Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) (3601 Views)

Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / GEJ TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: What Is It Actually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Aksonman: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
This morning 4th January 2014,I had a very nostalgic experience while driving to Ikeja from Dopemu area. At the railway crossing near Ashade Ram market,i saw a very long cargo train carrying over 12 containers,i quickly grabbed my phone and snapped this picture.

This was a special experience for me because the last time i saw trains carrying containers I was in primary school,I'm now in my 30s.
I understand these cargo trains were from Apapa port and were heading to Kano. Can u imagine how many trailers have been taken off our highways and how many lives might have been saved by this single journey?

GEJ,I salute you and your government.

It takes a great leader to completely execute a project even if it wasn't initiated by his administration. if previous Nigerian leaders had this type of mindset,Nigeria would have been competing with the Asian Tigers by now.

22 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by sheedy407(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wizkid gives a nairalander his wrist watch worth 1.5M with pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/1561486/wizkid-gave-wrist-watch-worth
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can some one breath in and shout fresh air.

13 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by luvinhubby(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Akson man: This morning 4th January 2014,I had a very nostalgic experience while driving to Ikeja from Dopemu area. At the railway crossing near Ashade Ram market,i saw a very long cargo train carrying over 12 containers,i quickly grabbed my phone and snapped this picture.

This was a special experience for me because the last time i saw trains carrying containers I was in primary school,I'm now in my 30s.
I understand these cargo trains were from Apapa port and were heading to Kano. Can u imagine how many trailers have been taken off our highways and how many lives might have been saved by this single journey?

It takes a great leader to completely execute a project even if it wasn't initiated by his administration. if previous Nigerian leaders had this type of mindset,Nigeria would have been competing with the Asian Tigers by now.
God bless bro.. soon some people will come around this thread and begin to spew their lying propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by hussainahlami(f): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nice1
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by luvinhubby(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
@mukina
Front please. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Aksonman: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
sheedy407: Na bus I dey see oh

Follow the arrow!

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by vizboy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
nice one
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
If you ask me, GEJ should remain president of Nigeria till 2040. But if that is impossible, I can manage till 2019.

The consensus out there now is that GEJ is the best president Nigeria ever had, atleast in the last 3-4 decades.

This govt has given Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic or religious divide, a breath of FRESH AIR that is sincere, progressive, dependable, sustainable, refreshing and most importantly, that can be SEEN.

God bless our president, all those working with him and all those that are working FOR the PROGRESS of my fatherland!

Shame on the nay sayers, cynics, tribal/religious bigots, enemies of progress and sabotuers! May the All Righteous God, who is fair and just, liquidate them, wherever they are. All say Amen! Amen!

18 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by luvinhubby(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Click `like` if you think this thread should go front page. cool

44 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by CaptJHMiller: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Really bro!!? Cargo train!? Smh
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by EMEzzy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
So wia d train dhy
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by slimfit1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Job well done
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by EMEzzy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Really bro!!? Cargo train!? Smh
i knoww say 4 ur village na light rail or subway train thy carry container na. Smh.....if dhy do we complain,if dem no do we complain....nigerians are just insatiable.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by cbrass(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bro..if this is your first time of seeing it Then I won't blame you..I do see stuffs like this often, especialy if you live around agege, this has been happening in time past for some years so stop praising gej for nothing...mayb you should ply that train from either lagos to niger state or either of the other routes and you will see your so called Jonathan's Transformation

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dem burrows: Can some one breath in and shout fresh air.
nwanne, go bar beach for fresh air

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by cbrass(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
E.M.Ezzy:
i knoww say 4 ur village na light rail or subway train thy carry container na. Smh.....if dhy do we complain,if dem no do we complain....nigerians are just insatiable.

Seriously Aint you ashamed Why not take a trip in this 1882 trains and see for you sef the Transformation.. If after you come out and still believe that a tranformation was done....then you need a room in yabaleft..

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
op,if i slap you ,your destiny will change forever,who you dey jonze for here?
front page tinz,make people who dey lag shower you with curses.
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by cbrass(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tadon200: op,if i slap you ,your destiny will change forever,who you dey jonze for here?

No mind am...he must have being a "get inside" kind of child while growing up so he never see thins happening outside...maybe this is his second time of seeing a train...the first was when their school took them on excursion
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
See all this Jonathan fans wey never cross niger bridge come here dey shout fresh hair.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Aksonman: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tadon200: op,if i slap you ,your destiny will change forever,who you dey jonze for here?
Seems u are the one that has already being cursed.
Finally,cargo is being moved to other parts of Nigeria via rail,reducing stress on our roads and goats like u are cursing?
People like you complain and remark "I weep for Nigeria" whenever u here stories of Trailers and containers killing people on our highways. Now government is visibly doing something about it and you are cursing?
Nna,u dey craze o.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
cbrass:

No mind am...he must have being a "get inside" kind of child while growing up so he never see thins happening outside...maybe this is his second time of seeing a train...the first was when their school took them on excursion
lol,those trains are very bad and also very slow,how is this fresh air when we are still praising this thieving politicians for this mediocre projects.
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by IGBOSON1: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
sheedy407: Na bus I dey see oh

^^^Bros look well!

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Aksonman: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
cbrass:

Bitterness will kill ur type! I am the 'kind of child' that travelled abroad on holidays when ur parents were busy lamenting over the increment of Agege bread price from N3 to N4.50k -True story cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Akson man:
Seems u are the one that has already being cursed.
Finally,cargo is being moved to other parts of Nigeria via rail,reducing stress on our roads and goats like u are cursing?
People like you complain and remark "I weep for Nigeria" whenever u here stories of Trailers and containers killing people on our highways. Now government is visibly doing something about it and you are cursing?
Nna,u dey craze o.
ok in your own world ,you don't deserve the best ,if you can praise all this useless trains that take like forever to reach it definition,then you are definitely clueless.
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Akson man:
Bitterness will kill ur type! I am the 'kind of child' that travelled abroad on holidays when ur parents were busy lamenting over the increment of Agege bread price from N3 to N4.50k -True story cheesy
when you travel abroad ,this are the trains you see ovetr there?
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Akson man:
when you travel abroad ,this are the trains you see over there?
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by bloggernaija: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sorry,
The rehabilitation was contracted and paid for right from
Abacha 's regime(I remember vividly when the Chinese got to the centre of Ibadan).
And the work continued all the way to the beginning of obasanjo.
Obasanjo expanded the /paid for the entire overhaul of the existing rail system and had a road map for the east west rail system which ought to have been built by now if there was really a tranformation .
Jonathan is simply commissioning the work of others in much the same way as that guy is doing in akwa ibom.
NIGERIA IS SIMPLY NOT WORKING AS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THAT THE SKY HIGH CRUDE OIL PRICES IS COVERING UP THE WEAKNESS OF THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY AND THE INEPTITUDE OF THE GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Aksonman: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tadon200:
ok in your own world ,you don't deserve the best ,if you can praise all this useless trains that take like forever to reach it definition,then you are definitely clueless.

U are a confirmed dumbass...An extremely hungry man is offered a loaf of bread for starters and he's cursing for not having Pizza.

Go and check out cargo moving locomotives in most parts of Europe,it's still this same type of engines that are in use for moving heavy goods. Some of them still use steam/coal engines.

If your arguments were based on unavailability of high speed passenger trains,one can then listen.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by cbrass(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Akson man:

If you like go to the moon on holidays its non of my concern..it shows the kind of up bringing..no wonder you saw a train twice in your life. Am not shy to have been raised in agege it only puts me in the better position to rate and debunk the claims of your weakling president about its..sorry his Transformation agenda
Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by EMEzzy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
cbrass:

Seriously Aint you ashamed Why not take a trip in this 1882 trains and see for you sef the Transformation.. If after you come out and still believe that a tranformation was done....then you need a room in yabaleft..
who the bleep said you should use the train....i know we are more than this and a light rail would be better for human transportation.but my arguement here is that a locomotive train is not bad for cargo,even if it take a decade to get to kano i dont bleeping care because 1) our lives has been improved cause we wont ha ve to put up with the carbonmonoxide trailers emitt. 2)accidents will be avoided.
Which do you prefer, we make do with what we have and avoid potential accidents or we wait 15 years to build a subway train and the containers keep falling and killing people.....its your call but i know which i'd rather have.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Glimpse Of Gej's Transformation Agenda (picture) by Aksonman: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
bloggernaija: Sorry,
The rehabilitation was contracted and paid for right from
Abacha 's regime(I remember vividly when the Chinese got to the centre of Ibadan).
And the work continued all the way to the beginning of obasanjo.
Obasanjo expanded the /paid for the entire overhaul of the existing rail system and had a road map for the east west rail system which ought to have been built by now if there was really a tranformation .
Jonathan is simply commissioning the work of others in much the same way as that guy is doing in akwa ibom.
NIGERIA IS SIMPLY NOT WORKING AS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THAT THE SKY HIGH CRUDE OIL PRICES IS COVERING UP THE WEAKNESS OF THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY AND THE INEPTITUDE OF THE GOVERNMENT

In case you no go school,please read the last bolded line below.

Akson man: This morning 4th January 2014,I had a very nostalgic experience while driving to Ikeja from Dopemu area. At the railway crossing near Ashade Ram market,i saw a very long cargo train carrying over 12 containers,i quickly grabbed my phone and snapped this picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House / If Nigeria Is Broken Into Components, Northern Nigeria Will Be Poorest- Sanusi / This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkali On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.