Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! (2437 Views)

Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again / Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2014
1. In October 1st 2010, the first bomb blast went off in Abuja, MEND claimed responsibility..what was Jonathan's reply? - No it is not mend, I know those behind it. Subsequently, a MEND leader - Henry Okay was found guilty in a South African court for masterminding the bombing. Yes, Jonathan knew those behind it...it tells a lot!

2. Before Jonathan took over, Transparency international ranked Nigeria 121st/190 countries in corruption, today, under his watch we are now one of the most corrupt countries in the world ranking 141/170 countries surveyed.

3. According to OECD a United Nations arm, Nigeria will contain the 3rd largest population of poor people by 2015, which coincides to the expiration date of Jonathan's tenure. It simply means Jonathan regime has brought more poverty to the NIgerian people. The National Bureau of Statistics estimates this number to be about 100million! That is 4x the population of Ghana. The World Bank even estimates higher - 112million living in poverty!

4. Jonathan's regime has had the largest amount of billions and trillions missing. NNPC - $12 billion, Pensions - N25 Billion, Oil Subsidy - $8Billion, the list is endless.

5. Under Jonathan's watch interpol declared Nigeria as the Kidnap capital of the world. Never in our history have we had kidnaps so rampant as it is today. Everyone is looking for a buck!

6. Never in our history have we seen a president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria lying so blatantly on CNN, claiming that all Nigerians have light! Only for the same Nigerians to tell CNN "Mr President you lied".

7. Never in the history of Nigeria, even among the known corrupt presidents have a president made exconvicts elder states man, pardoning them and awarding several known crooks with National honors.

8. Never in our history have we had such a bad health system that no one trust our once trusted doctors and hospitals anymore!

9. Highest state of insecurity in our history...excluding the civil war

10. Education at all levels has been at its worst since Jonathan came to power. Never in the history of Nigeria have our education been this bad, from ASUU strikes, poor SSCEs etc.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2014
I don't need a list of reasons not to vote him. I didn't vote for him in 2011, I voted for Buhari because to me, he was the better candidate, and that's the way my voting would go come 2015, I'll vote for the better candidate amongst whosoever is contesting.

Nevertheless, Mr. Cramjones, you failed to highlight to most important failure of the gej administration which is 'security'.. Security and Defence is the primary and most important function of any nation, every other thing is secondary

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2014
GEJ till 2019.....hehehhehe

18 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by donphilopus: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2014
I'm waiting for GEJ's anuslickers to attack the op! No. 1 is truly true.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Well, i'm not gonna vote Jonathan but i biliv all these excuses don't count!

This OP and many more who are lapdogs like insincere9gerian shld get a life and stop bothering us with their lies and covers and holy-than-thou attitude!

Ths is 2014 for JESU's sake! undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2014
Only 10 reasons?
Lol.. I can give more than 200 reasons GEJ should remain in office till 2019.

Here are some of them:
Sincere 9gerian:
1. President Jonathan is the first democratically elected president to give Nigerians FREE AND FAIR elections. Till date, no political leader, not even governors in the opposition states, have marched this record.

2. Transparent privatisation of PHCN

3. Construction of model Almajiri schools throughout the north.

4. Construction of brand new Abuja-Kaduna standard railway for instance is over 70% completed.

5. Construction of 5 brand new International Airport terminals

6. Elimination of CORRUPTION in the fertilizer distribution system through the use of electronic wallet system.

7. Rice self-sufficiency policy

8. Sugar master plan currently being implemented.

9. New automative policy

10. YOUWIN programme

11. Construction of River Ports in Onitsha, Lokoja,etc

12. Dredging of the River Niger

13. Completion of Vom-Manchok road in Plateau State.

14. Completion of Yola-Numan road in Adamawa State.

15. Completion of Gombe Bye-pass road in Gombe State.

16. Completion of Kaduna Refinery road in Kaduna State.

17. Completion of Kano-Daura-MaiAdua road in Katsina State

18. Completion of Uba-Mbalala road in Borno State.

19. Completion of Funtua-Gusau-Sokoto road (from Gusau to Talata Mafara)

20. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu-Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.

21. Completion of work on Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in Ebonyi and Cross-River States.

22. Completion of work on Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States.

23. Completion of work on Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State.

24. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.

25. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states

26. Completion of 2×2.5MVA Eke distribution injection sub station in Enugu.

27. Completion of 7.5MVA power distribution injection substation in Trade fair area of Enugu.

28. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.

29. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba, Abia State. The depot was closed for over 6 years

30. Creation of Federal University , Lokoja Kogi state.

31. Creation of
Federal University , Lafia, Nasarawa state.

32. Creation of Federal University, Kashere, Gombe state.

33. Creation of
Federal University, Wukari, Taraba state.

34. Creation of Federal University , Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
state.

35. Creation of Federal University , Dutse, Jigawa state.

36. Creation of Federal University Gashua, Yobe State.

37. Creation of Federal University Birnin Kebbi Kebbi State capital.

38. Creation of Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.

39. Construction of perishable cargo terminals in Abuja, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jos, Kano, Makurdi and Minna

40. Rehabilitation and re-commissioning of the NNPC depot in Suleja (after 15 years of inactivity), Minna, Kano, Gusau and Jos.

41. Completion of 434 megawatts Geregu II power plant in Kogi.

42. Ongoin construction of 700 megawatts Zungeru hydropower plant

43. Ongoing rehabilitation of Port-Harcourt-Enugu-Makurdi-Lafia-Jos-Gombe-Maiduguri narrow guage railway

44. Restoration Lagos-Kano intercity express passenger train services

45. Ongoing work on construction of Abuja light rail project

46. Award of the Second Niger Bridge to Julius Berger and commencement of preliminary works

47. Rehabilitation of Jebba Bridge in Kwara State

48. Completion of the rehabilitation of Efon-Alaaye-Erinmo Iwaraja road in Ekiti and Osun States;

49. Completion of rehabilitation of Otukpo-Oweto Road in Benue State

50. Repairs of 3rd Mainland Bridge (Phase 11), covering additional works for the replacement of 8 Nos., expansion joints in Lagos State

51. Completion of the duplication of Onitsha-Owerri Road (Section 1) and Onitsha Eastern Bypass in Anambra State

52. Award of contract and commencement of work on reconstruction and expansion of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. The N167 billion project was contracted to Julius Berger Nigeria Plcand Reynolds Construction Company Limitedfor repairs on Section 1 (Lagos-Sagamu Interchange) and section II (Sagamu Interchange-Ibadan)respectively

53. Completion of work on Ibadan-Ilorin four-lane divided highway(Route A1) Section 1 Ibadan-Oyo in Oyo State

54. Remodelling of Akanu Ibiam International airport, Enugu

55. Remodelling of Benin Airport terminal in Benin City, Edo state capital

56. Remodelling of international terminal of the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA), Kano

57. Remodelling of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja

58. Ongoing Remodelling of the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos

More to be added later

30 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2014
apc and their wack strategy of media propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by citizenisb: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by ckkris: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Jonathan rules till 2019

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by vizboy(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2014
I read am and I see am, but let not kill our self here let meet at the poll.

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by ayodiya: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2014
to me there is one reason not to vote for him as a leader , he is indecisive and he and his cabinet speaks before he thinks and then start blaming the media.
their body language suggest they think nigerians are fools

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by ochejoseph(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
I am giving you 20 reasons why we will vote for Jonathan

1.SECURITY
We will vote President Jonathan because, Security Wise he has performed creditably well, Just imagine the well organised APC/CPC orchestrated Boko Haram Onslaught against the state meant to distract the president.
Today Security is Better thanks to the President and his multi facet
approach

2.FDI
We will vote for Jonathan because Our country is today the NUMBER ONE DESTINATION for FDI .
Despite the Boko haram and puppet Media onslaught on the administration ,GEJ has attracted more FDI in 2 years than OBJ did in his whole 8 years of globe trotting. Almost 19 %
Of all inflow into Africa in 2012 came
To Nigeria.

3.RICE
The Rice Revolution that is currently sweeping the Nation is a project of the GEJ administration,new Rice mills are today scattered all over the country thanks to a president that knows what to do .
2014 will see the disappearance of the thai chemically preserved rice for the fresh and ready to eat Nigerian parboiled rice including dangote Tin tomatoes

4. COCOA RETURNS

When last was was cocoa mentioned in Nigeria ! farmers abandoned their farms for other businesses .
The story is different today , as at Nov 2013 Cocoa , became the 2nd highest non export earner after Oil thanks to the cocoa Seeds and development initiative of the fed Min of agriculture.
Even forbes sabi the man

5 ROADS .
ABC transport in a recent advert in the dailies, agreed that the roads are far better and encouraged passengers to travel by road. The impact of the Jonathan's administration on roads Bridges is so Glaring
From the Benin -Ore , to Lokoja -Abuja , from Kano -Maiduguri , to East west Road , Numerous bridges are scattered all over the rain forest and the savannah courtesy of the Road Master and Bridge builder President Good Luck Jonathan ,Why won't I vote for him !

6.RAIL , in two decades your types did not see reasons why our rail lines should be resuscitated, this man came and in less than 2 years the abandoned Kano -lagos line one of the most important route in the NRC lines is back on stream full swing after 18 years!
With air -conditioned coaches and full entertainment at a price almost next to nothing , president Jonathan has offered the poor and less privilege in the society an opportunity to experience first class service under his administration.

By 2014 all rail line across the country would have been connected to each other and you don't want me to vote this man . Allah ya kiyaye

8. ASSU strike : the president held the longest Meeting in his Political career ,murdering sleep and to ensure that our Brothers and sisters return to Class.

ASSU only returned to class when the wind blew their Hidden agenda open , a Politically Motivated strike was what we experienced in 2013 ,the president has shown him self a worthy Negotiator and a leader who is willing to use the stick when the need arises !
That is why we will vote for him again

9. UNIVERSITIES
12 Brand New Universities 9 of them in the North.
Those who accuse the president of Non performance are most times Blind or recalcitrant politicians that have refused to see the good taking place in the land!
With 12 brand new Universities and scholarship for all first class graduate and lectures who want to pursue PHD ,the president will not only be voted again for a second term he will win by a wider margin Insha Allahu .

10.CASSAVA The Lagos state Govt just commissioned a cassava flour mill to take advantage of the cassava initiative of the FG policy on cassava , several other companies are investing heavily to promote the cassava bread project, our wheat imports are down , and our farmers have started smiling and you say we should reject this man Tufiakwa!

11. AUTO POLICY
Innoson motors IVM, Nissan,Hydai Daewoo are in Big time

With the kind of Money Toyota makes in Nigeria that company should have a plant in this country , forget that infrastructure trash, Innosson and Nissan have made nonsense of that rhetoric ,
This President is the first president to insist that Nigerians must get value for their consistent patronage ,why will toyota manufacture in SA and ship over 50% to us, NO
With the support of the presidents new policy on Auto most families will stop leaving large on Tokunbo and start taking delivery of new vehicles .
Thanks a Visionary President.

12. PHCN
After several attempts to privatise the entity , President Jonathan has finally done it .
From Nnewi to Owerri from Abuja to Lokoja , from warri to port-harcourt , from sokoto to kano , improvements in power supply is gradually being felt , Nigerians are not stupid they will make the Right choice

13. Minimum Wage

Its easy to forget that President Jonathan introduced the New minimum wage ,structure Civil servant are enjoying that package today. Sorry they will vote for him

14 FOI ,
Your pay masters in the APC controlled states have thrown the Freedom of information ACT into the trash can,
Even Fashola an SAN who should know better has chosen to thread the part of thieves when information regarding internally generated revenue figures are sought !
But that is a piece of legislation that these administration is proud of !

15.Press Freedom , even thought these right has been consistently abused by people like you who publish nonsense, the administration has remained steadfast, humane and undisturbed by on-line puppets and newspaper ''yaro Boys''
GEJ till 2019

16 ELECTORAL REFORMS
Jega is cleaning up INEC, our elections are better organised today ,we are not yet there, but we can comfortably say we were better than we were yesterday . These sincerity of purpose is a product of a GEJ powered reforms

17 Health

Building and equipping hospitals have been one of the top priorities of the Jonathan Administration,
Maternal mortality rates are falling thanks to the SURE-P midwives programme,our doctors today are well paid, our Nurses are among the well renumerated and our hospitals are better equipped !

As such we will not let GEJ go until 2019!Gbam

18 . DEFENCE PROJECT
One would have expected the that with the crisis the armed forces are tackling they would not have time for innovation,
But Under GEJ the armed forces are Building Home made drones , Home made worship, tanks and artillaries this is unprecedented in the history of our country

19.YOU WIN
For the first time in these country Young entrepreneurs are been challenged to achieve their dreams
Thousands have received grants to power an existing project or give life to a new idea !
And you want these young people to abandon light for Darkness.
Hell No

20 . AIRPORTS

Even the devil will marvel at the transformation at the airports, simultaneous transformation of our gateways is a feet never be for attempted or matched by any government . Today we celebrate clean terminals , passenger friendly airports with state of the arts facilities .

The transformation and the diffusion of Fresh Air has only began ,Cramjones needs to Visit an opthamologist if he can not see the Good in the land

We pledge our allegiance to President Goodluck Jonathan and we reject in totality the thieves that continue to Siphon Lagos IGR through the back door

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Oche Otorkpa (MNSM)

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by citizenisb: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2014
A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2014
The number 1 reason, which I know, makes me insist that the President has some skeletons in his cupboard.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by cashkid18(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2014
@op,i can give 20 reasons why you not vote for buhari sad sad
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Clerverly: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2014
The list is endless indeed.....but branding Ngige a traitor for daring to have ambition under APC is the last straw.....the nincompoop must exit Aso Rock by fire and by force

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by jmoore(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2014
You also blame GEJ for those that failed their SSCE? smh

What a comedian you are!!

I wanted to vote for Pat Utomi in the last election but he withdrew.

I won't vote for APC neither will I vote for PDP.

May God use both of them to finish themselves.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by EzePromoe: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2014
For every one reason you give, I always have ten reasons to vote for Jonathan.
The youths are always the beneficiary of his dividends of democracy, not like a party where the reverse would be the case, where some gullible youths would give up themselves as sacrificial lambs to re-install all these fat agbada thieving politicians.
As for your Cramjones, even a mad man will see your post as utter rubbish and a propaganda. Can you back all that with evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Crimejones mr FFK, but only you stole 17 billion Naira under just 6 months as aviation minister

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly: The list is endless indeed.....but branding Ngige a traitor for daring to have ambition under APC is the last straw.....the nincompoop must exit Aso Rock by fire and by force
And all your yoruba brother will exit Naija delta by fire and crackers

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by whizpet: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Though GEJ tried, but he is still rated below average due to his decision he make at times.... look at(1)stella oduah bullet proof cars, instaed of GEJ to probe the minister he is looking for who leaked the secret and that same minister followed her to isreal!!! thas very bad. (2) decision to remove subsidy on jan 1 2012, removing the money is not the main thing... but, where has the money gone? (3) budgeting millions of naira on house and kitchen cabinet evey year! cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by kadas01(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2014
No doubt, GEJ is a nice and humble man but the only problem on ground is that he is surrounded by empty heads! Personally, I can never vote for APC because of the kind of politicians that make up such a party!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by dguyindcorner(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2014
dguy in dcorner: that reminds me of wat gov. of rivers state,Rotimi Amaechi said on a programme called 60 Minutes With Angela.He said: ''i don't think that not building school,water or light constitutes an impeachable offence.What constitutes an impeachabe offence by constitution is security of lives & property...''

this was way back in 2012 not 2013...so if GEJ likes construct road,build airport like u claimed, the security is the priority and which he has failed in totally.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by ckkris: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2014
CHESSBOARD: Crimejones mr FFK, but only you stole 17 billion Naira under just 6 months as aviation minister
And when he has finished wasting the money on cocaine, he will start disturbing the Federal Govt to give him another appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Standing5(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2014
CramJones, you pointed out how Jonathan admin awarded contracts to ex-criminals as being unique but i ask how did all those Aboki soldiers acquire the oil block in the 80s and 70s? Where did they learn how to run oil business? Gej may not be a good leader but stop exergerating things here.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by 1MCN: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2014
@Cramjones, there's only one reason you wont vote for Jonathan come 2015 (if you'd be sincere to yourself): he's been more focused on governance than on politics thereby leaving career politicians like you without a crumb of either the cake or the voice. But just be patient with him, six months to the elections, by then he'd have fully delivered on his 2011 promises then he'll swivel the chair and give you guys politics! And those whose lives have been positively affected by his governance so far will be the ones taking the chips. I read your posts here on NL and the comments that follow, it must be so frustrating to continue to want to drill your opinion into Nigerians here.
But, NLers have always said you're FFK! That's one reason I hate this our justice system in this country, it's so lame and compromised. No wonder you appear hysterical, may in his second term he'll send a lot of people to jail. Chai I can't wait!

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Ngokafor(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2014
...I'ld rather vote for Jonathan than Buhari,Tambuwal and co, i have no apologies for that.Worst case scenario i'll stay at home in peace,so op dont bother with all these silly reasons..you guys are not different from Jonathan in any way.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by strangest(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2014
GEJ TILL 2023... APC should first present their presidential candidate... Those that killed innocent NYSC will die the same way, bokoharam will start fighting those that are using them in Jesus name...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by holyvirgin: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
citizenisb: Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!
Gbam, they are fighting for money while gullible Nigerians will believe the likes of Obj, buhari, atiku wants to alleviate porvety when in the real sense they want to milk the economy.
Say no to APC

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Give me the reasons pls, devoid of ethnic/ religious sentiments
cashkid18: @op,i can give 20 reasons why you not vote for buhari sad sad

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! by ckkris: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
A.jeez:

Give me the reasons pls, devoid of ethnic/ religious sentiments
Ethnic Tribalism CONTINUA.The voters will disgrace all of you in 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? / Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo / What You Don't Know About Sambo Dasuki, (nsa).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.