Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Girls night out discussions - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86864 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
tearoses:

sis it happens up until now

In the UK??
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 4:06am On Sep 19, 2015
See one of the subtle, insidious, "negative perception shaping", Oxbridge aristocratic attacks on Jeremy Corbyn.

Right there, this woman wanted to twist the news to increase (what they will later label as) "pressure" on Corbyn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNZoRtBoZVM

When they now turn it into general belief as "pressure", they now ask the (usual) question: "As Corbyn lost control of the party?" "Is he fit as a party leader?" "Mr Corbyn, are you going to resign as party leader?".

When all these questions (which they put as "questions", despite the fact they are "assertions" wrapped misleadingly in question packages, because they want to escape being labelled bias) are propogated, it then now erodes the leadership perception and brand of Corbyn and makes many find it difficult to see him as a leader to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

We can't take them all. We're only but a small island and our limited infrastructure is stretched to full capacity as it is now.

Who said ALL?
Small island? grin grin grin

How is the infrastructure stretched to full capacity?

The neighbouring countries should take them in. Afterall they do have a lot in common, both culturally and religiously.

Which countries exactly?
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mindfulness:

Who said ALL?

Okay, we can't take in anymore. We're bursting at the seams as it is. Does that answer your question now?

Mindfulness:
Small island? grin grin grin

No, we're a continent. The 8th to be precise. Happy now?

Mindfulness:
How is the infrastructure stretched to full capacity?

Where would they sleep? On the streets? How would they be looked after if / when they fall ill? What services?

Mindfulness:
Which countries exactly?

Google is your friend.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Okay, we can't take in anymore. We're bursting at the seams as it is. Does that answer your question now?

No, we're a continent. The 8th to be precise. Happy now?

Where would they sleep? On the streets? How would they be looked after if / when they fall ill? What services?

Google is your friend.

I expected you to do better but if it were your family and children fleeing from war, at least then you would have better answers.

By the way, what are you doing in Europe?
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mindfulness:

I expected you to do better

Do better how? Do you know me?

Mindfulness:
but if it were your family and children fleeing from war, at least then you would have better answers.

And how exactly can you tell the difference between genuine cases and those that aren't? How do you know the perpetrators of the crimes in Syria aren't disguising themselves as the victims?

Mindfulness:
By the way, what are you doing in Europe?

Why are you carrying Syria's matter on your head? Why can't you make space for them in your own country?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Do better how? Do you know me?

Yes, I know you. I have had the pleasure to read many of your contributions on this forum.

And how exactly can you tell the difference between genuine cases and those that aren't? How do you know the perpetrators of the crimes in Syria aren't disguising themselves as the victims?

Terrorists will find their way to enter Europe anyway like other illegal immigrants also have in masses. And the fact that there are terrorists that may enter the EU is not a reason to not help innocent people who are trying to save their lives and those of their families.

The 9/11 terrorist attacks were NOT committed by refugees but by immigrants who have lived in Europe for a long time. Should we send all Nigerians home now because they may be recruited by Boko Haram?

Why are you carrying Syria's matter on your head?

I do so because I believe in humanity and fundamental human rights. I also do it, because as history has shown, my life in safety, comfort and security is not to be taken for granted and I and anyone else, who today is in such a position, should not only be grateful but remember that it is not necessarily a permanent condition. You don't know tomorrow so do onto others as ...

The peace you have been privileged to enjoy in Europe has been here for less than hundred years. In the first half of the 20th century, Europeans were the ones to seek refuge abroad and they were granted it.

Why can't you make space for them in your own country?

Who says I can't? I can and I do so.

And even if you do not share my ideals, know that my ideals are what the European Union, your chosen homeland, stands for:

"Asylum is granted to people fleeing persecution or serious harm in their own country and therefore in need of international protection. Asylum is a fundamental right; granting it is an international obligation, first recognised in the 1951 Geneva Convention on the protection of refugees . In the EU, an area of open borders and freedom of movement, countries share the same fundamental values and States need to have a joint approach to guarantee high standards of protection for refugees. Procedures must at the same time be fair and effective throughout the EU and impervious to abuse. With this in mind, the EU States have committed to establishing a Common European Asylum System."

http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/asylum/index_en.htm

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

Yes, I know you. I have had the pleasure to read many of your contributions on this forum.
Terrorists will find their way to enter Europe anyway like other illegal immigrants also have in masses. And the fact that there are terrorists that may enter the EU is not a reason to not help innocent people who are trying to save their lives and those of their families.
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were NOT committed by refugees but by immigrants who have lived in Europe for a long time. Should we send all Nigerians home now because they may be recruited by Boko Haram?
I do so because I believe in humanity and fundamental human rights. I also do it, because as history has shown, my life in safety, comfort and security is not to be taken for granted and I and anyone else, who today is in such a position, should not only be grateful but remember that it is not necessarily a permanent condition. You don't know tomorrow so do onto others as ...
The peace you have been privileged to enjoy in Europe has been here for less than hundred years. In the first half of the 20th century, Europeans were the ones to seek refuge abroad and they were granted it.
Who says I can't? I can and I do so.
And even if you do not share my ideals, know that my ideals are what the European Union, your chosen homeland, stands for:
"Asylum is granted to people fleeing persecution or serious harm in their own country and therefore in need of international protection. Asylum is a fundamental right; granting it is an international obligation, first recognised in the 1951 Geneva Convention on the protection of refugees . In the EU, an area of open borders and freedom of movement, countries share the same fundamental values and States need to have a joint approach to guarantee high standards of protection for refugees. Procedures must at the same time be fair and effective throughout the EU and impervious to abuse. With this in mind, the EU States have committed to establishing a Common European Asylum System."
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/asylum/index_en.htm

Reading my contributions doesn't equate to you knowing Jack about me.

Re: the rest of your post, no need for long story. Fortunately for us (taxpayers), and unfortunately for you (noisemaker), our government doesn't share your views.

But being the humanitarian you are, why not divert your energy towards the neighbouring countries which you so assertively claimed had little or no regards for human rights? They've got the money. They've got the space. Infrastructure. And most importantly, they've got more in common (religious beliefs & cultural practices) with the refugees. Yes?

So, Mr Mindfulness, now's your chance to fight the good fight and make the world a better place.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Reading my contributions doesn't equate to you knowing Jack about me.

Well, your posts reveal a lot about you. Your marital status, the number of your kids, your educational background, your lifestyle and attitudes. Advertising agencies pay a lot of money to get the info you freely share with the rest of the world.

Re: the rest of your post, no need for long story. Fortunately for us (taxpayers), and unfortunately for you (noisemaker), our government doesn't share your views.

Your government signed contracts.

But being the humanitarian you are, why not divert your energy towards the neighbouring countries which you so assertively claimed had little or no regards for human rights? They've got the money. They've got the space. Infrastructure. And most importantly, they've got more in common (religious beliefs & cultural practices) with the refugees. Yes?

The neighboring countries do not stand for the values the EU, your chosen homeland, stands for.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

Well, your posts reveal a lot about you. Your marital status, the number of your kids, your educational background, your lifestyle and attitudes. Advertising agencies pay a lot of money to get the info you freely share with the rest of the world.

Your government signed contracts.

The neighboring countries do not stand for the values the EU, your chosen homeland, stands for.

Then make them. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Then make them. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Well, we will talk some other time hopefully when you are less upset. Have a nice evening.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

Well, we will talk some other time hopefully when you are less upset. Have a nice evening.

Faceless strangers on the net don't upset me.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Faceless strangers on the net don't upset me.

Their opinions obviously do. Never mind.

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Saudi Arabia proposes to build 200 mosques in Germany for the "incoming" refugees.
http://www.ibtimes.com/amid-muslim-refugee-crisis-saudi-arabia-vows-build-200-mosques-germany-2090905

Oh the nerve.

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Stillfire: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
cococandy:
Saudi Arabia proposes to build 200 mosques in Germany for the "incoming" refugees.
http://www.ibtimes.com/amid-muslim-refugee-crisis-saudi-arabia-vows-build-200-mosques-germany-2090905

Oh the nerve.

Lol. Germany better be careful.

Sagamite:
This is one of the typical sources of the social-deceit called "happily married".

https://www.nairaland.com/2599087/ibe-kachikwu-wife-elizabeth-thisday/2#38118437

Hey Sagamite, Stillwater here! Been a while! grin
What is that thread about? Is he a cheater, polygamist or what other new name is out there?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol. Germany better be careful.

Hey Sagamite, Stillwater here! Been a while! grin
What is that thread about? Is he a cheater, polygamist or what other new name is out there?

So this is your new handle?

Why you no tell me before?

Or you thought we had suspended our mutual reputational harassment and online sexual harassment of each other? undecided

Abi you changed names because you are terrified of my libel lawyers? tongue

The thread is about the mirage called "Till-death do us part luf" and the unrealistic institution called "marriage". grin

Edited
The quoted thread is about some ediot who is not in a marriage with 2 people and does not even know them personally telling the world that it is "one of the most enviable and durable versions of love".

Those are the kinds of moronic fuuktards that mislead people to start thinking married people are happily married when in reality most likely they are contently married, if not unhappily married.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Stillfire: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sagamite:

So this is your new handle?

Why you no tell me before?

Or you thought we had suspended our mutual reputational harassment and online sexual harassment of each other? undecided

Abi you changed names because you are terrified of my libel lawyers? tongue

The thread is about the mirage called "Till-death do us part luf" and the unrealistic institution called "marriage". grin

Edited
The quoted thread is about some ediot who is not in a marriage with 2 people and does not even know them personally telling the world that it is "one of the most enviable and durable versions of love".

Those are the kinds of moronic fuuktards that mislead people to start thinking married people are happily married when in reality most likely they are contently married, if not unhappily married.

Lol, enviable? Nigerian journalists/reporters/bloggers can make anyone go insane. Isn't the guy married to another wife? Looks like a sponsored post. Maybe the madam in the pic is trying to make the other wife envious. grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol, enviable? Nigerian journalists/reporters/bloggers can make anyone go insane. Isn't the guy married to another wife? Looks like a sponsored post. Maybe the madam in the pic is trying to make the other wife envious. grin

I doubt it is even sponsored.

Just some fuuktard sitting down somewhere and writing what he/she feels like because that is the normal writing style they have seen somewhere.

Most people don't try to make sense when they talk/write, less so the unemployable fuuktards that end up as journalists in Nigeria.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
craziebone:
i wonder how "girls nigt out" turn to political science lecture.

Are you saying women don't discuss politics?

You are sexist! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2015
After 17 years of marriage and no baby coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZDwLgyOW6M
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZDwLgyOW6M

Awwww.
OMG.

I'm speechless.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Awww...true love!

What would you do if you were in his situation, Saga? Would you wait that long?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
cococandy:

Awwww.
OMG.

I'm speechless.

EfemenaXY:

Awww...true love!
What would you do if you were in his situation, Saga? Would you wait that long?

Could wait!

That would not be ideal but it would not be too hard for me.

As long as she is a sweet person, I have no option.

I like people getting what they deserve.

Considering the tone they use to talk to each other in the video even before he found out about the pregnancy, you will know they get along very well and they care about each other.

That kind of woman, my type would want to make happy.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
cococandy:

Awwww.
OMG.

I'm speechless.

I love your new profile picture message.

That is one of the messages I have been trying to pass along.

And some people are still wondering why I am so aggressive towards fuuktards. undecided
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sagamite:

I love your new profile picture message.

And some people are still wondering why I am so aggressive towards fuuktards. undecided

grin
Once I saw that meme, nairaland just came to mind.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Could wait!

That would not be ideal but it would not be too hard for me.

As long as she is a sweet person, I have no option.

I like people getting what they deserve.

Considering the tone they use to talk to each other in the video even before he found out about the pregnancy, you will know they get along very well and they care about each other.

That kind of woman, my type would want to make happy.

Nice one Saga - but I've got to admit that you do surprise me with your response. I was half-expecting you to say, "absolutely not!". embarassed

Sagamite:

It's exhausting. But then again, when one realises most of these people are keyboard-happy-15 year old teenagers, the realization that it's just not worth it comes to play. cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nice one Saga - but I've got to admit that you do surprise me with your response. I was half-expecting you to say, "absolutely not!". embarassed

I treat women the way they deserve to be treated based on who they are are.

I am a very reactionary and reciprocal. I believe in fairness and justice passionately. Very logical and with little emotions.

EfemenaXY:

It's exhausting. But then again, when one realises most of these people are keyboard-happy-15 year old teenagers, the realization that it's just not worth it comes to play. cheesy cheesy

That is in the Romance, Celebrity and Jokes section.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sagamite:

I treat women the way they deserve to be treated based on who they are are.

I am a very reactionary and reciprocal. I believe in fairness and justice passionately. Very logical and with little emotions.

That is in the Romance, Celebrity and Jokes section.

That's good to know.

Re: the bolded, you get them on here too. Just take a sweeping look at most of the threads created in this section and you'll get my drift.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's good to know.

Re: the bolded, you get them on here too. Just take a sweeping look at most of the threads created in this section and you'll get my drift.

I just don't know how (and can't bring myself) to be nice to wicked, inconsiderate and selfish women.

Can't even be to men too (in non-romantic settings).

There is just that deep revulsion that crops up from deep inside me.

Once a woman shows me that is what embodies them, I give them what they deserve.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sagamite:

I just don't know how (and can't bring myself) to be nice to wicked, inconsiderate and selfish women.

Can't even be to men too (in non-romantic settings).

There is just that deep revulsion that crops up from deep inside me.

Once a woman shows me that is what embodies them, I give them what they deserve.

True that.

But then again, what you've just described are the shortfalls of human nature. Some people are selfless givers / considerate of others' feelings, some aren't. And like you rightly said, it does work both ways.

Now, just to play devil's advocate here, what did you mean by the bolded bit? Or better still, where d'you come across such characters women? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls night out discussions by baby124: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Aww. This sweet man deserves so much. Wonderful man, happy he is happy.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

True that.

But then again, what you've just described are the shortfalls of human nature. Some people are selfless givers / considerate of others' feelings, some aren't. And like you rightly said, it does work both ways.

Now, just to play devil's advocate here, what did you mean by the bolded bit? Or better still, where d'you come across such characters women? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What I mean are women that basically only think of themselves. The types that think a man should show he is on this planet to serve them and make them happy, and that set-up is their entitlement because they are L'Oreal (.............."because I am worth it"wink, not because they earned it.

The wicked part is, apart from the normal natural wickedness some certain humans possess, the women who get all flustered because a guy would not do their bidding (which they think is their entitlement) and then they want to take some revenge (e.g. taking half).

As for where do I come across such women, babes, they are the majority. It is cultural now with the whole feminism stuff giving women some false ideals of entitlement, being wronged and having the right to retaliate/hate men for the long-suffering of the female gender.

Add this to women being naturally selfish/self-centred and the odds is very high in meeting such women.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18072016

It takes consciousness and self development for most women to avoid being like that.

As I have always said on NL, there is a reason why women don't like each other that much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.