Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (3517 Views)

I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by enoqueen: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
A friend just called me now and was telling me that she has a misunderstanding with her hubby yesterday night.
Today is val and they are still not in talking terms.
she said she really got him angry cos she said alot.

she has been trying to settle with him but he is still very angry.

she said today is val and she really want s*x but don't know what to do.

I don't know what to tell her so am bringing it here.
pls help.....

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Better to live with a lion in d desert dan to live wit a nagging wife. She should beg and beg and beg and weep. Lool. Den he wil forgv her

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by elantraceey(f): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
So wait , is the sex really her problem or her hubby's forgiveness? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by marveangel(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
And ur story is true because

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Icekeeng(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
A real woman knows how to use her mouth, where to use her mouth, when to use her mouth and why she should use her mouth! Now see the Consequence; Others are busy celebrating Love but she's in sorrow and still thinking of sex! What a woman!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by enoqueen: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
enough of the critics.

what should she do?
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by jsunex(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nah wa oo
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by wemmieslim(f): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Of cause the hubby will still be very angry cos the wife is not remorseful and its obvious she just want peace probably so she won't miss out on the fun of Val and Yes,the sex too...,
She got him pissed,she needs a whole lot of apologising to do,she should forget about the Val and the Sex for now,if she wants to enjoy her home she must learn to curb her excesses
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by asadike(f): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Forget sex tonight. U got him angry, make him happy! If u ve pleaded and he still refused to forgive u, let him be. Change your behaviour. Prepare his meals on time, wash and iron his wears, keep his home extremely clean. Go out of your way to do tins for him without his knowledge like washing his cars and polishing his shoes. Briddle your sharp tongue. Be gentle and remorseful. Use a sweet ad low voice. Be neat and good looking. Even if he's still angry with him as soon as he comes back home,welcome him at d door wit a hug. Make sure u are clean, well dressed and sweet smelling, then kneel down and cry at his feet begging and asking for his forgiveness with a sweet low voice. Try it and report back to me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Icekeeng(m): 12:32am On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
Forget sex tonight. U got him angry, make him happy! If u ve pleaded and he still refused to forgive u, let him be. Change your behaviour. Prepare his meals on time, wash and iron his wears, keep his home extremely clean. Go out of your way to do tins for him without his knowledge like washing his cars and polishing his shoes. Briddle your sharp tongue. Be gentle and remorseful. Use a sweet ad low voice. Be neat and good looking. Even if he's still angry with him as soon as he comes back home,welcome him at d door wit a hug. Make sure u are clean, well dressed and sweet smelling, then kneel down and cry at his feet begging and asking for his forgiveness with a sweet low voice. Try it and report back to me.

Will you marry me?

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by asadike(f): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Icekeeng:

Will you marry me?
no dear. My shakara is too much.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Icekeeng(m): 12:42am On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
no dear. My shakara is too much.
Hahaha! I like your advice and the way you addressed the issue, your type is indeed very rare and for you to openly say your shakara is too much, Lolz, it shows Honesty of somr sort, please Keep it up!
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by asadike(f): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Icekeeng:

Hahaha! I like your advice and the way you addressed the issue, your type is indeed very rare and for you to openly say your shakara is too much, Lolz, it shows Honesty of somr sort, please Keep it up!
thk u my love!
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:

All those because the man is acting like a child??

I agree that those gestures, if done sincerely, can melt the heart of almost any man but the dude shouldn't wait till the wife go all 'obedient slave' on him before he forgives her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by MMotimo: 3:46am On Feb 15, 2015
If she wants sex, she should seduce him. Wear something for the mood and give him a lap dance.
By the way, I thought only we women ever get that petty - no sex because you offended me
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Mynd44: 6:29am On Feb 15, 2015
striktlymi:

I agree that those gestures, if done sincerely, can melt the heart of almost any man but the dude shouldn't wait till the wife go all 'obedient slave' on him before he forgives her.
Unfortunately, that's how to please a lot of men out there.

She did wrong..yes
He is angry....yes
But as husband and wife, coming together to talk about it with the thought to solving it is the best idea not her bribing him with 1day of slavery or him punishing him with silence is he 16 years old?

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by asadike(f): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2015
striktlymi:

guy, some women can be very terrible. Never pray to marry one. See, if she can't take care of her man,another woman will happily do it for her. Only d wise understand where am heading to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

She did wrong..yes
He is angry....yes
But as husband and wife, coming together to talk about it with thought to solving it is the best idea not her bribing him with 1day of slavery or him punishing him with silence ia he 16 years old?

I agree!
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Mynd44: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
guy, some women can be very terrible. Never pray to marry one. See, if she can't take care of her man,another woman will happily do it for her. Only d wise understand where am heading to.
And taking care of her man includes bribing him with slavery for a day just to apologize? The husband ia being a child, how can you live in the same house as your wife and not talk?

Is he going to do that every time he gets annoyed as it will get to a point when she will just get tired of this. Apologies does nothing is both parties involved dont sit down to talk about what happened and finding a way foward

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by mutter(f): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

She did wrong..yes
He is angry....yes
But as husband and wife, coming together to talk about it with the thought to solving it is the best idea not her bribing him with 1day of slavery or him punishing him with silence is he 16 years old?

He did not hit her or get abusive on her.
Walking out or keeping silent is actually are actually very mature actions a man can take.

The wife insulted him and did not apologize.
The foundation for any compromise or discussion is mutual respect. So right now there is nothing to be said because it would only lead to further insults.

She has to aplogize , it is just as simple as that, did she not know that valentine was round the corner?

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Mynd44: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2015
mutter:

He did not hit her or get abusive on her.
Walking out or keeping silent is actually are actually very mature actions a man can take.

The wife insulted him and did not apologize.
The foundation for any compromise or discussion is mutual respect. So right now there is nothing to be said because it would only lead to further insults.

She has to aplogize , it is just as simple as that, did she not know that valentine was round the corner?
Walking away is smart and cool yeah. But playing the silent card is childish.

She has been trying to settle things but he is the one not interested in listening

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by TrishaP(f): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

She has been trying to settle things but he is the one not interested in listening
Probably he wants to torture her on that special day she won't forget.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Give him his space.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Mynd44: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2015
TrishaP:

Probably he wants to torture her on that special day she won't forget.
And what good does that do? This is a marriage not a Primary 2 teacher pupil situation

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by mutter(f): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

What is required here is a unilateral act- an apology.

Only after the apology can she think of a settlement. which is two parties coming to a compromise.
There is no basis for negotiation when there is no peace and peace can only come in when she apologizes.

You see this woman is really silly !
An apology is so much easier to make than trying to talk yourself out of the situation and even making it worse.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by mutter(f): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

What is required here is a unilateral act- an apology.

Only after the apology can she think of a settlement. which is two parties coming to a compromise.
There is no basis for negotiation when there is no peace and peace can only come in when she apologizes.

You see this woman is really silly !
An apology is so much easier to make than trying to talk yourself out of the situation and even making it worse.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:

Wash cars, polish shoes, wash and iron clothes? See hard work.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by 5minsmadness: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Icekeeng:

Will you marry me?
grin grin cheesy
Beat me to it angry
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by 5minsmadness: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

And what good does that do? This is a marriage not a Primary 2 teacher pupil situation
Cant wait for you to get married.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by TrishaP(f): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Who are we to judge the husband. I believe there might be more to the story than meet the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2015
enoqueen:
A friend just called me now and was telling me that she has a misunderstanding with her hubby yesterday night.
Today is val and they are still not in talking terms.
she said she really got him angry cos she said alot.

she has been trying to settle with him but he is still very angry.

she said today is val and she really want s*x but don't know what to do.

I don't know what to tell her so am bringing it here.
pls help.....

How has she tried to "settle" with him?
By talking over him and trying to prove a point?
You know that you can start out right but your words eventually put you in the wrong? It happens.

Is she genuingly apologetic and is her apology sincere or is she just apologising becasue she wants sex and a vals gift
Words are like eggs and once broken cannot be put back
She probably said/has been saying terrible things to the man
She needs to stop that or she is just going to totally ruin her marriage
She needs to learn how to communicate without damaging the relatinship

To fix this, she needs to be genuingly apologetic first and then go to him and apologise to him and promise to try to resolve issues better in future without saying terrible things.

BTW "vals" day doesnt have to only be on the 14th feb
You can have fun with your partner any time of the year. So tell your friend to make up with her hubby and arrange their own special vals day

Some years ago my neice got married on Vals day so we couldnt celebrate it together on the 14th and so we arranged ours for the following weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by idu1(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2015
The husband is really angry meeenh...

Nawa 4 women.....

Op sister, tell us why your friend is so much abusive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Average Home Monthly Expenses: / My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read / I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.