Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment (6116 Views)

Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? / Just Got This From BGL-GROUP This Morning. Pls Are They For Real / Bgl Group Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by jidadex(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Please does anyone in the house knows what investment banking firms specifically Vetiva, ARM Investment Managers, Kakawa & BGL would offer a qualified accountant with about 2 years experience in terms of annual total package exclusive of bonus payments.

Please i need authentic responses.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by Jarus(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
Vetiva pays heavily, but you will work out of your skin. I was there temporarily for my Pre-NYSC job. I was in their Corporate Finance Division and I used to close too late for my liking.

They keep a small staff strength of just about 30. They hold their annual retreat abroad. China in 2006, Dubai in 2007 and S/Africa in 2008 and they went with all their staff.

For pre-NYSC I was receiving just 50,000 but with what I saw permanent staff(entry level) will not go home with less than 200,000 per month and with your 2 years experience, expect between 250,000-300,000 if not more. But l must confess all their staff are living very comfortably, making cool money. You know as an investment banking institution they have great access to market info and monitor their stocks, making cool money. Furthermore, I think they have a great bonus policy. Those small guys are just rich, almost all staff using Prado jeep.

But you will work oooo, and learn as well.
Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by mayonikks: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
how can someone get into such firms?
Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by bigjam(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2008
Vetiva is a good place to work, the environment seems wonderful, u addly know where their office is located on the Island.
I was invited for a written test in July 2007 during my service year, i score 43% i was told the pass mark is 60%. the LADY in the reception acted un-friendly to me ,in-fact she collected my question paper when i still have 15 minute more, no one to complain too, since i was the only person invited for the test.She did that deliberately.
If u need to apply best of GOD.
Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by lowee231: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2008
how does one apply to these organisations?

1 Like

Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by bigjam(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2008
Go to their site, www.vetiva.com and submitt ur CV online, u will be contacted
Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by Mike011: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2011
Jarus you seem to be very knowledgeable about Vetiva. I just sent in my CV about five days ago.
I was hoping you could put me thru on what to expect as regards the recruitment process over there( eg, tests, interviews and co.)

Thank you very much.
Re: Vetiva, Bgl, Arm & Kakawa Recruitment by Jarus(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2011
I've got a couple of people there, till now.
If you have fine CV(good degree plus professional qualification), you will be called for test, if passed(passmark is 60%), you will have first stage interview(panel interview), if successful, you will meet the MD or DMD for a final chat. Like other firms in that sector, Vetiva is no longer as juicy as it used to be, pay and other benefits wise. I don't know the entry level pay is now but their second level(coming with 2-3 years experience elsewhere) is 4.7m pa.

(1) (Reply)

Ssce Holders,3rd clas graduates.Scholarship And Admission Offer n Olc Europe UK / Driver Wanted At Ajah With Accommodation Provided / Job Apllication Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.