Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church (3214 Views)

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

You're a robot whose upper lip says tribe and the lower one mumbles religion. You're not capable of reasoning.

Isnt that what you ediots vote along?
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

Isnt that what you ediots vote along?

You're showing your hand with each post. At least you've been exposed. You've just stated the reason why you slowpoke is exploiting tribe and religion to make blood money that will certainly come back to haunt you.

You're beyond redemption and your enemies have had their way.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah bro it's okay. Let this matter rest.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

You're showing your hand with each post. At least you've been exposed. You've just stated the reason why you slowpoke is exploiting tribe and religion to make blood money that will certainly come back to haunt you.

You're beyond redemption and your enemies have had their way.

oil is bad for you.

it causes cholestrol of the polity leading to high bp
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
HNosegbe: Pukkah bro it's okay. Let this matter rest.

Ok bro. Noted.

I'm happy though that one more bigot and confusionist has been unmasked.

It's all in the interest of Nigerians.

People should not allow themselves to be used by politicians to punish the suffering masses of Nigeria.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by mayorall(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
The story is not complete
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by frankyychiji(f): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Pukkah:

You have the audacity to abuse and insult a whole region because of the action of the governor?

Why are some of you shamelessly and irretrievably lost to bigotry, tribalism and utter recklessness? Why are you incapable of an intelligent discourse that's free from abuse? What kind of training (formal and informal) did you get?

When Peter Obi donated millions of naira to private businesses, did you hear people abuse the whole of SE? https://www.nairaland.com/1530521/governor-obi-donates-n200m-private

Has anyone here defended Aregbesola the same way Peter Obi was shielded over the unwise spend on private entities?

This is a New Year. Think and change.
Just listen to urself slowpoke. So u didn't know by empowering private businesses, u create more employment for jobless peo like u? D goatee governor wl end up shooting himself in d leg with all these cluelessness from him.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2014
frankyychiji: Just listen to urself slowpoke. So u didn't know by empowering private businesses, u create more employment for jobless peo like u? D goatee governor wl end up shooting himself in d leg with all these cluelessness from him.

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Viewing this topic: Gboliwe and 1 guest(s)

Mgbeke why you dey peep?? Come and post another hypocritical thrash na......

cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by yunglykmine(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

You are a foremost hypocrite!!

cool
LOL!!!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2014
frankyychiji: Just listen to urself slowpoke. So u didn't know by empowering private businesses, u create more employment for jobless peo like u? D goatee governor wl end up shooting himself in d leg with all these cluelessness from him.

Here comes another deranged, rudderless, ignorant orangutan that's calling himself a human being defending the giving of government money to private businesses!

It's a total disgrace to share the same space called Nigeria with urchins and oafs like you!

You're like a snail that shows up in a meeting of horned animals. How did you come about a phone or computer to type rubbish and reveal your matchless idiocy?

The nonsense you have written up there shows that your brain is inferior to that of a mouse. At least a mouse can recognize a trap and run from a cat.

You need to go for lobotomy so that your useless brain can be replaced by that of a big rodent.

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Gboliwe: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Mgbeke why you dey peep?? Come and post another hypocritical thrash na......

cheesy cheesy
You have an archaic way of being romantic. Its 2014 bro, have a great year ahead
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Gboliwe:
You have an archaic way of being romantic. Its 2014 bro, have a great year ahead

Why did you reject my love in the 1st place??

angry angry
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by dubienatti(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
guyz make una remenber dat politically, what is good 4 d geese is bad 4 d ganders.obi, rochas n other S/E govs can donate 1trillion naira to d church n there wont b problem as most S/Easterners ar of the xtian persuasion n most schools n hospital ar run by d church. BUT S/W is split btw d xtian,muslem n traditionalist.so it is wise 4 s/W govs to stay off religion politics as it has a tendency to backfire.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Gboliwe: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Why did you reject my love in the 1st place??

angry angry
Because you are on APC's payroll tongue
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Gboliwe:
Because you are on APC's payroll tongue

What about you? Are you on PDP's payroll??

If I decamp to PDP will you accept me??

grin
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Delafruita(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah: The action of Aregbesola has been fairly criticized whereas some people have glossed over and even defended Peter Obi's and Akapbio's millions of naira donations to churches.

It is very clear who the shameless hypocrites are!

They were quiet when Akpabio funded a carol of 9,999 choir members!

Peter Obi donated N220m to churches!

Akpabio donated N230m to the Otuoke church on behalf of PDP Governors' forum!

Imoke donated N100m to the Otuoke church on behalf of SS governors!

But they have suddenly found their voice when it comes to Aregbesola's N51m!

Bloody Hypocrites!
I don't subscribe to the "PDP did it so when APC does it people shouldn't complain".I have nothing against a state sponsoring a carol but I do have something against a state building a church unless that church is intended to be an ecumenical centre.though i would have preferred a case where the osun state government sold the idea to an ngo or a foundation like rochas foundation did with the abuja ecumenical center.

Much as I won't condemn the idea,I definitely won't subscribe to the govt spending taxpayers money on churches.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by yetunsbay(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2014
gramci: It doesn't change the fact he's an he-goat looking fanatic
and dos dat solve ur life problem
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Gboliwe: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Garri the 1st:

What about you? Are you on PDP's payroll??

If I decamp to PDP will you accept me??

grin
grin grin grin by the way, I wish i'm on any party's payroll tongue

if you decamp to PDP, i'll buy u a laptop to join the crew tongue
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gboliwe:
grin grin grin by the way, I wish i'm on any party's payroll tongue

if you decamp to PDP, i'll buy u a laptop to join the crew tongue

Not fair enough..

angry
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Delafruita: I have nothing against a state sponsoring a carol but I do have something against a state building a church unless that church is intended to be an ecumenical centre. churches.

What's the fundamental difference between spending taxpayers' money sponsoring a 9,999-man carol and building a church in a secular country?

I'm not in support of the two; the same way I don't support sponsoring of pilgrimages.

You seem to support one but not the other. Why?
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by 5thNOTE: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Maxymilliano: What? State government building a church? Has someone gone mad?
some of u ppl are the mad ppl. When GEJ build almajiri schools which obtianable to Muslims alone u ppl didnt talk, when this same Govt must have invested in Islamic affiars u ppl turn blind eye and its soothing to all. A mere land for just one single project has cause trouble and its a waste? All u ppl that are against it needs checkup becus u are sick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition / Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents / Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.