Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,473 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (45169 Views)

Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Emytexboy(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2015
A cleric, Prophet Anthony Nwoko, has said that neither President Goodluck Jonathan nor Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will be president after next month’s election.

Nwoko had in 1993 prophesied the end of the military regime of former Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida, which came to be.

Also in 1998, he prophesied that the late military ruler, Gen. Sani Abacha, would leave governance of Nigeria in a mysterious way. Briefing newsmen in Enugu yesterday on the state of the nation, he also lamented that the nation was turning very ungodly, saying, “I had told IBB in 1993 to leave office and it happened and in 1998, I prophesied that Abacha would leave office mysteriously, and you saw what happened.”

Speaking on prospect of Jonathan’s reelection, Nwoko said, “In 2010, I told Nigerians that they should not expect much or any miracle from Jonathan.

Now, in this coming election, Jonathan will only serve as John the Baptist and Buhari has not got any heavenly crown to rule and will not rule this country because he hasn’t got that crown.

“Don’t take my prophecies for granted because I had also told Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar not to make Obasanjo president and I had also warned Obasanjo not to make the late former President Yar’Adua president and my advice was not heeded and you saw what happened.”

On what would happen having prophesied that the two leading presidential candidates would not be president after February elections, the 64-year-old prophet vacillated, saying: “I can see the glory of Nigeria in the South East and I don’t agree with Wole Soyinka that Jonathan is Nebuchadnezzar; Jonathan is a forerunner to the glory of God.”

On the controversy stoked recently by Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka in Enugu, Nwoko said he was not condemning the priest but “I want to tell him that I can see the glory of God in the South,” an ominous projection that showed no definite direction for the country in the event that either of the two giants become president as prophesied.

The prophet, who said he is not married at the advanced age of 64 years, has no home of his own and has not set foot on his Umuahia country home in Abia State in the past 45 years.

He said he would only visit Umuahia after accomplishing the prophetic task for which he was called home from America by God decades ago.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/jonathan-buhari-wont-be-president-nwoko/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2015
You know what the prophet is suffering from? The kabai and pig poo he smoke dont the worry am so tey the man the see the future and predict it by force.

6 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Sammiel: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2015
It is very obvious that both candidates aren't fit to take us to the promised land. Let this prophecy come true and thy will be done oh Lord. Amen.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by okpamson15(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2015
I no it. The whole truth is that Buhari wil win bt 3days his swearing in he wil join yaradua. And vice wil take over

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by holatin(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
okpamson15:
I no it. The whole truth is that Buhari wil win bt 3days his swearing in he wil join yaradua. And vice wil take over
maybe you win join him too. as his servant in the world beyond.

oniranu

buhari for president
anybody that wish you short life will enter six feet soon

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by holatin(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
but I was told d prophet don stop smoking weed harvested in Ukraine.

Ukraine weed are dangerous to adult

Buhari for president

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by okpamson15(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
maybe you win join him too. as his servant in the world beyond.

oniranu
i no blaim, u have already been brain wash by their doctrine hw wil u not talk like that. Mogana.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by holatin(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
okpamson15:
i no blaim, u have already been brain wash by their doctrine hw wil u not talk like that. Mogana.
yeah you can't BLAIM me you illiterate Thug employed by pdp to campaign for incompetence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by okpamson15(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
yeah you can't BLAIM me you illiterate Thug employed by pdp to campaign for incompetence
i'm nt a suiced bomber just like u. U have being brain wash already. Wait 4 ur crying day come feb. 14. Idiot like u.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by datguru: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2015
hmmmm, I smell something here

2 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by TRADELYN: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2015
cool
grin
Everybody dey exploit this general elections kiss
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by PAINGAIN: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
I don't know why but I want this prophesy to come true. I just don't see anything good coming from both presidential aspirants. Jona is clueless but buhari seems to b clueless itself.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by ayukdaboss(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Many "Men of God" have given their own prophecies concerning the elections. Ashimlowo Matthew recently said he knows the President already...Who do we believe??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Willgates(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
vague vision
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by lilbazy(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
One thing is certain,and its Gej till 2019. I stopped worrying myself about general muammar buhari,he won't win.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by 1stola: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
YEAH!
'PROPHET' IS RIGHT BUT HE MADE MISTAKE IN THE DATE.
IT IS NEITHER GEJ NOR GMB WILL CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT BY FEBRUARY 2019 ELECTION.
GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by natureblack(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
"an eminous projection that showed no definite direction for the country in the event that either of the two giants become president as prophesied" .......hmnmmm

of late,every pastor and prophet has been "seeing things" but Prophet Nwoko's comes with a cannon sound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
May 29 will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Watching with keen interest. By march we wld hav knw who God reveal it to

1 Like 1 Share

This is the best news ever.. wish it will come to pass

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by eke419: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
I warn prophesy my own before anybody answer mr president for naija him must deposit 20m for my acc. grin

Do You Feel Stuck In A Bullying Relationship
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/2538-do-you-feel-stuck-in-a-bullying-relationship
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Scarpon(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigeria is in the hand of the messiah then
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by PerfumeRepublik: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
My Prophecy:
•I must book space on Nairaland today grin
• I must swallow Fufu and egusi soup this afternoon.
•Mtn must send me at least 4 spam SMS today
•Airtel must steal at least N100 from my airtime this week
•Na Hot water I go use baff through out this week
•e get one fine girl Wey I meet during the holidays, I must call am today grin
•If I remember new prophecies I'll come and add up

grin

21 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by html14java(f): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
story

[size=30pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by vizkiz: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=30pt]UP UPN[/size]
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by shorxynla(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Change is All I want.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by lirusehn(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Drug abuse undecided

2 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Ezedon(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
May be he is seeking for attention, but if it come to pass, TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Oh, not today again, if god told you those two can't make president, didn't he tell who will? So why not tell us who will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official / Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.