Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake (4561 Views)

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
rioemmanuel: these type of clothes will only give devil a door
way into your life. Once one get into your life, he
will will invite 7more dangerous spirit, be careful.
Infact I think the 7 will invite 7 more, and the seven
more will invite another 7 more making 2401. Then
each 2401 will invite 7 each.

LOL..this part got me laughing..shey na PM dem dey use invite eachoda

Imagine! Jst imagine. Holy spirit dy fear cloth, man u jersey go pursue God's presence, e.t.c. Kai i dnt knw if ds people dat talk abt ds things think and/or reads the bible. Jst heresy and law na wa o. Using man's philosophy and vain sayin to interpret the bible. May God help hs church
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adeebiwa09:
Imagine! Jst imagine. Holy spirit dy fear cloth, man u jersey go pursue God's presence, e.t.c. Kai i dnt knw if ds people dat talk abt ds things think and/or reads the bible. Jst heresy and law na wa o. Using man's philosophy and vain sayin to interpret the bible. May God help hs church

Yes o. Holy spirit revealed this to us directly

Do away with things of the world, give up your brain and lose your mind for the word of Jehovah

These things can't save you only Jesus that died 2000yrs ago can
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Image123: Highyo my personnnnnnnnn. Happy New Year.
I wish you the same and the will of God be done over your life in Jesus name
Your house will be full of blessing and never will you lack every good things in life, yea shall surely eat from the fruit of the land.
All these prayers will be fulfilled in your life, only if you Obey the lord for God will never bless a sinners.

And moreover, blessing can only be found from God, Satan doesnt have any blessing, but only curse.

If you obey God, God will bless you

If you obey Satan, Satan will curse you
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by rioemmanuel(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09:

my bro,i follow u dey imagine sef.
mayb he is an attention seeker
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Yes my holy spirt filled brother, The devil has truly taken over the world, We
Need to be careful and only live according to the instruction of the Bible

We should empty our brains and fill it with scriptures

We should stop watching TV and throw away our albums and clothes with strange image
The devil has taken over the world
Heaven beside Jesus is our goal

Hallelujah!
well about TV, I dont have to tell anyone that the major tools the devil and the demons used in getting into the life of people is the TV.
99% of program, Music and Entertainment are full of Immoralities.

Children commiting sexual immoral act with them selves, they learned it from the TV

The latest designer will be launched trough this medium

you want to learn how to tell lies in name of Jokes, come to TV

you want to keep yourself busy from and sin against God, come to TV

you want to get your children possessed with demons, come to TV

you want to know the latest satanic dance youcan dance in the club, and dance the rest in church on sunday, oh come to TV

you want to learn how to dress in order to get you opposite sex seduced, then come to TV

well me I only come their to watch christains movies
at least you can spend the time you are to used for God, and read your bible to watch christains movies. Christains who act as if Spatarcus and James bond is acting

No I only watch christains music.
Even the way they appear on stage will show you the life of their pastor.
Christains that are only after to make their own money, adding worldliness into their music. If we dont dance with our breast or our yansh, they will not buy our abulm, at least little Azonto, Yahoozee or Makosa.

Well I only watch Preaching. Preaching of Baalam and Balak, preaching of Jezebel and the babylon woman, yeast of the pharisee and the scribe?
Preaching of Gedeon and Jeroboam? Rubbish.
Pastor walking to the pulpit like D-banj and P-square
lady pastor walking to the stage like Shakira and Beyonce

God will judge for sure.

the easiest way to get to hell is TV
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Image123(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2014
highyo:
I wish you the same and the will of God be done over your life in Jesus name
Your house will be full of blessing and never will you lack every good things in life, yea shall surely eat from the fruit of the land.
All these prayers will be fulfilled in your life, only if you Obey the lord for God will never bless a sinners.

And moreover, blessing can only be found from God, Satan doesnt have any blessing, but only curse.

If you obey God, God will bless you

If you obey Satan, Satan will curse you

Highyo highyo. All these one for me alone? You're too muchhhhh.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2014
highyo:
well about TV, I dont have to tell anyone that the major tools the devil and the demons used in getting into the life of people is the TV.
99% of program, Music and Entertainment are full of Immoralities.

Children commiting sexual immoral act with them selves, they learned it from the TV

The latest designer will be launched trough this medium

you want to learn how to tell lies in name of Jokes, come to TV

you want to keep yourself busy from and sin against God, come to TV

you want to get your children possessed with demons, come to TV

you want to know the latest satanic dance youcan dance in the club, and dance the rest in church on sunday, oh come to TV

you want to learn how to dress in order to get you opposite sex seduced, then come to TV

well me I only come their to watch christains movies
at least you can spend the time you are to used for God, and read your bible to watch christains movies. Christains who act as if Spatarcus and James bond is acting

No I only watch christains music.
Even the way they appear on stage will show you the life of their pastor.
Christains that are only after to make their own money, adding worldliness into their music. If we dont dance with our breast or our yansh, they will not buy our abulm, at least little Azonto, Yahoozee or Makosa.

Well I only watch Preaching. Preaching of Baalam and Balak, preaching of Jezebel and the babylon woman, yeast of the pharisee and the scribe?
Preaching of Gedeon and Jeroboam? Rubbish.
Pastor walking to the pulpit like D-banj and P-square
lady pastor walking to the stage like Shakira and Beyonce

God will judge for sure.

the easiest way to get to hell is TV

Bro don't waste your time and risk yourself
Just throw away your TV or sell it and give the Money to the poor

Jehovah doesn't like TV, don't risk it and say you only watch Christian programs
TV is the invention of the satanic
God hates TV and condemns those who watch TV

2 Likes

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by emmyskies(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2014
They have ears but do not hear, they have eyes but do not see. They have minds but cannot understand. The wise will read and make corrections, discern and seek GOD more. Others will read and curse. Some will read and look for excuses. The god of this world has truely blinded the mind of many-2 Corinthians 4:4.
LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Bro don't waste your time and risk yourself
Just throw away your TV or sell it and give the Money to the poor

Jehovah doesn't like TV, don't risk it and say you only watch Christian programs
TV is the invention of the satanic
God hates TV and condemns those who watch TV

Bwahahahaha lol, i done live! Mehn people hv startd using dr behind 2 do wat dr head and brain shld b doin. (nt an insult anyway) but na wa o. "God hates t.v and CONDEMN those that watch" kai rotfl, lwtmb omo men i dnt even knw what u say. I'v cme to this conclusion that my guy s a psycopath and is confused. Pls MFM shld near ur house, u nid ...
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09:

Bwahahahaha lol, i done live! Mehn people hv startd using dr behind 2 do wat dr head and brain shld b doin. (nt an insult anyway) but na wa o. "God hates t.v and CONDEMN those that watch" kai rotfl, lwtmb omo men i dnt even knw what u say. I'v cme to this conclusion that my guy s a psycopath and is confused. Pls MFM shld near ur house, u nid ...

Brother. Don't harden your heart to the instruction of God
is watching of TV biblical? Do you think God is happy with rhos who love the inventions of the satanist?
TV is the Great invention of the devil and is used to increase his kingdom

Darkness and light can never be together, Satanist have the TV let God's children separate from them
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Ukutsgp(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
vickyO:

We are to worship no one but God...

I don't worship animals but who told you they were demonic
and why the image of a snake, dragon, club logo, and worldly musicians?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Ukutsgp(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wonder what the mods are waiting for before they move this spirit filled topic to the front page. But if it was topic that is fit for refuse dump they will move it to the front page. Topics like, i hv nt eaten since morning will make frontpage. I quarrel with my girlfriend because of sex will make fp. I hv a crush on a girl will make fp. All this nonsense goes to show that most of the mods are unbelievers and nt christian.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Emmanuela96(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=highyo]
true talk, I don miss hell. Heaven is my home indeed, he that know the truth and the truth shall set him free in the name of jesus.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Brother. Don't harden your heart to the instruction of God
is watching of TV biblical? Do you think God is happy with rhos who love the inventions of the satanist?
TV is the Great invention of the devil and is used to increase his kingdom

Darkness and light can never be together, Satanist have the TV let God's children separate from them

Oh my God macof!! U?! Nt again. 1st it mention u are also going 2 hel because u r also usin sme devil's invention. 2nd it means u r an hypocrite because the phne/wateva u r usin was 'inventd' by the devil. 3rd if God created d heaven and earth with wisdom, gav it 2 a guy 2 build the tabernacle, Jesus is the wisdom of God, al the level of organisatn dat solomon did by the wisdom God gv 2 him are of the devil them. Common, dnt gv me bobo i prefer hollandia, am nt a baby dnt gv me rubish. So any invention is of the devil so Gbam, go n use animal skin as cloth, use leaves as ur cushion, use ur leg 2 walk, dnt work wt computer, whateva work u r doing go n resign e.t.c. Abah imagine the extent of ds rubish u r teaching. Infact indeed now i knw the spirit of d anti-christ is realy workin, soon u wl tel us nt 2 marry, dnt do ds nor that wen d law hs bin abolish, mehn so many people thnk dy r serving God dnt knw he doesn't even knw him. 3 scriptures 4 u: matt. 15:1-9, 13:11-15, 7:22-23, pls study them and bros infact nt bros, guy go n grow, study ur bible and pray wel b4 u talk trash.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09:
Oh my God macof!! U?! Nt again. 1st it mention u are also going 2 hel because u r also usin sme devil's invention. 2nd it means u r an hypocrite because the phne/wateva u r usin was 'inventd' by the devil. 3rd if God created d heaven and earth with wisdom, gav it 2 a guy 2 build the tabernacle, Jesus is the wisdom of God, al the level of organisatn dat solomon did by the wisdom God gv 2 him are of the devil them. Common, dnt gv me bobo i prefer hollandia, am nt a baby dnt gv me rubish. So any invention is of the devil so Gbam, go n use animal skin as cloth, use leaves as ur cushion, use ur leg 2 walk, dnt work wt computer, whateva work u r doing go n resign e.t.c. Abah imagine the extent of ds rubish u r teaching. Infact indeed now i knw the spirit of d anti-christ is realy workin, soon u wl tel us nt 2 marry, dnt do ds nor that wen d law hs bin abolish, mehn so many people thnk dy r serving God dnt knw he doesn't even knw him. 3 scriptures 4 u: matt. 15:1-9, 13:11-15, 7:22-23, pls study them and bros infact nt bros, guy go n grow, study ur bible and pray wel b4 u talk trash.

Bro the holy spirt as motivated me to inform the believers
Am sure you are not a believer or you have let satan entice you wit worldly things.
You can live without all these things from the devil and his minions

Jesus is here to reveal all things to the believers of his word.
Don't do wat ever isn't biblical, the Bible is the only book worth reading
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Adeebiwa and Emmanuela96

Nothing will be covered that will not be brought to Light nor Secreat which will not be exposed (Luke 12:1)
O lord I thank you for keeping this things from wise and the men, but made it clearer to little child like me
Happy are the eyes that see things I've seen(Luke 10:21-22)
Mind you I fear no one and I'm not afraid of reviewing more. I only fear the one who have the power to destroy my Body and soul.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by bigangel4u(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
emmyskies: They have ears but do not hear, they have eyes but do not see. They have minds but cannot understand. The wise will read and make corrections, discern and seek GOD more. Others will read and curse. Some will read and look for excuses. The god of this world has truely blinded the mind of many-2 Corinthians 4:4.
LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR

Then the OP shouldn't have bothered to share this with those whose minds have been blinded.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
highyo: @Adeebiwa and Emmanuela96

Nothing will be covered that will not be brought to Light nor Secreat which will not be exposed (Luke 12:1)
O lord I thank you for keeping this things from wise and the men, but made it clearer to little child like me
Happy are the eyes that see things I've seen(Luke 10:21-22)
Mind you I fear no one and I'm not afraid of reviewing more. I only fear the one who have the power to destroy my Body and soul.

a.y u knw one thng i loved abt u is ur zeal and vast knowledge of the scripture. it is and wl continue to be stupidity on my part 2 argue the scripture. One thing am pasionate abt is 2 clean d mess that v bin made in the 'body of christ'. The question that i want to put to u is that; what are the purpose of u sharin mst of ur post (cos since i cme 2 knw u mst of ur post are controversial, unscriptural and/or heresy) and its efect on both believers and unbelievers? Is it a priority and on the high level of importance based on what christ lived n taught? What importance did Jesus and the apostles place on them?
Al this shenanigans abt dnt eat, dnt wear, dnt touch. No t.v, no shirt, fytn demons, aw to cast of pride and al ds unimportant and unscriptural teachings shuld b dne away wt. May God help us. Gbu
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by RedReact: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2014
What of the believers in the football profession? Are they demonic or have sold their souls to the devil too
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by emmyskies(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2014
bigangel4u:

Then the OP shouldn't have bothered to share this with those whose minds have been blinded.
Some blinded people when they read this, they'll ask a question in their heart: WHY?? Why are doing these things wrong?? They wouldnt argue or make excuses, rather, they'll keep calm and seek for the reason why these things are wrong. They'll pray and draw close to the master-JESUS CHRIST. They'll avoid these things because they have nothing to loose when they avoid these things. that way, even the blind have become wise.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Its saddens my heart to see 'christians' talking lik this coupled wt the fact that u are callin sme people blind. Al i see is ur hypocrisy and self righteous. You are not even showing christ example imagine who would go to heaven if Jesus taught like this, no one or mayb the pharisees and co. You speak with pride and haughtines as if u got saved by ur works its the same grace u enjoy that hz bin given to other people. Jesus NEVER condemned sinner he loved them and spoke peaceably to them, he was patient wt them until they folow hm. No wonder there are litle or no convert, u that are suposedly seein are nt patient and lovin to the blind as if u were never a sinner, how wuld u guild d blind dat u insult. Let even asume we of the contrary opinion are blind do u tink ur insensitivity wil make us repent if u r nt even preachn christ bt the law and u "hv made d grace of God on none efect" as the Bible says. Bros if this how you do evangelism then clearly u v nt bin properly discipled (acts 15). You realy need 2 sit down with a lot of Peace House Ministries materials, cos u r 'lost'. And to those that thing al am sayin is rubish: Matt 15:1-9, JOHN 9:39-41, 2 pet 2:1-3. God bles u
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by emmyskies(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^im sorry if I did speak harsh. I didnt call anybody blind, the Bible said the god of this world have blinded the hearts of many. I was once blind but I thank GOD for my life. What I said is the truth. What the op posted is the truth. Many read it and throw it away (the blind). That was why I went further to say that some blind will read it, ask questions why doing such things are bad, repent of them because it'll cost them nothing compared to heaven, draw close to JESUS CHRIST and strive to enter the kingdom of GOD. Its just the truth I said. The truth is bitter but it must be said. I did not condemn anybody mind you.
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine but after their own lust...AND THEY SHALL TURN THEIR EARS AWAY FROM THE TRUTH and shall be turned into fables" -2 Timothy 4:3-4.
CHRIST lashed out at the scribes and pharisees in many places, mostly from Matthew 23:13-35.
He even called them blinded. Not only where they blind, they lead others astray.
I am not condemning anybody. I just said the truth as Christ would do. GOD bless you too
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
RedReact: What of the believers in the football profession? Are they demonic or have sold their souls to the devil too
did you say believer? Well I know my lamb, and my lamb knows me a stranger, they will not follow (football)
what relationship does a darkness has with light? Or do you think any where you hear praise the lord belong to the lord? By their fruit, you will know where they belong
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by RedReact: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^
What's wrong with a believer playing football in the first place? Is it a sin or is the Lord against it?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
bigangel4u:

A farmer went into a field to plant. He spread the seed, and some fell on rock, some on hook, some fell on the road and some on a good soil.

My dear, I have spread the seed already, no stony heart will welcome it, no worldly heart will want to hear, only the fleshy heart Ezk36

example. Many Muslim study the bible even more than Christains, but yet they will never understand it because they were blind.

Jesus told the pharisee who claim to see,but they were blind. And because of their blindness they called him Beelzebulb.

Yet, the same message they rejected, lead to other hearer salvation.

I know many reader on NL are Athiest, but not those who are well need physicians but the ill one.

If one out of 100 turned back to the lord, Heaven will rejoice

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
After due consideration i hv cme 2 ds understanding that highyo wil nt listen 2 what am tryn 2 tel hm neither wl he reason. But one thing s sure, God knws aw 2 turn our mind to truth and we al v time atleast 4 d moment. As of nw ds s my last coment. Am signing out. Tanx and God bles
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
RedReact: ^^^
What's wrong with a believer playing football in the first place? Is it a sin or is the Lord against it?
do not be of same yoke with an unbeliever. What should a believer be doing in the camp of sinners? What are they doing in a bear palor? What are christains doing in night club? If you can answer that, I will tell you why is wrong
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adeebiwa09: After due consideration i hv cme 2 ds understanding that highyo wil nt listen 2 what am tryn 2 tel hm neither wl he reason. But one thing s sure, God knws aw 2 turn our mind to truth and we al v time atleast 4 d moment. As of nw ds s my last coment. Am signing out. Tanx and God bles
P
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by RedReact: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
I didn't write what I wrote because of those who visit night club or beer joint or what have you. I asked you a question to know whether it is right or sinful for a believer to play football or not since it is their passion and I expected your answers.
Maybe you would say that since many of our classmates in school were exam cheats or conducted exam malpractices, we who were believers should have vacated the exam hall for them or ask the examiners to arrange a new time or date for us to write ours, or maybe you could say that since a percentage of people believers have as colleagues in their workplaces are not truthful or faithful, then the children of God should not work again.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adeebiwa09: After due consideration i hv cme 2 ds understanding that highyo wil nt listen 2 what am tryn 2 tel hm neither wl he reason. But one thing s sure, God knws aw 2 turn our mind to truth and we al v time atleast 4 d moment. As of nw ds s my last coment. Am signing out. Tanx and God bles
Paul said, let your word based on the word of God.
Before you signed out, let me ask you just three questions;

1.What did Jesus mean in Rev2 when he said, you do not know the deep secreat of Satan?

2. Why will he said, do not love the world or anything in it?
Or has he forgoten that the water we drink and the food we eat is in the world

3. Heaven and earth were created by Jesus. John1:4 by him all things were created and nothing was made without him.
Why then will satan say all these belong to me, if thou will bow, I will give them to you
if you can answer me, then I will know the level of your understanding The Bible
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
RedReact: I didn't write what I wrote because of those who visit night club or beer joint or what have you. I asked you a question to know whether it is right or sinful for a believer to play football or not since it is their passion and I expected your answers.
Maybe you would say that since many of our classmates in school were exam cheats or conducted exam malpractices, we who were believers should have vacated the exam hall for them or ask the examiners to arrange a new time or date for us to write ours, or maybe you could say that since a percentage of people believers have as colleagues in their workplaces are not truthful or faithful, then the children of God should not work again.
okay now I understan that you want to know why. I will answer you
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why are you still using nairaland....Seun isnt a christian.

Bro, you are going to hell ehn? Just like that woman who stole salt for stew cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Should Have An Encounter With God / Why Is God Such A Pervert? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.