Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Do I Get For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Get For Her? (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Get For Her? by Appliedmaths(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Falling in love with your long time female friend doesn't happen everyday. I've been good friends with this particular lady for over 3years now, and along the line I fell in love with her not quite long ago (although she gave me signs some time ago).

Haven't seen each other in months, but we talk often and on via bbm and phone calls. She knows what is at stake now.

Embarking on a trip back to my base, where we'll be together again. She said she got a good "body spray" for me as a present. And when I touch down I should report straight to her apartment for our usual meal (food things ooo).

I told her I got something for her too, but I'll keep it as a surprise till when we see each other; but truth is I haven't gotten anything for her.

Now the question is what do I get for her as a gift? Taking her out isn't part of the option, that one na everyday thing.

I want to get her something that will tell her that this guy is ready to start something serious with you.

I know what she likes, but I don't want to get her a perishable nor an edible item as the main present.

My little options are.

A good wrist watch as the main present, and a pack of chocolates as the side attraction.

I'm sticking to the chocolate as side attraction (we love chocolates and milky way, no jokes grin)

So please advice me; WHAT DO I GET FOR HER?

#Thanks cool
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
U can get her a nice bag or purse
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Stick with the wrist watch or u get her bracelets (dt's if she fancies it)
D chocolate too is imporant
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Why not just tell her you wanna start something serious instead of getting a gift that will say that?
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by kingpin0308(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
G0ddy bag. Daz al
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by Appliedmaths(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Why not just tell her you wanna start something serious instead of getting a gift that will say that?

Like I said in my post. She knows what's at stake. You know how girls are, accepting my proposal online wouldn't be ideal on her path. This would be my 1st relationship start up (official) gift.
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
A bracelet smiley
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Appliedmaths.:

Like I said in my post. She knows what's at stake. You know how girls are, accepting my proposal online wouldn't be ideal on her path. This would be my 1st relationship start up (official) gift.
Buy her a scarf grin
Re: What Do I Get For Her? by Appliedmaths(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
To all the ladies, I appreciate your response. It couldn't have come from any one better.

Bracelet ... *Thinking*...

@Mynd_44 Bros grin I hear.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Lonely Or Bored? Meet A New Friend Here / Gone Through Something? / First Date Questions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.