Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder (4647 Views)

El-rufai Posts Leaked Document Ofpdp Plan B For 2015 / Why Are People Not Commenting In My Political Posts? - Cramjones / Dangote Revealed! An Expose On His Avarice And Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

Never mind, we now know Aminu Gamawa has same document. I applaud him for submitting it to Premium Times.
He has started again!
The same way he claimed that IP address originated from Lagos and later became Lagos or USA after he was found out.
Hahahaha guy you are still a proper learner.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by collynzo2(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
An0nimus:
I see. But you first said he might be an NLer and might have 'plagiarized' your write up. How do we now suddenly know he has the same document?
Exactly my point, that is how he was found out on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1577126/cramjones-threatened-via-email-over/3#20616607
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Chubhie: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I pity PDP who doesn't see any need to mobilise counter- propaganda onslaught against APC whose only definition of Opposition is to counter every policy (good or bad) of the government at the centre.

It is now clear the one of the objectives of APC in 2014 is to practise government in opposition using the House of Representatives to block any laudable programme and achievement of the FG.

I put it to you that APC is behind the recent massive sabotage of Gas Lines in the SW thereby punishing the masses in their quest for Power just to discredit the government at the centre.

It baffles me to see 21st Century should-be Intellectuals applying what they read from 19th Century politics manuscripts without considering the difference in timeline and understanding that the Electorates are now wiser.

those are bloody machiavellians using the end justifies what ever means they employ in getting into Aso Rock even if it means bringing down the Republic. The modus operandi of APC is crass,crude and lacks modern tact and hence an insult on what the universal term opposition stands for.

This method of APC is capable of setting the Republic on fire if relevant agencies are not up and doing. Cramjones may well be invited to verify the origin of such material if it exists and if not, mr jones should be made to face the music. Enough is Enough.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Boss13: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: For those that think Premium Times and Sahara Reporters are mouth pieces of the APC, I say you are dead wrong - SR and PT will expose both sides when the need arises. For now we will keep using them to expose the rot in the system. You are all privileged on this forum to hear from me first on burning National issues! Let us smoke the goons out from the presidency come 2015

Okay I agree with you on this one. Continue to inform us on vital details. However, FFK you must project yourself more as a Nigerian first before you consider yourself a Yoruba, just like your Godfather Obasanjo
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
An0nimus:
I see. But you first said he might be an NLer and might have 'plagiarized' your write up. How do we now suddenly know he has the same document?
This dude is truly a clown.
First at his earlier thread he claimed the documents which is a pdp script was obtained through spies in the president's circles and that the said document has also been circulated to other key noteable members of apc.
Now he is here claiming that Aminu Gamawa plagiarized his write up.
How then it is now plagiarized write up when it's a pdp script.
This to tell you that the so called write up was a concocted and fabricated lies from his group to instigate hate and tarnish the image of the FG and pdp. He better refrain from such media propaganda cos its sure no good for him.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by omanzo02: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Cramjones and his crew are dazed GEJ team is 5 lightyear ahead of them.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by raphead: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
omanzo02: Cramjones and his crew are dazed GEJ team is 5 lightyear ahead of them.
grin grin

This thing is surely high on benzene and caustic soda. With the assemblage of dullards y'all nitwit parade on this forum.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by MaziOmenuko: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
This guy must believe that we all are dullards here! His tales are filled with inconsistencies. He claimed someone plagiarized his work; while he now claims the document was circulated to all APC stalwarts ab initio; so where does the case of plagiarism come in?
Same way he claimed someone (obviously a Nlander) was threatening his life with an anonymous mail that has 'Me' in the sender's address.

Soon, his minions will be here insulting anyone that tries to think outside the box.

This thread should be locked like the previous one before it degenerates into another warfare.

Dear OP; go to the diary section and start a diary to record your daily life activity.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

I have always known of your intellectual poverty it radiates like the early morning sun

Who but a leprechaun makes unsubstantiated claims on a public forum and when challenged makes childish tantrums

You are a disgrace to whatever you represent

APC is responsible for Gas pipe sabotage in SW, Now who is responsible for Oil bunkering in the Niger Delta, Kidnapping in SE and the 2nd Niger bridge? OPC?
If your brains were intact, you would have seen the obvious difference in those activities. Those who engage in crude oil theft, kidnapping, armed robbery,etc do so for MONETARY benefits. But what do people who go under water to vandalise gas pipelines benefit? May be you should explain to us.

This is why, for many people, the prime suspects are elements sponsored by APC leaders.

If disgraced rascals like FFK could come up with useless and baseless threads on this forum just to discredit the govt and earn cheap political gains for APC, what makes you think they cant sponsor experts to go under water and vandalise gas pipelines to further discredit the govt?

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by experimentist: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Omo 2015 go tough gaan men. Crimejones, sorry cramjones nutin do you carry on cool
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by donphilopus: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
If your brains were intact, you would have seen the obvious difference in those activities. Those who engage in crude oil theft, kidnapping, armed robbery,etc do so for MONETARY benefits. But what do people who go under water to vandalise gas pipelines benefit? May be you should explain to us.

This is why, for many people, the prime suspects are elements sponsored by APC leaders.

If disgraced rascals like FFK could come up with useless and baseless threads on this forum just to discredit the govt and earn cheap political gains for APC, what makes you think they cant sponsor experts to go under water and vandalise gas pipelines to further discredit the govt?
Nitwit, shut that fucck up! By the time they engage you here, tonight; you would be the one to say "I have something doing"! If you know, you can't finish what you start(ed), just shut the fucck.

Italiano1 challenged you yester-nite, you ran away; claiming you had something doing. Bloody liar!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by MayorofLagos(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boss13:

Okay I agree with you on this one. Continue to inform us on vital details. However, FFK you must project yourself more as a Nigerian first before you consider yourself a Yoruba, just like your Godfather Obasanjo

You sure have a lot of mouth, running up and down in delirium of your discoveries.

Do you have any "fact" that cramjones is ffk, or are these just illusive rants?
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by ichidodo: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
donphilopus: Nitwit, shut that fucck up! By the time they engage you here, tonight; you would be the one to say "I have something doing"! If you know, you can't finish what you start(ed), just shut the fucck.

Italiano1 challenged you yester-nite, you ran away; claiming you had something doing. Bloody liar!
You slang eyrd piece of sh**t,You can't reason like a proper human being instead of a bonobo monkey that spends his entire life on NL.person
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Italiano1: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]

Insincere 9gerian, you have again demonstrated your dumbness on this thread! You never cease to amaze me!

Another so called "intellectual" made this statement:

Ngwakwe: I put it to you that APC is behind the recent massive sabotage of Gas Lines in the SW thereby punishing the masses in their quest for Power just to discredit the government at the centre.

This is a man that claims to be a lecturer in a higher institution in Nigeria and he is making a baseless statement without providing any evidence and essentially terming it as fact! Is that the kind of knowledge he is imparting to his students? This is an example that explains the significant drop in the standard of education in the country.

Without correcting the fallacious statement made by your cohort, you decided to engage in the discussion as soon as you saw "APC" in the post. I question your academic qualifications!

Did you conduct your so called doctoral degree in a bush? A significant portion of your postulations on NL is antithesis of someone who has ever written a thesis!

You are obviously not a fan of facts because you continuously theorize and engage in suppositions without providing any shred of evidence to support them. Who are the "many people" you are referring to? Are these members of the team you work with who spend all their productive years propagandizing on behalf of your pay masters? Can you please elucidate on what you mean?

Another conjectural crap from a semi-illiterate masquerading as an intellectual! Do you have any evidence whatsoever that FFK is a poster on NL? Can you kindly share your evidence with Nairalanders?

The evil that men do live after them!

That is the only reason why out of your paranoia and intrinsic deceitfulness, you would proceed to speculate and accuse others of a crime you have no proof of.

You are not fit for purpose! You are failing miserably at your job which is a simple task if you have any common sense.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
^ ^You exhibit unbelievable foolishness. You talk of speculations but you did in your senseless post is speculate. That is the number one evidence that you'r eternally confused and daft.

FFK has already given up his identity. But I'm not suprised that a bubblehead like you is still confused on the matter. That is the number two evidence that you'r eternally confused and daft.

Assuming I was given a job to do on NL, then all indications point to successful execution of that job because FRESH AIR team are now clear majority on NL and our camp has continued to swell by the day. And this is in spite of the pro-APC posture of NL administrators. Didnt I show you a thread about the rating of the president? I'm sure you had some burst veins after reading thru that thread.

On the other hand, you've failed woefully to justify the stipends Tinubu invests in your life. You and your fellow paid APC online thugs have failed woefully so much so that the likes of FFK are getting personally involved in "operation rescue APC on NL". Soon Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari may also announce their presence on NL, all in a bid to rescue a dead APC project. A project killed by beasts, clowns and noodles like you. You'r the perfect definition of FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

Senseless as usual from our Deeper life brother

Why not Put it to me that APC is responsible for the upsurge in oil bunkering in the Niger Delta

Or that APC is responsible for the kidnapping in the SE or better still APC is responsible for the non construction of the 2nd Niger bridge
na waoo, ppl can acvtualy be very very stewpid in reasoning

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Rad1cal: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^ ^You exhibit unbelievable foolishness. You talk of speculation but you'v done in your senseless post is speculate.

FFK has already given up his identity. But I'm not suprised that a bubblehead like you is still confused on the matter. You'r perpetually confused..

Assuming I was given a job to do on NL, then all indications point to successful execution of that job because FRESH AIR team are now clear majority on NL and our camp continue to swell by the day. And this is in spite the pro-APC posture of NL administrators. Didnt I show you a thread about the rating of the president? I'm sure had some burst veins after reading thru that thread.

On the other hand, you'v failed to terribly to justify the stipends Tinubu invests in your life. You and your fellow paid APC online thugs have failed woefully so much so that the likes of FFK are getting personally involved in "operation rescue APC on NL". Soon Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari may also announce their presence on NL, all in a bid to rescue a dead APC project. A project killed by beasts, clowns and noodles like you. You'r a perfect definition of FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by MayorofLagos(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^ ^You exhibit unbelievable foolishness. You talk of speculations but you did in your senseless post is speculate. That is the number one evidence that you'r an eternally confused and daft.

FFK has already given up his identity. But I'm not suprised that a bubblehead like you is still confused on the matter. That is the number two evidence that you'r an eternally confused and daft.

Assuming I was given a job to do on NL, then all indications point to successful execution of that job because FRESH AIR team are now clear majority on NL and our camp has continued to swell by the day. And this is in spite of the pro-APC posture of NL administrators. Didnt I show you a thread about the rating of the president? I'm sure you had some burst veins after reading thru that thread.

On the other hand, you've failed woefully to justify the stipends Tinubu invests in your life. You and your fellow paid APC online thugs have failed woefully so much so that the likes of FFK are getting personally involved in "operation rescue APC on NL". Soon Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari may also announce their presence on NL, all in a bid to rescue a dead APC project. A project killed by beasts, clowns and noodles like you. You'r the perfect definition of FAILURE.

Id like to see it, where did he say "im ffk"?
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by LagosStar: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^ ^You exhibit unbelievable foolishness. You talk of speculations but you did in your senseless post is speculate. That is the number one evidence that you'r eternally confused and daft.

FFK has already given up his identity. But I'm not suprised that a bubblehead like you is still confused on the matter. That is the number two evidence that you'r eternally confused and daft.

What majority are you talking about? We all know its just few of you paid agents on NL with multiple ids posting in support of GEJ, liking each other posts and claiming majority.

Stop deceiving yourself. We know better.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by najoke: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Id like to see it, where did he say "im ffk"?
^
help me ask the fish brain where he said he is FFk or he should give us evidence that he is FFK otherwise all the PDP [b]EWU [/b]should SHUT DA PHUCK UP
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lagos-Star:

What majority are you talking about? We all know its just few of you paid agents on NL with multiple ids posting in support of GEJ, liking each other posts and claiming majority.

Stop deceiving yourself. We know better.
A LOSER consoling himself.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by donphilopus: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: You slang eyrd piece of sh**t,You can't reason like a proper human being instead of a bonobo monkey that spends his entire life on NL.person
Look at this odoriferous nincompoop challenging his pay masters! Go and sleep, kid.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
donphilopus: The exact question, I wanted to ask!

Aminu Zangiwa (or whatever his name is) is ndu_chucks.

However, cramjones isn't FFK, he's just trying to claim who he isn't in a sly way.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by ichidodo: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
donphilopus: Look at this odoriferous nincompoop challenging his pay masters! Go and sleep, kid.
Mumu, If you like jump up and down like the nauseating Cockroach you are,it still doesn't remove any inkling of how daft your contributions are.Cockroach dung
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by emmatok(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^ ^You exhibit unbelievable foolishness. You talk of speculations but you did in your senseless post is speculate. That is the number one evidence that you'r eternally confused and daft.

Guy Cooldown, if FFK wants to post such information, he will do it openly and not hiding in NL.

Unlike you fearful ones hidden under NL monika to sell GEJ, FFK is bold enough to say want he wants.

I am yet to see anybody who can arrest FFK for such an info.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by MayorofLagos(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
INSincere 9gerian,

You need to apologize to Cramjones for attributing and falsifying his identity.

You cannot convict an innocent person on his obsession alone. If cramjones is an adherent of FFK that in no way makes him personally Fani Kayode. There is a guy aroundbhere called GenBuhari who is obsessed with the ex President, does that make him the Buhari himself? Eko Ile has all kind of pictures and stories on Fashola, including in childhood, does that make him BRF? We have people here that collect momentos and souvenirs and write only on Ojukwu, does that make them the Rugburugburu himself? No!

You owe apology to Cramjones for your stewpid trespasses. angry

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by fajoren: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
liked the original story, more liked the follow up keep it up and no fear. screw the haters, truth must be told.it encourages debate

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by MayorofLagos(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
shymexx:

However, cramjones isn't FFK, he's just trying to claim who he isn't in a sly way.

I believe so too.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Italiano1: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]

FFK has already given up his identity. But I'm not suprised that a bubblehead like you is still confused on the matter. You'r perpetually confused.

You are clutching at straws! I asked you to provide any evidence that FFK is posting on NL and the best you can come up with is another conjecture to add to your numerous baseless assumptions. You are incoherent and disturbingly illogical.

Provide evidence that FFK has given up his identity as you have posited!

[s]Assuming I was given a job to do on NL, then all indications point to successful execution of that job because FRESH AIR team are now clear majority on NL and our camp continue to swell by the day[/s].

Please explain how you have done a good job on NL? Contrarily, what you have achieved on this forum is to expose the gross inadequacies of the GEJ administration! Your propaganda based contributions has only shown the inherent weaknesses in the administration that you are serving! Gone are the days when anyone took you seriously; you have become to butt of jokes on NL! In other other words, you are inconsequential and do not command any respect.

To compound your shambolic reputation, you have been exposed as a semi-illiterate who is falsely claiming to be an "intellectual" ! What a joke!
A so called "DR" who cannot engage in basic critical analysis and does not have a rudimentary knowledge or the practice of argumentation.

What you have done on NL is create enemies for Jonathan and his administration! The vast majority of NL posters are still appalled at your decision to not openly support but condone the brazen and mindless corruption exhibited by a certain Minister in GEJ's administration. You might have a very short memory but Nairalanders can remember your despicable justifications and by extension your culpability in entrenching Corruption in the Nation.

And this is in spite the pro-APC posture of NL administrators. Didnt I show you a thread about the rating of the president? I'm sure had some burst veins after reading thru that thread.

You indeed provided a link to a thread with 2 pages where you were the dominant poster giving spurious percentage marks to your boss! I guess you did not read my reply because you had to deliver your daily report to your bosses in other to get paid!

This was my response to your diatribe!

I do not need to see your bogus thread where you and your cohorts engage in nonsensical praise worship of your jesus on earth. If Jonathan is working and doing well, then we do not need a show and tell story because it will be ubiquitously felt by the generality of Nigerians

[s]On the other hand, you'v failed to terribly to justify the stipends Tinubu invests in your life. You and your fellow paid APC online thugs have failed woefully so much so that the likes of FFK are getting personally involved in "operation rescue APC on NL". Soon Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari may also announce their presence on NL, all in a bid to rescue a dead APC project. A project killed by beasts, clowns and noodles like you. You'r a perfect definition of FAILURE[/s].

Another attempt to save face and justify your Pay-Per-Post salary but you and I know it is not working! You would be replaced very soon because of your failure to do your job. Even normal loudmouth posters who support the clueless GEJ on NL are doing a better job than the abysmal performance by you. You are continually embarrassing yourself and arguing amiss. Out of your profound bigotry, the politicians you castigate 90% of the time come from a particular tribe of Nigeria and you have the effrontery to call others tribalists?

You are done on NL! You have become a non-entity and a waste of space!

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

I won't reveal myself and I am not Aminu Gamawa...The only clue I can give about my identity is this:

1. I am an APC stalwart

2. I was once in the PDP when I believed in it.

3. I once served the government in some capacity.

4. I am a very close friends to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Nasir El-Rufai.

That is the much I can go in revealing who I am. I would NEVER say anything else about my identity. I am simply CramJones...Follow me as we approach the 2015 Elections. We must sweep the Jonathanians away!

Ummm... If you are close friends with El Rufai, why didnt he just use your copy before you posted it on the net and before it reached the hands of Aminu Gamawa?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by donphilopus: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Mumu, If you like jump up and down like the nauseating Cockroach you are,it still doesn't remove any inkling of how daft your contributions are.Cockroach dung
Go and sleep, if you have nothing meaningful to spew. Your mates are already sleeping!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by donphilopus: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
shymexx:

Cramjones might not be FFK, but I doubt that of Aminu Zangiwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPEC Refusal To Cut Supplies, Finally Affecting Shale Oil Production / "Biafra Or Death" Nnamdi Kanu Replies MEND And Their Ahithophel Team / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.