Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (43300 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2014
tintingz: Preach on sister smiley

Abeg help me tell them(wannabes) that a monogamous home is not a guarantee of a happy home.

You just dey run around this thread like you be Op husband.
Shior cheesy
Easy my friend. Life is too short to start fighting everyone this new yr

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Austamaj: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2014
I will advise that you pray for him....
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Chynx(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Goldenboy007: What do women want exactly? You fight man

He screams at you - Na wahala, He is evil and a bully.
He keeps quiet - Na wahala, He's insensitive and keeps malice.
He stands and look when you abuse him mercilessly- He is mumu and coward, not man enough for you!
He returns your abuse with a stinging slap - Devilish and evil, divorce a potential wife killer.

So it is easier for you to make a resolution not to beg him again rather than to make a resolution not to offend him again?

Take note of this, men have different ways of resolving issues within themselves, whether you beg him or not he needs that time to resolve the issue within himself before he can resolve with you. Men are generally analyst, they need to analyze the impact of that your so called "simple offence" before they can move on, some do it in shorter time and some take longer. Some of you women would intentional repeat a behavior you have been corrected about thinking what it takes is just to say "sorry" and you would now complain he is not accepting your apologies. You can go ahead to stop begging him, when that time comes you would discover that it was easier to beg than to hold a 40 days fasting and prayer in Shiloh or RCCG camp for a failing marriage.

A zillion likes to dis comment!
a

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Chynx(m): 6:29am On Jan 04, 2014
FCBee:

My friend, shut up! Is it right for him to give her the silent treatment just because she spoke her language? N even threaten to slap her? If na me, e don meet him match. Because i will cook n leave it on the table, lock myself up in d room n ignore him very well. We go enter 3 weeks on top this one. E neva see anything.

Easier said than done! Please stop ranting my dear, u no go fit do nada! Potential divorcee. Lol
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by simigold: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2014
you married a tribalist in d first place so its ur fault cuz u must av seen d signs in ur relationshp b4 marriage bt u chose 2 ignore. Tribalists are insecure pple, they neva luv anybody includin themselves. Marriage is about maturity & tolerance. ur hubby is nt ripe yet he's stil a kid in adult body. notin can b more painful dan wen u ignore him. its time to let him understand he's no more a baby. from there he wil learn to walk by himself. let him realise facing d other wife is nt a threat. its time for u to luv ur kids nd giv dem d best, secure ur future now so u wont face d heat later cuz ur hubby wil nt live 4eva anytin can happen. i pray God gives u d wisdom.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Childish husband. He drops money for food and refuses to eat. Smh
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by kelahns: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2014
[b][/b]
shoerack6:
The most annoying thing is that he understands this dialect, but can't speak well.

Just thinking....OP,are u Yoruba born in the north and u r claiming a northerner so as your hubby too and he doesn't want you to be conversing with people in Yoruba language?......correct me if am wrong please.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by nereiskc(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls I will advice u to take things easy, don't fight, don't neglect ur duties as a wife, don't stop saying sorry cos it heals..... Most over, always use d language he understands while with him ( cos I feel there is more to what u explained, maybe he has been betrayed b4 wit some languages he doesn't understand or previous experience he had). Pls in marriage, divorce is not an option unless battering is involved...... FOOD 4 THOT: Understanding, patience, Faithfulness, truthness & forgiving hrt brings LOVE in Marriage. Good morning
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by alfullany(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Find out what is causin d problm nd if u couldnt just b silent nd b watchin him dat is d best
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by sparko1(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Dannylux: Silence treatment is a very cruel approach to matters not to mention family matters. If he can't listen to you, I believe there's someone he listens to. That should be your voice for now.
You should try this, there is someone he listens to, so get in touch with that person and problem solved.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by coolakins(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2014
From the few responses I cud read so far, I cud deduce that the lady in question has an axe to grind. She is not sincere & open enough to her husband. Tribalism or speaking local dialects here is not the contention but he has reasons not to trust you & I cannot vouch for you either from your explanations so far. May be you are one of those ladies who take men for fools & feel so smart than everyone else. Not everyone can take it. Some men have excellent tolerance level & some just dont have it.
You should be more careful, open & trustworthy. He will be more comfortable with you. He loves you thats why he appears jealous. It is not the language, it Is you & trust.
Thank you
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by CHoccolaTE: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2014
tintingz: Yeah many women don't like polygamy in terms of sharing their husband with other women, but alas woman are now embracing polygamy as it is the solution to some women in our society eg the widows, divorcee, singles. There are many happy polygamous home as you think there is not, I'm brought up from a happy polygamous home smiley, Many polygamous home are better than that of monogamy home take a look at Isaac in the bible with his only one wife what happened at the end? grin
A monogamous home doesn't guarantee a happy home, there are worst monogamous home.
I didn't say wives in polygamous homes don't put up with each other or that they don't get along. I said they are not happy about sharing their husbands and that is the truth which you won't want to accept because polygamy is in your religion.
If believing that polygamy makes women happy helps you sleep at night then go ahead and believe it, am done with you on this thread.
Mohammed(sa) as been receiving revelation before he married Ashia(ra), this Hadith only show the unique honor given to Ashia(ra) for her purity and noble character smiley
Yes, Allah honoured Aisha by sending Islamic revelations to Muhammed whenever they were romancing on her bed.
Allah didn't even consider that the bedroom partiality made the other wives sad. No.
He so much loved Aisha's purity and noble character that he choose no other time than the time when she and Muhammed were doing bedroom antics to send down quranic revelations wink
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by CHoccolaTE: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Ewuro707:

Sisi Socolate, we need to talk. What's up? cheesy

What do you want to talk about?
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Amuga(f): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks for your advice but the thing is we have separate room but when
it's time to sleep he comes to my room. So practically, when he's angry,
he'll decide to sleep in his room.
Yes I have two kids. I've stopped cooking for him whenever is angry cos
if I see d food there on the table, I get more heart broken.

Please dont stop cooking for him, he can use that against you.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by thehunted(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]

Yes, Allah honoured Aisha by sending Islamic revelations to Muhammed whenever they were romancing on her bed.
Allah didn't even consider that the bedroom partiality made the other wives sad. No.
He so much loved Aisha's purity and noble character that he choose no other time than the time when she and Muhammed were doing bedroom antics to send down quranic revelations wink

grin grin grin. Classic!!!
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Mimicole(f): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2014
nyt3237:

You must have done something bad to this gentleman. Giving half baked information like this can not solve your problem. You need to apologise for any wrong you must have done to him. I know surely you must done something bad if not how can he just decide not to talk to u. I advice you better change your attitude especially if u the nagging type or the type that compare and contrast your hobby with other men or the type that always complain .goodluck to u
Did u evn bother to read through before posting? Hw in d world did ds post manage to get 3 likes?
@Post, take heart, I wish u opened this thread b4 marriage, because u surely saw d signs during courtship bt chose to ignore it, hoping u could handle it, nw u've seen dt u can't. A friend once sought my advice regarding a guy she was engaged to, who had ur husband's exact traits, I told her to break off d engagemnt cs I knew she couldn't handle it, she did n is happier for it. Bt in ur case na marriage, wt 2kids n no viable, independent source of income. So I'll say wen he gets like dat jus completely ignore him, smile n laugh as much as possible, make urself happy, serve him food twice if he rejects it stop. Just work on being a happy woman wtout him. Dt ur hubby is a learner if na me n him we for see who be master for silent treatmnt, he for don humble by nw. Bullcrap.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by wogorparadise: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Chillisauce: If something is not working try other methods.

Begging is not working, try ignoring.
Nagging is not working, trying keeping quiet.

Maybe wear red pant and bra to seduce him, if it didn't work, your husband is cheating sad wink
these ur conclusion may not be the case, he is sayin they hac isues n u ar sugestin red pant n bra, even ur galfriends that piss u off do u go makin lov to her? The answer is no so that she will get the massage loud n clear, let umaried peple stop the advicin married ones, becos only experience counts in these mata.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Bantino: If you offend him, ensure that you appologise accordingly. If the cause of your misunderstanding is not your fault, ignore him for a while, ensure you prepare his food even when he refuses to eat.

If you guys don't have kids yet, wear some skimpy cloths at home, and try so many ways of seducing him without talking to him.

Walk out of the bathroom unclad most times, he may behave as if he's not noticing your moves, just continue. To break him, at night, just pretend to feel cold and tell him to hold you, beleive me, he will gladly hold you and from there one thing leads to another.

When you guys are done making love then you can have a 'brief discussion' with him concerning his attitude, Bleep him after the discussion then sleep off. If you get it right, he will change with time and learn how to talk issues over.
Works all the time.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Tinyemeka(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Bantino: If you offend him, ensure that you appologise accordingly. If the cause of your misunderstanding is not your fault, ignore him for a while, ensure you prepare his food even when he refuses to eat.

If you guys don't have kids yet, wear some skimpy cloths at home, and try so many ways of seducing him without talking to him.

Walk out of the bathroom unclad most times, he may behave as if he's not noticing your moves, just continue. To break him, at night, just pretend to feel cold and tell him to hold you, beleive me, he will gladly hold you and from there one thing leads to another.

When you guys are done making love then you can have a 'brief discussion' with him concerning his attitude, Bleep him after the discussion then sleep off. If you get it right, he will change with time and learn how to talk issues over.

Chisos!!! Choi!
That my girl would turn out to reason like this. smiley
Babe go develop high BP where I dey ignore am every two days. So if I want to do the konko below, all I have to do is to just squeeze face and ignore wifey and I am assured of "honey I'm cold. Hug me please" and all the good things that shall be added on top.

Hmmm... it's good sha. I like it. But don't over do it. It will back fire badly one day. That I assure you. Source of my happiness isn't just sex. smiley
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Danielle22(f): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2014
dayokanu:

Basically you are in a Polygamous marriage.

You cant demand 100% attention from your husband when he has other wives. Or what do you expect the other wife to do?

he needs separate room for each wife or do you want him to put you all in one room?
hmmmm.....dis is serus
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by chronique(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Is your hubby the last child of his parents or the only child? Was he conceived @ old age? As it is,you're like a single mother cos you're married to a baby. Take it that you have 3 children @ home and no husband. If He keeps quarelling with you cos you're speaking your people's language,then there is serious problem. I'd advice you look for how to teach him the language so He doesn't feel out of place. But if He understands the language and just doesn't want to hear it,I'd advice you tell him to use his head to break stone. He shouldn't have asked for your hand in marriage in the first place,since He doesn't like the language.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by blackedwin: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
I get so pissed off wen ever the is a crack women are the first to be blamed,are men saints?bloody tradition has put women in a situation where the are always guilty.your husband should go get a life. becos ya using ur local language is not enough to make him get angry to a point of not eating at home he has a lot to grow into.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by yemjazz: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.

Pls, kindly stop wat ur husband does not want. Make him ur best friend. And stop exposing ur marriage to the whole world. It is dangerous. Put everything into prayer and stop wat he said he does not want. Peaceful home is very important
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Beync(f): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Smh. What kind of a husband wil pick offense just becos I communicates wit my sis or relation who is not even livin with us in a language he doesn't understand? Sorry to say this, he's insecure, immature and needs growing up.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Cyberfreak(f): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
I
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by nemesiss: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2014
lies
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by victorazy(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2014
andromida:

He asked you to leave his presence. Like head girl and principal.

grin
grin
grin
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by kelzdelight: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Pray 4 ur marriage! In your happy moment with him find out why he alwayz avoids you when he's angry. Avoid anything that will get him upset. More than anything else I believe in the power of prayer

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Beync: Smh. What kind of a husband wil pick offense just becos I communicates wit my sis or relation who is not even livin with us in a language he doesn't understand? Sorry to say this, he's insecure, immature and needs growing up.

Maybe the guy get moni and think he owns the woman besides she is not the only wife, she go suffer cuz she barely depend on the man.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bebechuks: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2014
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.
stop wot makes him angry, like me my hubby talks too much, wot I do is dat whn he is talking I ignore him, I don't disrspct him. Whn its impt to reply I do dat quickly nd move on. M always on my own I don't involve myslf wit him again, cuz he talks too much nd I don't. Just ignore him,so dat u can live ooo. Men r not worth it,dat I hv learnt. Evn whn u r right,my sis ignore,calm d wrong person, occasionally u can correct him. Forget men, live nd serve d Lord, plsssssssss don't hold any grudges against him in all ok?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bebechuks: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Beync: Smh. What kind of a husband wil pick offense just becos I communicates wit my sis or relation who is not even livin with us in a language he doesn't understand? Sorry to say this, he's insecure, immature and needs growing up.
m telling u. Ignore him nd use discreetion in all u do
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by lezz(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2014
i'm sure your hubby didn't pick up this habit inside your marriage. I'm thinking it might have been his style of showing he isn't happy with what you might have done instead of using foul language and even hitting on you. As a wife it's your first true assignment to study and understand your husband-nothing on earth comes first. I know modern western culture is bastardizing the values and norms of african wives hence you are seeking advice from a social public forum on how to react to and treat your husband. I bet you will get more confused/annoyed after going through the replies. Your husband is your personal matter and if you fail there you have failed in deed. As is true for the man but in a broader scale. And if you don't know how to please him and use your feminine wiles to the betterment of your marriage then you need to go ask ur grand mother the tricks they used on their hubbies back then. Cos truth is, they know and understand men far better than you pinging, 2go-ing,whatsapping educated 21st century excusses for women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Update On My Husband Leaving Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.