Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single (905 Views)

4 Behaviors Are The Most Reliable Predictors Of Divorce / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single by segzytemi(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2014
I have met a lot of successful, GOD loving, beautiful, educated and smart religious women who are getting frustrated waiting for Mr. Right. Just like you, I kept asking myself, “But why GOD, please send her a husband through an angel” …….Now on the flip side I am beginning to notice a certain culture of behavior among some of my lovely single sisters. So if you are “still single” and really want to get hitched, please use these behavioral points to scan yourself.

1*.You easily give to men to get love:
One thing I noticed is some single ladies give sex to get a relationship while men give a relationship to get sex. Both are wrong! Someone is going to get their heart broken at the end of it all, especially the lady. Sex is your insurance to finding TRUE LOVE! Sex is now so easy to get and love, too scare to get. Play safe.

2*.You are overly career focus and too religious:
My advice is to get a bit of a balance in your life, socialize more. If you don’t expose yourself to an environment that improves the chances of a man asking you out, you will stay single for long, especially the religious sisters. Yes, it is good to work for God but God also expects you to exhibit yourself to potential suitors, except you want to marry the Holy Spirit which is impossible….He is TAKEN!

3*.You don’t know the difference between a boy and a man :
I have met a few ladies who dated a boy and expected him to act and treat her like a man. That’s impossible. You must learn to identify the difference between a boy and a man. Listen, a man is interested in God first and you second, a man will respect your sexual purity, a man would not manipulate you etc. But not a boy! (That’s a topic for another day)

4*.Not making God your number one priority:
Though I am bringing this point in last place, it is actually the most important because it solidifies your foundation. Without God your choices in men will be poor, your frustration will keep increasing and players will keep playing you. Think twice, I don’t want you to get to heaven single
So my advice is take time to prayerfully consider this points and others i failed to mention. God has a special man for you, one who doesn’t want to make you a baby mama but a mother. Reclaim your strength and stay faithful.

Do you identify with any of these points? Do you think there are more points?

Edited by me
source http://solomonashoms./2013/11/12/5-behaviors-that-keep-a-woman-single/

1 Like

Re: 4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single by clemz85(m): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Op you try, but let me say these...
this life is a mystry, no body is an embodiment of knowlegde, no body knows the truth so do not trust your knowlegde alone, I have seen alotta bitches got married, why?

there are laws.

so I personally do not agree with all your numbers
Re: 4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single by segzytemi(m): 5:19am On Jan 04, 2014
clemz85: Op you try, but let me say these...
this life is a mystry, no body is an embodiment of knowlegde, no body knows the truth so do not trust your knowlegde alone, I have seen alotta bitches got married, why?
there are laws.
so I personally do not agree with all your numbers

you are right in one part but come to think of it, the highest percentage of ladies who gives out sex to tied guys down are always on the wrong side and after the break up, the tends to blame themselves on the all scenario.
And the over serious guls, haven't u seen any??
Re: 4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single by Justiyke4u: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2014
I only agree to number 4. There are principles in this life!
Re: 4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single by victorazy(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2014
OP ur all wrong. I preferred a woman who is sexually active dan one pretending dummy.
Secondly, u contradict ursef @ No 2 and 4.
Re: 4 Behaviors That Keep A Woman Single by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2014
dear op, have you eating this morning? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Between Men And Women Who Cheats Most In A Relationship? / Ten Quick Ways To Get Married / Wooing Your Crush In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.