Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! (1511 Views)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Blessed nigerians. Please join me in prayer against the assasination of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan. The Lord revealed this to me today (3rd January, 2014) being the 3rd time now. I see the Nigeria's number one man killed just after the Centenary Celebration.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Shine1177: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2014
He shall not die, every evil scheme against him shall not stand in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by stevoski059(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
since it is after the sovereign national conference no problem.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by donphilopus: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
We should also pray for Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, I'm seeing the same! But, it shall never happen.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by fkaz(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2014
donphilopus: We should also pray for Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, I'm seeing the same! But, it shall never happen.

Amen
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
If GEJ is assassinated, Nigeria will be assassinated too. cool

1 Like

Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nigerians! Pray that God gives us the courage to question our leaders instead. Oritsajeafor is believed to be a man of God. He must have seen the "vision" and informed GEJ. GEJ has a mouth of his own, he should pray to God himself. undecided
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Sirniyeh(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1575477/year-2014-revelation-pain

The fact remains that I dont pray at all. I've stopped praying since 2008. Jonathan should engage his mouth, brain and eyes to avert all spiritual influence against his life. Orelse, he should hire prayer contractors like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Orritshajafor, Olukoya and others with N5B each to pray for him.
How do you expect me to pray for the person who makes policies that bring hardship to common man? Prayer koo, prayer nii

1 Like

Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by contactlenz: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

As if he cares about the masses
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by citizenisb: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by slimming: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
peace in nigeria
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by ikeyman00(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@

well he has a life line to sanction Biafra
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by OmoTier1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
jamace: If GEJ is assassinated, Nigeria will be assassinated too. cool
Are we BIAFRANS Please stop spewing rubbish... Nigeria will exist during and after GEJ.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Are we BIAFRANS Please stop spewing rubbish... Nigeria will exist during and after GEJ.

The worst mistake you guys will make is to kill him.
I have told my kids about their Nation called Biafra.

Nigeria my foot!

A contraption of the slave masters. Anybody who believes in Nigeria is a slave of the whiteman,.

We the Biafrans are no slaves.

Jonathan we the Biafrans are behind you. may the National Conference split Nigeria.
Long live Biafra
Long live Niger Delta Republic

1 Like

Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
slimming: peace in nigeria

Since 1914, that the mad man called Luggard created this zoo, there has never been peace till now.
Let them kill Jonathan and see the consequences.
Bloody Jihardists.

One Nigeria my foot.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by wonlasewonimi: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
noblezone:

The worst mistake you guys will make is to kill him.
I have told my kids about their Nation called Biafra.

Nigeria my foot!

A contraption of the slave masters. Anybody who believes in Nigeria is a slave of the whiteman,.

We the Biafrans are no slaves.

Jonathan we the Biafrans are behind you. may the National Conference split Nigeria.
Long live Biafra
Long live Niger Delta Republic

Dont let your children become olodo like you o
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Dont let your children become olodo like you o

I prefer to be an "olodo" than to belong a dubious country where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is offered admission in thee same exam because they come from different states.

I prefer to be an "olodo" than to belong to Nigeria where some people see slaughtering fellow as an act of worship to the Maker of heavens and the earth.

It is better I remain an "olodo" but at least let me tell my children the truth that they are not Nigerians so that they will resist every attempt to send them to "serve" Nigeria in some states where they will be killed like goats.

If the right for self determination makes me an "olodo", so be it.

happy New year anyway!

1 Like

Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
The fact still remains that the only solution to Nigeria's problems is prayer from a sincere heart. Let us all participate in this in love for our country.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by WukedP(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
And this will not be done by even Nigerians, it will be carried out by the people dat predicted the disintegration of Naija come 2015, but it shall not stand neither shall it com 2 pass, no hair will drop outa his head n dat of his family in Jesus name
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by Oshodia: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Eastern region is not a foot you can kill their elder and get away with it. They are not western region(Yoruba) let it happen and the situation things gonna be and the heat Nigeria is going to receive . Anyway they re aware
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by simpleseyi: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Why should I pray for Jonathan? Those that eat over 1.3 billion naira food with him and his animals that eat millions of naira food should be the ones praying for him. The other time it was the billions of naira food that made Dame Sheppopo to die and resurrect in a German hospital and Ogogoro sent Oga Jona to London hospital. So, they should be praying against assassination by Ogogoro and 1.3 billion naira food or assassination by Aso Rock animals.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by ratiken(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
A mere attempt on the life of GEJ is capable of triggering an unprecedented crisis that will cause us to go our separate ways.
I am not in favor of separation but for true federalism where every region is responsible for themselves. We need our numbers, strength and diversity.
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by blessinguwe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
No gudluck no naija.though he shall not die but live to finish wht he stated, amen
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by boyt1: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
War between N D militant and Boko H
Re: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan Against Assasination! by simpleseyi: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
boy t: War between N D militant and Boko H

Boko boys are still leading, they have killed several Biafrans made up of Ibos and Niger Deltans and the Ijaw president has been mesmerized.

(1) (Reply)

SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia / .. / 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.