Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (46648 Views)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by duality(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2014
But Primate/Prophet Babatunde Ayodele, Founder/SpiritualHead of Inri Evangelical Church, Lagos said GEJ will win

I want to tell you that when Jonathan eventually gets his second term, there will be crisis. Also, another personwill be shopped by the PDP to take over from Jonathan, but like I said, through negotiation and begging, he will get the second term. Jonathan might be the last president of PDP to rule this country, anyway.

https://www.nairaland.com/1572070/prophecies-2014-patience-jonathan-may

BUT
Primate Theophilus Olabayo says

The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president.

Can't analyse this but...

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2014
I may have to review my stand on xtianity. How can I continue to bear the name "xtian" with these liars called "prophethieves"

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2014
And the daft one won't listen.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by ignis: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2014
Psylas: What do you expects from a yoruba prophet?!
Must you bring in tribe and sentiments into every thread?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Gboliwe: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2014
TEAM_GEJ:

Gbam....your first sensible comment on Nairaland.
SMH. Stop being stewpid! Its an advice.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by jamace(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Worwor: And the daft one won't listen.
Do you know who the enemies of Nigeria are?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:
Is this not the same "prophet" that predicted Tinubu will catch gonorhea last year?

Anyway there's no way for me to verify if indeed Tinubu caught gonorhea except when Remi Tinubu reveals she has cancer of the clito.ris.
This was supposed to be a joke?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by kubi240: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2014
everybody is a prophet in nigeria most of them are majicians

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by chi4ik(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2014
APC prophet
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by hollypagan: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2014
if he no bi man of God i for don course am
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:
Is this not the same "prophet" that predicted Tinubu will catch gonorhea last year?

Anyway there's no way for me to verify if indeed Tinubu caught gonorhea except when Remi Tinubu reveals she has cancer of the clito.ris.
Roflmao.
@ Topic: the SW politicians use the media and SW pastors to hype APC and lower GEJ and PDP.
Not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by jayAjoku(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
there is truly a storm coming... We have to hold on To God and pray for the grace to stand firm in the coming storm. Please dont take thngs for granted

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by showby: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
LOL
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by patriotic007: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
When i saw the name of the prophet and the location i just did not bother to read his prophesy again,.....So they have resorted to using fake prophets to blackmail GEJ?....If God has said he will rule till 2019 then nothing will happen,....All the huddles and arrows they have thrown at him has failed and i think God has a hand in this man's life,....Any body that denies the hand of the creator in GEJ's rise to power is the bigest lier on earth

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2014
This ibo self, u won't stop deceiving ur self, fightn against every1 dat says anytin against Jonathan, very soon u will start fightn God himself.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Whizkeey(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2014
cheap logic... now we go hear ifa warns obasonjo not to fight jonathan in 2015.....
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by sagaciousblog: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Prophecies everywhere...this pple should leave politics and face their churches.. what will happen in 2015 is not meant to be known in 2014, thats y its called FUTURE...

in other news,let the fittest lead..
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
“This year, the worst type of terrorism is coming; and corruption if not checked will cause great problems. Corruption has taken over Nigeria and God is about to judge Nigeria. There is an angel that is going to cleanse this country once and for all. The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president. The more they try to rig this coming election, the more violent it will become,” he said.........if there won't be election,let's just maintain our weak erect_ion
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
hungry and jobless fellows.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by patriotic007: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Not only Nigerians, even God doesn't want GEJ to contest.
If God does not want him then why did God elevate him so high above all the born to rule and their slaves in Nigeria?He did not kill to become president,....He did not form regional aliance to become president,...He did not insult a sitting president to become president,....He did not form BOKO HARAM to become president,...God has a hand in is life,....AND GOD WILL DECIDE 2015

5 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Toktee(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2014
payless:

I thought the Ibos said Christian Yorubas/Christian South want GEJ to contest. Is this prophet Hausa or Fulani?
that section of the country has a problem,they hate northeners,westeners as if they were the ones that crushed biafra.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by erictoonice: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2014
why is it that most so called men of God with biggest churches in Nigeria all Yoruba, is it that they are very good in hypnotising people
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Clerverly: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: .

The prophet again reiterated that President Jonathan was not the person God ordained to win the election, but because of his “ambition and desperation,” he would use the power of incumbency to force INEC to rig the election in his favour.

He said the method of rigging in the next year’s election would be different from what it used to be. “It will be more advanced, scientific, tactical and logical. It will be carried out in a more matured way,” he stated

Was he wrong?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by patriotic007: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2014
Sylvarresta: This ibo self, u won't stop deceiving ur self, fightn against every1 dat says anytin against Jonathan, very soon u will start fightn God himself.
You think anyone that supports GEJ is ibo?....You are in for a shock of your life in 2015,...All i see in this prophesy is that the youths should revolt if APC does not win because any election that APC loses has been rigged,.....mark my word 2015 will be the most peaceful election in Nigerian history,....Anyone that tries to make trouble when GEJ wins will be seriously dealt with because the security agents have learnt alot from 2011 when they allowed some misguarded youths to take laws into their hands

4 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by mysteryman2014: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Olabayo and his predictions, funny guy said i c bush wen asked of the outcme in the electoral battle between Snr Bush and Clinton. When prediction did not come to past, Olabayo changed voice claiming he is not God for all his predictions to come to past.

Beware of all these fake and false prophets masquerading as spokesperson from God.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Clerverly: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Insincere9igerian, why did you remove his 2010 prophesy you posted earlier? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by MrAboki: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Taaaa Shattap there... angry APC Prophet..

The Lord does not want Jonathan to contest, but wants Buhari and Tinubu to contest.. grin

Tell the Lord that this is a democracy and not his old testament style of selecting Kings from one family.. angry

If the Lord does not want Jonathan to be president, he should go and register with INEC, get a Voters card and cast his vote for his candidate. angry

Sadly though, the Lord is an Isreali Jew and not eligible to vote in Nigeria... grin

Tell the Lord to focus of Isreal and Leave Nigerian Politics alone.. angry

[size=18pt]PDP & Jonathan till 2019... angry[/size] Any Baggar wey no like am can apply for Cotonou Green Card and get out.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by dozai: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2014
proudlyAfrica: but guys joke apart...these things seemed to confirm what i saw in the dream two months ago...i dat dream GEJ said he would not contest rather propped-up a Northerner as the president also in another development, i saw the Gov. Of Kano been assesinated blood all over the place,,,mmmh may God protect us all!

marked. waiting for ur prophesy to come to pass
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Gamji007: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2014
payless: I thought the Ibos said Christian Yorubas/Christian South want GEJ to contest. Is this prophet Hausa or Fulani?

He is on Tinubu's payroll grin
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2014
This was the same way Nairaland was directly and actively hyping Ngige.
One would think Ngige would win every LG in Anambra state.
But Obiano turned out to be winner, with wide difference.
Chai! APC and media.
How many people are on Nairaland?
1million? Hype all you want, there are over 160Million Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by LadyH(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2014
page bookmarked till dec 31 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.