Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday (837 Views)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / How Best Would You Handle This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday by chukxy44(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2008
House tell me, how would u like to celebrate your own birthday.
Re: How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday by SeanT21(f): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2008
By Going out to DINNER!!!
Re: How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday by ikamefa(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2008
having ma friends around

with lotsa Gifts, free flowing booze, lotsa food,all night dancing

and oh !  cheesy on the morning after a humongous hangover "  grin '"
Re: How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday by savanaha: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2008
Well I turned 20 earlier this month. Yay , I celebrated alone but thats cause I passed up an opportunity to fly over to New York where my friends are. However, on the first day of school the reunion and post birthday party will occur. It usually leaves everyone involved massively tired for the first day of school. Fun comes at a cost too.
Re: How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday by janami(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
what i love to do is have a quiet one or go exploring. last year, i spent it in Jos (Nice scenic place) and this year with those closest to me

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know Why I Love You? / Help Me Out Guys / How To Attract Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.