Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

"The Desire That confuse A Man " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Desire That confuse A Man " (524 Views)

When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / See The Desire Of Every Woman !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Desire That confuse A Man " by makphilip: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
I desire above all things, an human, not a male human, a female human. I fell inlove with this lady when I became 16, I told her how I feel when I became 17 and we where together for 1year.
She went silent, I went silent not hearth breaks. I want her to end up with me, I want to end up in her harms, am waiting for the right moment when I can take good care of her, meet her desires, polish her everyday, keep her shinning, looking beautiful like an Angel.
But don't want her to slip away in the process of me looking for comfort and money.
I am 21 years and what to get married by26, 2019.
What do you advice me to do. Help asap.

Re: "The Desire That confuse A Man " by stinggy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
@21? Why not focus on ur education 1st nw dt schools av opened bak? No sane lady ll ever wanna end up wit a failure. Strive hard 2 mak it in life & evri other tin ll naturally fall in place
Re: "The Desire That confuse A Man " by makphilip: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
[/color]
stinggy: [color=#990000]@21? Why not focus on ur education 1st nw dt schools av opened bak? No sane lady ll ever wanna end up wit a failure. Strive hard 2 mak it in life & evri other tin ll naturally fall in place
stinggy: @21? Why not focus on ur education 1st nw dt schools av opened bak? No sane lady ll ever wanna end up wit a failure. Strive hard 2 mak it in life & evri other tin ll naturally fall in place
stinggy: @21? Why not focus on ur education 1st nw dt schools av opened bak? No sane lady ll ever wanna end up wit a failure. Strive hard 2 mak it in life & evri other tin ll naturally fall in place
I will like you to got through the post again because that wasn't the answer I am expecting.
Thou am through with school. Am an aspiring CEO in search of a job.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont Africa Ladies Say Yes To Guy When Toasted? / Allowing Teenagers Go Into A Relationship / She Doesn't Keep Some Of Her Messages...what Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.