Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read (1013 Views)

Funniest Videos Ever | Ourownarea + House Of Ajebo / Funniest Commercials Ever! You Won't Regret Watching. / Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
A Husband working in UK wrote to his wife in India. Dear Sunita Darling, I can’t send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company’s performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with this situation. Your loving husband, His wife replied Hey hubby Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses; (1) The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk. (2) The electricity man, agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses. (3) Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent. (4) Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only,so I gave him other items, I hope you understand. -(5) Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses. Please don’t worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance. Shall I plan the same for the next month? Your Sweet Heart -
Re: Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read by Manpotent: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
The wife too much
Re: Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read by sonikstargirl(f): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
lwkm.... I don laugh tire
Re: Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read by Folksyharry(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hahahahaha.......
The woman sabi give reply. Kisses dey form sh*t?
He even get luck say he marry woman wey sabi manage. 35kisses still remain.
Re: Funniest Wife Reply<<>>must Read by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Great And Funny Quotes By Famous Men / Doctor, Will I Be Able To Play The Piano After The Operation? / Let's Play Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.