Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? (6474 Views)

. / Just Received An Invitation From Noemdek. Are They Real / Just Got This From BGL-GROUP This Morning. Pls Are They For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by Ab025(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2015
i got a message for an interview chat with this company

BGL LTD invites you for a chat with her BIZ EXECUTIVES on FRI 19th NOV, by 9am @ BGL ZONAL OFFICE, 16 Akinremi st, Anifowoshe, Ikeja.

fellow nairalanders, can they be real?
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by akinloluwao: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
GNLD
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by mavee1(m): 5:46am On May 18, 2016
Hello good morning I also got this message asking me to come for an interview chat/work with this company

BGL LTD on Wed 18th May 2016, by 9am @ KM 40, LEKKI EPE EXPRESS,ROYAL BLISS EVENT & GARDENS.
How true are they? Were you able to get any info about them?
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by smk4life(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
i know them! they are real store brokers and i know there office in Abuja but the lagos office is there HQ, congrats cos they pay real big.
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by Omonigeriarere: 10:48am On May 25, 2016
smk4life:
i know them! they are real store brokers and i know there office in Abuja but the lagos office is there HQ, congrats cos they pay real big.

What are they into please?
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by sayofunmi: 11:00am On May 25, 2016
Did you attended the interview @ km 40, lekki-epe expressway? How was it and how will you rate the company. Does it worth attending because I just received same message from them. Please advise.
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by uchelouis45(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

What are they into please?
Stock Broking, Asset Management, etc.
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by Omonigeriarere: 11:22am On May 25, 2016
uchelouis45:
Stock Broking, Asset Management, etc.

I found out that it is a group of companies with many subsidiaries: which one is situated at 40, Lekki Epe Expressway, Royal Bliss Event and Gardens?
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by anchor3447(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
FTC
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by davepepple83(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
Welcome to lagos my brother.This is GNLD ooo.It is all about marketing and selling drugs.You will need to deposit/pay a sum of #8,500(all most 10k sha to start up with them).Na wetin eye never see for this lagos.
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by igwebike: 11:36am On May 27, 2016
Hello good morning I also got this message asking me to come for an interview chat/work with this company

BGL LTD on Wed 18th May 2016, by 9am @ KM 40, LEKKI EPE EXPRESS,ROYAL BLISS EVENT & GARDENS.
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by digidali: 3:59pm On May 27, 2016
This BGL Ltd is different from BGL Plc.
BGL Plc is the investment banking company that does Stockbroking, Asset Management, Financial Advisory Etc.

BGL Ltd seems like a fraud.

They are using the 'BGL' name to market themselves to unsuspecting Nigerians. BEWARE.

I ASKED QUESTION AND FOUND OUT THAT BGL PLC IS NOT RECRUITING.
There is no vacancy on their website either. (www.bglgroupng.com)
Re: Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? by nysot(f): 6:48pm On May 27, 2016
igwebike:

Royal Bliss Event & Gardens is at Awoyaya and it's a hang out spot where people go to relax at night/ have fun.
I don't know any BGL LTD there

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet / Celtel Call Center Or First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.