stick to the issues, don't allow tribal, religious and nepotismal sentiments becloud your judgement on the real issues. I can tell you for a fact, when those in the presidency are stealing, there are no ethnic or religious boundaries. We must not continue to dwell on the proverbial Humpty Dumpty wall. We must take charge of what is ours - our commonwealth. The stench of corruption is consuming everyone, and we will never get to our desired potential if we continue in this diatribe of hate towards different religions and ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2014
@Italiano1..
You'r just a senseless nonentity trying to earn cheap popularity by following and attacking Sincere9gerian. All the same, I'm ready for you.

I insist that FFK has already given up his identity on this thread. But I guess you cant see it because you'r helplessly clueless. Or maybe you'r still hoping against hope.

Now about the rating thread, I challenged the moderators on several occasions to move that thread to the front page so that many more people will contribute but they didn't do that. All other threads, particulary those on rating of state governors made front page, but not that of the president. Perhaps, because the posters were not in favour of APC, the moderators decided to kill the thread.

However, it is never too late to move the thread to the front page. I still challenge the moderators to do so. Let us further test the effect the lies of hateful bigots like you is having on the APC project.

But even from the comments made on that thread, the writing is clear. It is clear that APC movement on NL is dead. It is clear that fools like you, who were paid to push the party here, have FAILED. No wonder the likes of FFK are on a rescue mission. I expect El Rufai to announce his presence soon.

Meanwhile, I only have one moniker. Because of the damage Sincere9gerian has done to the project APC, clueless, classless and helpless failures like you assume there are hundreds of such monikers. But I'm sorry, there is only one Sincere9gerian and my posts on this forum are truthful, verifiable, progressive and geared towards progressive and development of my fatherland.
Sincere9gerian is now a movement and it will take emptyheads like you centuries to have such influence.

Unfortunately, we cannot say the same for morally bankrupt clowns like you. @payless, one of the APC e-rats, openly confessed to creating more than 30 monikers. I even suspect your moniker is one of those 30. @eggheader also confessed to doing the same. In spite of the practice of shameless multiplication of monikers by APC e-goats, the APC project is dying daily on NL. That means if we collapse all the monikers of APC e-rats, APC may have only one or two supporters on NL.

I'm sorry, I'm not a tribalist. Primitive and lower animals like you judge people according to their tribe but I'm sorry, I'm not in your class. I attack the likes of Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari BECAUSE they'r the leaders of APC and nothing more. When slaves of these APC leaders come online to spew thrash, you should expect some of us to target your masters with missiles. But I'm not totally surprised that helpless tribal goats like you can not but see tribalism in everything. I insist that not until Nigerians unite and flush effluents and tribal bigots like you down the Atlantic Ocean, we will not see accelerated development. Nigeria will be a much better country without barbaric and hateful retrogressive maggots like you.

Let me reiterate, team FRESH AIR rule on NL. More and more APC e-rats are getting killed on a daily basis. Some like @Gbawe are in coma. I personally killed his attempted comeback thread few days ago.

Meanwhile, patriotic and sincere Nigerians are unfazed about the cries of phantom corruption coming from Tinubu dogs like you. We all know how the Sanusi letter and many other mischievous cries of corruption ended. But isn't it an irony that slaves of the most corrupt politician in the history of Nigeria, Tinubu, would form anti-corruption activists on NL?

Anyway, I understand how you cherish and derive tremendous pleasure from having back and forth conversations with your mentor, Sincere9gerian. But I'm sorry, this has to end now.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by networkrecharg: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2014
U lie

quote author=holyvirgin]Bwahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
Desperate and agrieved politicians...
If you like let a nairalander send it to CNN and BBc it is still
useless...
2015 will still see GEJ victorious. Kill yourself kiss[/quote]
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by networkrecharg: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Drop luring ppl to evil pls

quote author=Ngwakwe]

I pity PDP who doesn't see any need to mobilise counter- propaganda onslaught against APC whose only definition of Opposition is to counter every policy (good or bad) of the government at the centre.

It is now clear the one of the objectives of APC in 2014 is to practise government in opposition using the House of Representatives to block any laudable programme and achievement of the FG.

I put it to you that APC is behind the recent massive sabotage of Gas Lines in the SW thereby punishing the masses in their quest for Power just to discredit the government at the centre.

It baffles me to see 21st Century should-be Intellectuals applying what they read from 19th Century politics manuscripts without considering the difference in timeline and understanding that the Electorates are now wiser.

[/quote]
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bros, the problem you have here is not your reply or joining issues with Sincere 9jerian.

The statement I made - "I put it to cramjones" was contextual simply meaning that I Ngwakwe (personal judgement) now believe it to be true that APC is responsible for sabotaging Gas Lines to discredit the government at the centre thereby punishing the masses for political reasons on the premise that if CramJones (who claims to be speaking on APC behalf) can go this far to conjuring such libellous allegations against GEJ just to discredit him and destroy his chances of being re-elected THEN I conclude that sabotaging Gas Lines is a possibility.

The summary is, Italiano failed to comprehend my submission as a personal judgement by trying to use the phrase "declaration of FACT" which wasn't the case in this context hence Ngwakwe has nothing to prove just that I have stated an Inference.

Ngwake, you speak like your oga at the top himself, always giving excuses for his failure. So anything that goes wrong is now the handiwork of APC to rubbish the Presidency? APC caused ASUU strike, APC caused the failure nigcomsat failure, APC is responsible for the inability of the FG to pay last month's salary, etc.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2014
collynzo2: ^^^ You are a bloody liar!
You claimed the person who sent you a mail was a Nairalander, how did he get your Email?
If it was through PM, what is the username of the person?
How come your email address which you blocked in the screenshot was on the sender's column?
Even if the fake Ip address you gave was tunneled as you claimed, your ''experts'' are supposed to trace the location to US, that is what tunnels are for.
How can an IP address be tunneled through a US server and still reads Lagos as its source? What then is the point of tunneling?
You are a damn liar.
Why are you talking like a suckling? I may not know much about PM but I know that I do see the email of one of the moderators in one of the section each time I PM him.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Why are you talking like a suckling? I may not know much about PM but I know that I do see the email of one of the moderators in one of the section each time I PM him.
Won't the moderator see your username when he gets the PM notification?
Bloody illiterate.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: @Italiano1..
You'r just a senseless nonentity trying to earn cheap popularity by following and attacking Sincere9gerian. All the same, I'm ready for you.

I insist that FFK has already given up his identity on this thread. But I guess you cant see it because you'r helplessly clueless. Or maybe you'r still hoping against hope.

Now about the rating thread, I challenged the moderators on several occasions to move that thread to the front page so that many more people will contribute but they didn't do that. All other threads, particulary those on rating of state governors made front page, but not that of the president. Perhaps, because the posters were not in favour of APC, the moderators decided to kill the thread.

However, it is never too late to move the thread to the front page. I still challenge the moderators to do so. Let us further test the effect the lies of hateful bigots like you is having on the APC project.

But even from the comments made on that thread, the writing is clear. It is clear that APC movement on NL is dead. It is clear that fools like you, who were paid to push the party here, have FAILED. No wonder the likes of FFK are on a rescue mission. I expect El Rufai to announce his presence soon.

Meanwhile, I only have one moniker. Because of the damage Sincere9gerian has done to the project APC, clueless, classless and helpless failures like you assume there are hundreds of such monikers. But I'm sorry, there is only one Sincere9gerian and my posts on this forum are truthful, verifiable, progressive and geared towards progressive and development of my fatherland.
Sincere9gerian is now a movement and it will take emptyheads like you centuries to have such influence.

Unfortunately, we cannot say the same for morally bankrupt clowns like you. @payless, one of the APC e-rats, openly confessed to creating more than 30 monikers. I even suspect your moniker is one of those 30. @eggheader also confessed to doing the same. In spite of the practice of shameless multiplication of monikers by APC e-goats, the APC project is dying daily on NL. That means if we collapse all the monikers of APC e-rats, APC may have only one or two supporters on NL.

I'm sorry, I'm not a tribalist. Primitive and lower animals like you judge people according to their tribe but I'm sorry, I'm not in your class. I attack the likes of Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari BECAUSE they'r the leaders of APC and nothing more. When slaves of these APC leaders come online to spew thrash, you should expect some of us to target your masters with missiles. But I'm not totally surprised that helpless tribal goats like you can not but see tribalism in everything. I insist that not until Nigerians unite and flush effluents and tribal bigots like you down the Atlantic Ocean, we will not see accelerated development. Nigeria will be a much better country without barbaric and hateful retrogressive maggots like you.

Let me reiterate, team FRESH AIR rule on NL. More and more APC e-rats are getting killed on a daily basis. Some like @Gbawe are in coma. I personally killed his attempted comeback thread few days ago.

Meanwhile, patriotic and sincere Nigerians are unfazed about the cries of phantom corruption coming from Tinubu dogs like you. We all know how the Sanusi letter and many other mischievous cries of corruption ended. But isn't it an irony that slaves of the most corrupt politician in the history of Nigeria, Tinubu, would form anti-corruption activists on NL?

Anyway, I understand how you cherish and derive tremendous pleasure from having back and forth conversations with your mentor, Sincere9gerian. But I'm sorry, this has to end now.
Fatality!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2014
It is almost as if this Cramjones of a guy is working for PDP and GEJ, every single post of his with poorly though out lies further diminishes the image of APC (on this forum at least). I am sure the few intelligent APC e-pigs cringe whenever they read his garbage.
Cramjones should be on GEJ's payroll lmao!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by najoke: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2014
collynzo2: It is almost as if this Cramjones of a guy is working for PDP and GEJ, every single post of his with poorly though out lies further diminishes the image of APC (on this forum at least). I am sure the few intelligent APC e-pigs cringe whenever they read his garbage.
Cramjones should be on GEJ's payroll lmao!
^
u r wrong dude.....Cramjones aint cheap as Ruben Abati, Reno and Okupe.

Pls bugoff
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by raphead: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: @Italiano1..

Clap for your daftness two pole miles away from intelligent this shytard keep priding himself like some sort of chi. You are gods to your fellow blockheads only. Ain't gat issues to join with the nl PPP master italino1 is giving you enough misery to last a lifetime, and as common with wheneber he turn the heat on you, you scamper for safety. I just wanna put it straight to you for the allegation thrown at moniker eggheaders. I open numerous moniker because of the witch hunting of my handle by sexkid, I rest those handle when am let off the hook. Sincereret..ard is not a tribalist. Yet he cheer his hepopotamus god when he called all southwest leaders rascals, he gave his master high five when his master was laughing sheeply like a goat when Arthur eze was making obvious tribalistic comments. I wish to see you in real life and end this virus like leech this forum have to contend in with you. You are epitome of everything wrong with irresponsible upbringing. I advice you return the medical certificate issued to his cause you are a disgrace to the Nobel practice.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by citizenisb: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Joshthefirst(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Our current givernment is not perfect, yes. They have their flaws, yes. But I would rather support them. There are visible developments at least. Rail, our airports, roads, power, agriculture, youwin, economy, things are changing inspite of its flaws.

We still have corruption though, and many flaws, but I will never support the opposition, they have proven themselves to be liars and criticizers of everything good. They have some of the worst and most corrupt politicians as their heads, people like one who ruled for 8 years, who bled nigeria and never did anything good for this nation, people who steal and exploit. People who when in power, never achieved anything, like the former aviation minister. How do they expect us to trust them after they have shown their true colours in their time? God forbid. This same demons now pretend to show interest in the majority of nigerian's welfare. I don't think so. They should carry their interests elsewhere. Shameless jokers, do they think nigerians are stup.id?

No. I'm reasonable.
Majority of us are not tribalistic bigots supporting the division of nigeria and the segregation of power, we support visible progress.

I'd rather throw my hat with people who have actually achieved visible developments than with people who have killed many and caused starvation after stealing from the common man.

2014 will tell though. This year, the opposition might gain much supportance, but its most likely that they will be even more confused.

Nigeria is on the brink of change.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2014
na_joke:
^
u r wrong dude.....Cramjones aint cheap as Ruben Abati, Reno and Okupe.

Pls bugoff
He is a lot cheaper than them, he is winning more fans for GEJ than 3 of them combined, free of charge!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Chubhie: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
citizenisb: Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!
You spoke wisely.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by UyiIredia(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones:

I won't reveal myself and I am not Aminu Gamawa...The only clue I can give about my identity is this:

1. I am an APC stalwart

2. I was once in the PDP when I believed in it.

3. I once served the government in some capacity.

4. I am a very close friends to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Nasir El-Rufai.

That is the much I can go in revealing who I am. I would NEVER say anything else about my identity. I am simply CramJones...Follow me as we approach the 2015 Elections. We must sweep the Jonathanians away!

Some questions

• How easy is it to join a political party ?
• What roles do youths play in them ?
• How do you view APC compared to PDP ?

That will be all.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by citizenisb: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2014
A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2014
collynzo2: Won't the moderator see your username when he gets the PM notification?
Bloody illiterate.
Irredeemable fool, I never said the moderator saw my e mail (he may do but I don't know). What I said was that I saw his e mail. Read before you comment.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by UyiIredia(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2014
citizenisb: A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.

Actually, I quite agree with what you state. Especially on recycled PDP politicians APC has: that is NOT progressive until shown otherwise. In any case, I think APC is better_marginally so_going by their performance in the South West.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Italiano1: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]@Italiano1..

As always you will resort to name calling when you are boxed into a corner! You are the reprobate here Insincere9gerian; I will burst your baseless assumptions every time I see them. You are nothing but a low life sycophant who is performing badly.

And again I insist that you provide evidence that FFK has given up his identity on this thread? Do you think this is your beer parlor where you can come up with misleading and inaccurate statements to bamboozle your fellow eejits? Please provide the proof or you shut your trap!

You should be ashamed of yourself and smack your self in the face if you are still insisting that the thread should be used as a barometer to measure the success of GEJ! A thread that has 2 pages and you made 50% of the comments is what you want Nigerians to use as a format to judge the performance of a failed president?

It is clear that you are not only a semi-illiterate who claims to have a PhD but you are also deluded, incompetent and intentionally dishonest.

Like I have said to you, I question your academic qualifications, only an illiterate can engage in a deliberate exercise of hypothesizing without any cogent proof. You must think posters are fools to believe you have only one "moniker" on Nairaland grin, apart from your cohort of conscienceless, dishonorable, insincere bunch of denigrates that parade themselves on this forum, it is obvious you have numerous "monikers" that you deploy on NL

I'm sorry, I'm not a tribalist. Primitive and lower animals like you judge people according to their tribe but I'm sorry, I'm not in your class. I attack the likes of Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari BECAUSE they'r the leaders of APC and nothing more.

You can come up with all sorts of unbelievable justifications to explain your attacks on Yoruba Politicians but it will not work with intelligent people on NL. It must be a very miraculous coincidence that 90% of the politicians that you vilify on NL are Yorubas! Are Yorubas the only members of APC? Is there a APC chairman or office in Anambra, Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi? Are there any Igbo politicians that belong to APC? How come you have not identified them or castigated them like you do to Yoruba politicians?

You can continue to speak from both sides of your mouth but no one believes a word that comes out of your sanctimonious , depraved and immoral gob.

When slaves of these APC leaders come online to spew thrash, you should expect some of us to target your masters with missiles. But I'm not totally surprised that helpless tribal goats like you can not but see tribalism in everything. I insist that not until Nigerians unite and flush effluents and tribal bigots like you down the Atlantic Ocean, we will not see accelerated development. Nigeria will be a much better country without barbaric and hateful retrogressive maggots like you.

Another deliberate attempt at beclouding the argument. You have not responded to any of my points but would rather engage in what you do best which is illiterately make assumptions and connote them as factual statements. You are not only a dishonest low life with no modicum of shame or morality but you are also a shallow and deliberately daft to refer to yourself as a patriotic Nigerian! Do you know the meaning of Patriotism?

You have refused to answer the questions I have raised

1.I asked why you Insincere9gerian defended a corrupt Minister in the GEJ administration

2. I have asked you severally that is GEJ perfect? Any areas for improvement? Are there areas he has got wrong? Or is he just your jesus on earth that provides food for your children?

3. Was the election in your home state free and fair? Were any of the voters disenfranchised?

You say you do not work as a PPP agent for the government but you do this as a civic duty- what a joke! You must be a spastic twerp to think anyone believes a word you say anymore. yes you have become an institution! A corrupt establishment on NL, an example of the decay of politics in this country, a reference case to the shambolic nature of the GEJ administration

No i just like putting you in your place, you are uncouth, brash, incompetent, sycophantic, dishonorable, shallow and have an inordinate sense of entitlement. Like I said to you, whenever I come across your diatribe on NL, I will take you up! This will only end when I say so!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by jmaine: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2014
When is Scam-Jones going to leak the full detailed list of 1000 men destined to be sniped by GEJ assassin's

Shouldn't this stir the hornet nest vigorously than all these basic propaganda . . . .

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by jpphilips(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I pity PDP who doesn't see any need to mobilise counter- propaganda onslaught against APC whose only definition of Opposition is to counter every policy (good or bad) of the government at the centre.

It is now clear the one of the objectives of APC in 2014 is to practise government in opposition using the House of Representatives to block any laudable programme and achievement of the FG.

I put it to you that APC is behind the recent massive sabotage of Gas Lines in the SW thereby punishing the masses in their quest for Power just to discredit the government at the centre.

It baffles me to see 21st Century should-be Intellectuals applying what they read from 19th Century politics manuscripts without considering the difference in timeline and understanding that the Electorates are now wiser.

And the incompetence of the Govt at the center will neither apprehend nor prosecute the so called saboteurs, now tell me honestly, who is to blame.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Ngokafor(f): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: Why not go and continue with your across the board childish and unguarded temperament and rantings.

I am not in your league and don't see any reason for your interference.

I know my class when I see them definitely not a chauvinistic and emotional vagabond.

Spot on!!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Christians Should Shut Up!. / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.