Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Open Letter To Yuzedo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Yuzedo (644 Views)

NMAT....Yuzedo wins the Best Male Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! / Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Yuzedo by Odward(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Good day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity of nairaland by the second quarter of 2013 and throughout my log-in i noticed one particular name on every thread 'YUZEDO'that was when i started wondering that 'seun' was the name of the owner of this forum site or is it second account,it later got to my understanding that you just a member also but your name is always on every thread i open with not less than 70like a day,please for the sake of we upcoming fans abeg make we sef get small small likes na,@least u don dey enter front page well well,if not if not hmm i can't think of what will be in vogue after open letter,e fit be open killing grin
NOTE:Abeg oga seun and moderator na be last born o,na play i just they play,just help me oga yuzedo say make him step down for us small na joke o no go ban my account o. winkGood day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity [s]Good day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity [/s]Good day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity of nairaland by the second quarter of 2013 and throughout my log-in i noticed one particular name on every thread 'YUZEDO'that was when i started wondering that 'seun' was the name of the owner of this forum site or is it second account,it later got to my understanding that you just a member also but your name is always on every thread i open with not less than 70like a day,please for the sake of we upcoming fans abeg make we sef get small small likes na,@least u don dey enter front page well well,if not if not hmm i can't think of what will be in vogue after open letter,e fit be open killing ;DGood day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity [s]Good day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity [/s]Good day panel of moderators and my accurate and impartial nairalanders,happy new year to you all.i entered into the confraternity of nairaland by the second quarter of 2013 and throughout my log-in i noticed one particular name on every thread 'YUZEDO'that was when i started wondering that 'seun' was the name of the owner of this forum site or is it second account,it later got to my understanding that you just a member also but your name is always on every thread i open with not less than 70like a day,please for the sake of we upcoming fans abeg make we sef get small small likes na,@least u don dey enter front page well well,if not if not hmm i can't think of what will be in vogue after open letter,e fit be open killing.
NOTE:Abeg oga seun and moderator na be last born o,na play i just they play,just help me oga yuzedo say make him step down for us small na joke o no go ban my account o.
Re: Open Letter To Yuzedo by kpaft: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2014
but why are you a stammerer angry and how will I read this now
Re: Open Letter To Yuzedo by Enkaynwa(f): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
kpaft: but why are you a stammerer angry and how will I read this now
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! / Unbelievablly Unbelievable!! / 10 Ridiculously Fabulous Displays Of Wealth In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.