Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (13999 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by shdowwlker: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexytabhi: There has to be a break up once the relationship is not going anywhere. Every ministry has to move to a permanent site embarassed
Nobody is stopping you from moving ti your permanent cite now!! But why not notify the former site owner officially before your relocation? undecided

gree-die:
we do it coz we don't want you to commit suicide or become a social recluse, coz we care about you eventhough we are moving on.

so how would you feel if we just walk up to you one fine day and tell you "its over, its not you its me" just like dat?

im all for dropping the bombshell and moving on but i don't want anyone's blood on my hands so....the signs are to prepare you for our inevitable irrational act. it should be in stages with good techniques and methods to soften the blow......... its just like terminating an employment grin
Babe.....you are full of EVIL grin grin grin grin

@Sagamite: Bruv I get your point 100%. I wish I had a coach like you during my turn of heartbreak, but its over now. I just decided to stay clear from relationships. But na my friends need this piece of info, because I don't know what to tell them.

@Didocold: In a way, I get your point, and I prefer dealing with your break up style.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
sh@dow-w@lker:

@Sagamite: Bruv I get your point 100%. I wish I had a coach like you during my turn of heartbreak, but its over now. I just decided to stay clear from relationships. But na my friends need this piece of info, because I don't know what to tell them.

Once my sons are 18, I am going to tell them to call a maximum of 5 of their closest friends to all report to my house and I would give them a 3-day, four-hours-a-day masterclass on how to relate, treat and deal with girls.

I would give them the inner secrets on what women are like and are looking for based on things that includes the girls' looks, culture, age range/life stage (15-18, 18-24 etc), initial interest in a guy and what the guy has to offer. My masterclass would be full of charts and psychological tools.

One of the most important sessions is the one on hot girls (i.e. based on looks). They would learn young hot girls don't like good boys and I would teach them how to be the type of guy young hot girls want and how to smack the shyt out of these girls. They must learn the when to "Stop giving a shyt at the right moment!" approaches to different types of girls, so they never lose out.

I would have studied all the boys' personalities and body language before the masterclass, so on the first day, I would be handing them a short self-profile telling them the most likely outcome of their interaction with babes (just to blow their mind because they will be like "this is fcking true; this is how girls have been treating me"wink and then on the last day, I would tell them what they need to change in their approach to women to always get what they want.

Give them 3 to 6 months to go explore my advice and test my tools and then come and reply back to me how the life coaching has worked and what else they want to learn deeper.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by fr3ddi3(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Talking about break ups, a lot of people don't know the negative effects associated with it. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't move on when you find someone better, but why can't the ladies apply a little bit of Diplomacy whenever they want a break up?

Do you think it would be easier on the guy to remain friends with you after acting like that? I seriously doubt it. Why lose a confidant, a good friend, and an helper, all in the name of MOVING ON? Is it worth it? undecided

I had to laugh when I saw comments talking about SLAPS and ACID BATHE(of course it happens), but I think the ladies who find themselves in such twisted situation are STUPID in a way(sorry for being blunt; I just couldn't get a nicer substitute for that word). Most ladies ought to have known/studied the guy they are dealing with, knowing what he is capable of, so that when its time for break up, application of DIPLOMACY takes effect and gives then the desired result.

Popowaa: The signs are suppose to prepare you for the message.Ladies have sympathy and dont want guys we care abt suffering from heart atttack or high blood pressure.
But on a more serious smtimes they dont do it intentionally,smtimes they meet just friends who excite them or give them more attention than their boyfriends do and they start calling less,dont visit u often and[b] all the signs op mentioned not intentionally even though they might not want a break up.[/b]
Sis.... your comment is kind of confusing me oo!! If you don't want a break up, and you acted the way the OP has stated to your guy, then how would you want him to react?
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by jaybee3(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

Once my sons are 18, I am going to tell them to call a maximum of 5 of their closest friends to all report to my house and I would give them a 3-day, four-hours-a-day masterclass on how to relate, treat and deal with girls.

I would give them the inner secrets on what women are like and are looking for based on things that includes the girls' looks, culture, age range/life stage (15-18, 18-24 etc), initial interest in a guy and what the guy has to offer. My masterclass would be full of charts and psychological tools.

One of the most important sessions is the one on hot girls (i.e. based on looks). They would learn young hot girls don't like good boys and I would teach them how to be the type of guy young hot girls want and how to smack the shyt out of these girls. They must learn the when to "Stop giving a shyt at the right moment!" approaches to different types of girls, so they never lose out.

I would have studied all the boys' personalities and body language before the masterclass, so on the first day, I would be handing them a short self-profile telling them the most likely outcome of their interaction with babes (just to blow their mind because they will be like "this is fcking true; this is how girls have been treating me) and then on the last day, I would tell them what they need to change in their approach to women to always get what they want.

Give them 3 to 6 months to go explore my advice and test my tools and then come and reply back to me how the life coaching has worked and what else they want to learn deeper.
I hope you will also advice them to use "rubber" at all times else na to become grandpa at 40 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
jay bee:
I hope you will also advice them to use "rubber" at all times else na to become grandpa at 40 cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, who wants im pikin to get Adisa! grin
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Man, you are one hot atomic bomb... An old hand in woman affair. Respect!
Sagamite:

I would have studied all the boys' personalities and body language before the masterclass, so on the first day, I would be handing them a short self-profile telling them the most likely outcome of their interaction with babes (just to blow their mind because they will be like "this is fcking true; this is how girls have been treating me) and then on the last day, I would tell them what they need to change in their approach to women to always get what they want.

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
My take is: Never take any girl seriouse until it seem she is REALLY interested in you.

Don't give her what you can't afford to lose, even if she ask for it at death point!

Give what you know you can afford to give a fellow guy like you who is in need; in other words treat her as equal as a fellow dude. After all, we are all humans; non is above the other.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
2s£xy:
My take is: Never take any girl serious until it seem she is REALLY interested in you.

Don't give her what you can't afford to lose, even if she ask for it at death point!

Give what you know you can afford to give a fellow guy like you who is in need; in other words treat her as equal as a fellow dude. After all, we are all humans; non is above the other.

Some lunatic girls would complain about you wanting to sleep with them on first date "without knowing them enough" but the same girls are ones that want you to move earth and heaven for them on first date "without knowing them enough". grin grin grin grin grin

As I said about my life philosophy here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

- Don’t chase women; if she is not interested, waka pass.
- If a girl does not feel privileged to date you, then don’t date her.
- Think of your interest because it is unlikely she is going to except it adds to hers.
- If you are at a Naija outing, take as many girls number as you can get (discretely of course), not just one; you never know which would be a shythead that smiles with you but not pick up your calls hence wasting all your effort and targeting.
- Don’t take all the risk in building a relationship the way women coach foools to do; women normally have no contrition when they decide to use it against you.
- Treat people the way they deserve to be treated.
- Treat a classy lady special and give her a lot of complements.
- Focus your best for classy ladies.
- And you stand a better chance of ending with something good.

Me, I study every girl individually and give her what she deserves.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite, the battle line has been drawn.
I will gather my own young girls and tell them the unnecessary braggadocio in a man is directly proportional to how much he's dying to get your attention.

Thou shalt not fall for such nonsense but laugh at his face as their mother or aunty Stillwater did in her time.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
*falls from nairaland server* lwkmd
stillwater: Sagamite, the battle line has been drawn.
I will gather my own young girls and tell them the unnecessary braggadocio in a man is directly proportional to how much he's dying to get your attention.

Thou shalt not fall for such nonsense but laugh at his face as their mother or aunty Stillwater did in her time.

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
stillwater: Sagamite, the battle line has been drawn.

Hmmm! You really don't know anything.

A whole me, Sagamite, is saying he would create a special training session and you think you can thwart it.

Girl, lock up your daughters when you hear my sons have turned 18. You should all cower in a room and start praying and speaking in tongues as they swag along the street because these boys will be international smackers.

Here is how my sons' 21st birthday house parties would be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXlK-Dktnk

Awesome! cool tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Look @ these losers trying to live vicariously through their children undecided
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wu Zetian: Look @ these losers trying to live vicariously through their children undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SK3y1a8TYs
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

Hmmm! You really don't know anything.

A whole me, Sagamite, is saying he would create a special training session and you think you can twart it.

Girl, lock up your daughters when you hear my sons have turned 18. You should all cower in a room and start praying and speaking in tongues as they swag along the street because these boys will be international smackers.

Here is how my sons' 21st birthday house parties would be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXlK-Dktnk

Awesome! tongue

Hehehe, we are daughters of Eve for a reason. Whoever owns the coo.chie rules the day, pays the piper and dictates the tune. grin Look at how you are even going crazy on that pageant thread, lmao.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
stillwater:

Hehehe, we are daughters of Eve for a reason. Whoever owns the coo.chie rules the day, pays the piper and dictates the tune. grin Look at how you are even going crazy on that pageant thread, lmao.

If you are well coached to understand how to get to the coochie you will dictate the tune. This is how the girls in the pageant will end up. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uWZVVNYkUM
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Firstly men do the exact same thing too. They also act funny etc so it's not just limited to women. Secondly it depends on the type of girl you are dating. Some are straightforward but maybe she does not know how to break it down or tell you. Also there are times when you may tell the guy but yet he still won't get it or accept it then starts begging etc. I believe actions speaks louder than words. If you still dn't get it then by her actions, then I'm sorry but that's your own ish. My advice if this is what you are experiencing. Sit her down and talk to her about it, if she denies or still does not change then you best be on your way.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1375428/heartless-girl

OP, here an example. They do it all the time.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Firstly men do the exact same thing too. They also act funny etc so it's not just limited to women. Secondly it depends on the type of girl you are dating. Some are straightforward but maybe she does not know how to break it down or tell you. Also there are times when you may tell the guy but yet he still won't get it or accept it then starts begging etc. I believe actions speaks louder than words. If you still dn't get it then by her actions, then I'm sorry but that's your own ish. My advice if this is what you are experiencing. Sit her down and talk to her about it, if she denies or still does not change then you best be on your way.

You opinion is not a problem as long as you don't mind the same treatment given to you.

2s£xy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1375428/heartless-girl

OP, here an example. They do it all the time.

The guy got played by a girl that knows she has not invested much so she can dump the product/asset.

It is important to only ever take a girl seriously when she is heavily invested. And the minute you see she is divesting, dump majority of the shares and buy another set of shares.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

You opinion is not a problem as long as you don't mind the same treatment given to you.

The guy got played by a girl that knows she has not invested much so she can dump the product/asset.

It is important to only ever take a girl seriously when she is heavily invested. And the minute you see she is divesting, dump majority of the shares and buy another set of shares.
It's a damn shame but it's life. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine but the guy actually changed his number and relocated so she was just left with nothing. It sucks and hurts a lot but good riddance to bad rubbish. That girl was not meant for him and she was obviously using him until she found a better guy. Not all girls are like this. I am very straightforward and don't have time for silly games so would tell the guy if am not interested anymore. Sometimes no matter how much you "invest in someone or "love" someone it does not mean that you will end up with the person for life. If she loved him and wanted to be with him then she would not have done what she did. I believe there must have been some signs that he just overlook/brushed away.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sometimes its because you don't wanna hurt him. You don't wanna look into his eyes and see the pain there or else you may change your mind.
Sometimes its also because you don't wanna use the same mouth you used to say i love you to also those dreaded words. It all boils down to how emotional you are

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
poshdiva: Sometimes its because you don't wanna hurt him. You don't wanna look into his eyes and see the pain there or else you may change your mind.
Sometimes its also because you don't wanna use the same mouth you used to say i love you to also those dreaded words. It all boils down to how emotional you are
Well said smiley
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
It's a damn shame but it's life. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine but the guy actually changed his number and relocated so she was just left with nothing. It sucks and hurts a lot but good riddance to bad rubbish. That girl was not meant for him and she was obviously using him until she found a better guy. Not all girls are like this. I am very straightforward and don't have time for silly games so would tell the guy if am not interested anymore. Sometimes no matter how much you "invest in someone or "love" someone it does not mean that you will end up with the person for life. If she loved him and wanted to be with him then she would not have done what she did. I believe there must have been some signs that he just overlook/brushed away.

I agree with everything you say.

What irritates me is when a guy is not interested in a girl anymore and other women (EVEN HIS OWN SISTERS) and their lap-dog real men mugus come and start harassing him like if he was evil and basically demanding he explains himself. Then they will now respond with "Oh you used her", "You are not a nice person", "You did not understand her", "You will regret it, she is a nice girl", "you were the on that was wrong" etc exception is in extreme cases where the guy can prove she cheated. These women and the mugu real men think only women should have the option of dumping someone because they are simply not interested anymore or they are bored of her.

It is what I called collective propagation of self-interest. This is something I would teach my sons about women.

Never listen to women's (especially non-consanguineous ones') opinions about relationships. They are rarely objective. They would tell you what they think would help the women-folk in the long-run, i.e. collective propagation of self-interest, and say it with so much conviction even if it is not true.

Collective propagation of self-interest works in a way whereby if enough women can do their bit in convincing any man that comes their way to, for example, think in such a way of putting women's interest above his own interests but women don't have to think vice-versa, then in general, many women would benefit from indirect sources (i.e. not necessarily the direct men they brainwashed). E.g. convincing men that a real man would do blah blah blah and then enough men starts doing blah blah blah.

Women are subconsciously proficient in this technique. They are champions if you are not a nigga clued on to it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Sagamite:

exactly!

Sagamite:

It is important to only ever take a girl seriously when she is heavily invested. And the minute you see she is divesting, dump majority of the shares and buy anoth fv fbrger set of shares.

That's why I said NEVER take a girl serious until you know she is REALLY interested in you.

Don't give her what you can't afford to lose, even if she ask for it at GUN/DEATH point.

It's often easy for one who hasn't invested much to break up with another. That's the pivot/fulcrum on which they base their decision on. As we mostly know, naija girls hardly invest in a relationship(though they consider s.ex as investment,which is rubbish to me), so, it's often very easy for them to change gear.

Mind how you invest in a girl and you will never regret it. If it's easy, they should go and make their own money.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by shdowwlker: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Sagamite:

What irritates me is when a guy is not interested in a girl anymore and other women (EVEN HIS OWN SISTERS) and their lap-dog real men mugus come and start harassing him like if he was evil and basically demanding he explains himself. Then they will now respond with "Oh you used her", "You are not a nice person", "You did not understand her", "You will regret it, she is a nice girl", "you were the on that was wrong" etc exception is in extreme cases where the guy can prove she cheated. These women and the mugu real men think only women should have the option of dumping someone because they are simply not interested anymore or they are bored of her.

Coach, you really made sense with this statement. That's kind of what actually happened to me.

I was dating a girl sometime ago, the relationship was smooth until she started acting funny. I tried to find out what the issue was and resolve it but she stood her ground and still kept acting up. At a point she became very annoying, aggressive and irritating with her attitude that I quietly bounced out of the relationship.

Later on, she rubbished my image to people I know just because she tried coming back and I refused and I got close to a girl who was digging me(on platonic level)not knowing she was a friend to my ex.

Girls around me started looking at me as a player.

Few of my male friends saw me as a Bad guy.

Even my Momma would ask after my ex(since I already brought her home during the relationship), and she would give me "the look" for an unserious fellow.

I was at the receiving end, that's why I stayed out of relationships ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2013
In case you don't know, here is what happened:

she found you exciting initially but a guy came around and she swiftly switched...

Most times girls in this category are aware of the fact that your love for them surpasses theirs for you- that is head over hill in love.

Based on that notion, they feel in control and can have you at the click of remote control button; they feel they could go around with other guys, possibly fvcking them and then come back to meet you where you stay put. When things go awry for them, they would wanna come back to you as option B.

They see you as mumu-ni(according to saga the dynamite sagamite). No other reason because you show them TOO MUCH attention(dont mind girls when they tell you they need attention. if you give them the attention they will call you a pest.)

but girls tend to respect you when you do the opposite: When you don't call too often, when you don't say sorry too often, when you don't say 'I love you' too often, but minimally, when you don't seem to be so crazy about them(you may act like you are initially), when you act like she isn't the only thing you think about but there are more important issues to iron out...

Most of the guys who fall victims are those who show a girl 100% of attention, love and care and are too gentle. But once you scold her aggressively not to play on your intellingence, she would get the sense that you are a no-nonsense guy. Never be too soft but be hard as steel man.

Disregard all those if you aren't in a serious relationship with them but just after the fun.

Above all, respect them IF they are worth it.
sh@dow-w@lker:

Coach, you really made sense with this statement. That's kind of what actually happened to me.

I was dating a girl sometime ago, the relationship was smooth until she started acting funny. I tried to find out what the issue was and resolve it but she stood her ground and still kept acting up. At a point she became very annoying, aggressive and irritating with her attitude that I quietly bounced out of the relationship.

Later on, she rubbished my image to people I know just because she tried coming back and I refused and I got close to a girl who was digging me(on platonic level)not knowing she was a friend to my ex.

Even my Momma would ask after my ex(since I already brought her home during the relationship), and she would give me "the look" for an unserious fellow.

I was at the receiving end, that's why I stayed out of relationships ever since.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2013
sh@dow-w@lker:

"At a point she became very annoying, aggressive and irritating with her attitude" - That is a girl that wants you to break up with her so she does not have to do the hard job of breaking up and she can go around saying you are the one that ended it. She has no problem going around saying that because, culturally, there is little shame in a women getting dumped because she is seen as a victim of a "bad man", while if a guy gets dumped, it implies he does not have game. She was playing her card manipulatively. She knew what she was doing from the word Go and she has no contrition about it because women always tend to think of No 1: "Me, me, me".

She felt she could do better elsewhere and it has little to no risk; and when a woman feels/realises that (i.e. no risk, do better), they have no pity o. They are ruthless in that respect and have no contrition doing what is best for themselves. They are D-U-N done. All she has to do is to 'manage the PR', she did that by making you do the break up.

"Later on, she rubbished my image to people I know just because she tried coming back and I refused and I got close to a girl who was digging me" - That is the selfishness and ego coming into play. She wanted you to moan her for sometime so she can feel like gold, not for you to have the audacity to just move on to the next. If you did not find another girl, I can guarantee you that she would have called you and (insultingly in my view) asked you to be friends. That is just another way to exploit you. That makes her publicly look cordial, convivial and mature, and also so she can leave you hanging just in case she was wrong about greener pastures. Many mumu guys fall for this.

"Girls around me started looking at me as a player." - Collective propagation of self-interest. They want to shape you into a real man. A cretinous product that would proudly advocate the best interest of women over his own interest.

"Few of my male friends saw me as a Bad guy." - Mugu real men that you really need to ignore like the mugus they are.

"Even my Momma would ask after my ex(since I already brought her home during the relationship), and she would give me "the look" for an unserious fellow." - Unfortunately she seems heavily invested in the Collective propagation of self-interest process to the point she is not aware she is developing interest of women-folk over her sons. Maybe she has the mentality of "a man has so much advantage, I don't need to help them. Not even my own dear son, he would be fine in the end. We women need all the ojoro we can get".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2013
2s£xy:

but girls tend to respect you when you do the opposite: When you don't call too often, when you don't say sorry too often, when you don't say 'I love you' too often, but minimally, when you don't seem to be so crazy about them(you may act like you are initially), when you act like she isn't the only thing you think about but there are more important issues to iron out...

Most of the guys who fall victims are those who show a girl 100% of attention, love and care and are too gentle. But once you scold her aggressively not to play on your intellingence, she would get the sense that you are a no-nonsense guy. Never be too soft but be hard as steel man.

Very well said.

I would teach my sons this.

I would tell them the only time women appreciate all these overload nicety rubbish is only when they have very little options and their game is in injury time.

That is, only do all that nicety rubbish with a woman when they are old or when they are married to you and have like 2 kids for you. Then if you do these niceties to them, they would see you as Gold because they don't believe another man would do that to them.

As I said, I would teach my kids how to relate with women based on their age range/life stage. Women of different ages value different things based on their inherent desire to satisfy their self-interest.

Go and show a fine, hot girl that every nigga would eat his own balls to date all these niceties and that you care about her and see how quickly you would be sacked. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by shdowwlker: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2013
2s£xy:
In case you don't know, here is what happened:

she found you exciting initially but a guy came around and she swiftly switched...

Most times girls in this category are aware of the fact that your love for them surpasses theirs for you- that is head over hill in love.

Based on that notion, they feel in control and can have you at the click of remote control button; they feel they could go around with other guys, possibly fvcking them and then come back to meet you where you stay put. When things go awry for them, they would wanna come back to you as option B.

They see you as mumu-ni(according to saga the dynamite sagamite). No other reason because you show them TOO MUCH attention(dont mind girls when they tell you they need attention. if you give them the attention they will call you a pest.)

Disregard all those if you aren't in a serious relationship with them but just after the fun.

Above all, respect them IF they are worth it.

Bruv....take a chill pill and relax a little bit.

That little story I narrated happened about 3years ago. I didn't mentioned that I was soft, nor did I mention that I gave her 100% attention. I just simply did my thing, still being me while dating her, and I'm wiser now. Every guy has this kind of story to tell, whether you like it or not. Besides........I DIDN'T DIE NOW!!

Note this:
Every guy has his own unique qualities that distinguishes him from the next guy. Its not only about being "exciting" that attracts girls, but its more of the girls being insatiable; they WANT IT ALL. Funny enough, I can't have all the qualities they wish for, all stuffed up in my short life on Earth. I'm always me, and if they can't cope, I simply move on and go to church for thanksgiving, thanking God for making me dodge a BULLET.

Every guy has a different approach to handling girl problem; some guys go all macho, arguing, raising their voices on their girls, some even go physical. But all those isn't my style. I usually do the "silent withdrawal" method to prevent further drama.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
One of the stuff I would teach my son's in my masterclass is briffault's law. The guy has some interesting points I have observed.

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place".

Then a guy called Stickman even fine-tuned it more:

There are a few corollaries I would add:

1) Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2) Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3) A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Brilliant guys! Awon philosophers bi emi (The philosophers like me).

To summarise Stickman, all those guys that think "I did A, B and C for this babe, so she would be considerate". Sorry, mate, very unlikely. Most women have no contrition like that, it is what you can realistically offer her in future that matters, otherwise she would find levels that looks more promising if yours is not looking promising.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by fr3ddi3(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sagamite:
To summarise Stickman, all those guys that think "I did A, B and C for this babe, so she would be considerate". Sorry, mate, very unlikely. Most women have no contrition like that, it is what you can realistically offer her in future that matters, otherwise she would find levels that looks more promising if yours is not looking promising.
Oga...this is the only part I understand from your philosophical write-up grin grin

And please, be eazy with the coaching on your son(remember that witches still exist).

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
fr3ddi3:
Oga...this is the only part I understand from your philosophical write-up grin grin

And please, be eazy with the coaching on your son(remember that witches still exist).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complexities Of Relationships / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.