Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (46649 Views)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2014
This coming storm would enter churches because corruption has entered churches.......especially reedemed church
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Pataki: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2014
All these fake yoruba prophets should leave GEJ alone.

He has been anointed by daddy GO.....placed on a supersonic jet of aso rock 2015 by the pimping Oritsejafor.

Who then is this lying prophet that will speak against our almighty retardeen?!

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by torchwave: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2014
slimdiggi: The Walking Dead
Truly a Walking Dead. smh
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2014
fyneguy: Don’t contest 2015 poll – Prophet tells Jonathan

By Ayodele Olalere

Founder of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos, Primate Theophilus Olabayo, has once again predicted that the country would experience more crises this year, warning President Jonathan not to contest the 2015 presidential election.I SEE FAKE PROPHETs EVERY WERE!

The prophet, known for his annual predictions, some of which he claimed came to pass, said unless Nigerians embark on fasting and prayer, more political crises and killings would occur.

“This year, the worst type of terrorism is coming; and corruption if not checked will cause great problems. Corruption has taken over Nigeria and God is about to judge Nigeria. There is an angel that is going to cleanse this country once and for all. The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president. The more they try to rig this coming election, the more violent it will become,” he said.

Olabayo, in an exclusive interview with Saturday Newswatch in Lagos, further said in spite of the numerous crises, the country would not break up.

“Those who are embezzling our money; if they are not dead, some of them would end up in prison. There are so many fake prophets who are saying the county will break up but it will not break up. There will be modalities. The Federal Government may not be powerful as before. There will be state police. God has prophesied it for long that there would be a constitutional conference. We have to pray so that it will succeed because I saw a storm coming and the storm would touch every sector of the country like economy, political; every sector of the country will be affected. There will be flood of the highest order.”

He added: “We have to pray for most of our leaders like former president Shehu Shagari, Maitama Sule, Rabiu Musa, Bola Tinubu and many others. They need prayers to survive, and they should pray against bereavement. This coming storm would enter churches because corruption has entered churches.

“I saw the poor facing the rich. Before the North Africans revolution, God revealed it to me and I said it. More powerful revolutions are coming to this country and that is why we have to be very careful. I saw the death of two prominent Obas. An attempt would be made to kidnap one of the governors in the South-West while Bamanga Tukur would be removed as PDP Chairman but he would be given an international assignment.”

Concerning President Jonathan, Olabayo warned him against contesting the 2015 election. He also warned the People Democratic Party against rigging the coming elections.

“PDP think they have a joker but that joker will fail them. If they attempt to rig this election, there will be anarchy in this country. Many people will still join APC. They will try to impeach the President but they will not succeed. President Jonathan needs to mellow down so that he will not be made the sacrificial lamb. He has to be prayerful to survive between now and 2015.”

Olabayo is however sad that in spite of his warnings against impending dangers, many people fail to listen to him.

“They call people like us prophet of doom but we are not bothered. In most cases in Nigeria, people don’t want the truth. All I have been saying have been coming to pass. Before Mandela came out of prison, God said it, even before his death God revealed it. Even before Chinua Achebe died, God said it and God revealed Chief Bola Ige would be killed if he took up political appointment and I warned him but he did not listen.”

Source: http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2014/01/04/boko-haram-security-agencies-involved-tsav/
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by torchwave: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
IYA NGBALI: This coming storm would enter churches because corruption has entered churches.......especially reedemed church
coming from a corrupt mouth
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by deletrue: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Goddex: This "Man of God" obviously reads too much PUNCH, The Nation Newspapers etc. By the way, Pastor Bakare and co made similar prophesies in 2003 when Obasanjo was about going for 2nd term . . .
You are correct. This Punch News papers will definitely cause more harms not only to APC but also to its management team. This is the first time a new paper company successfully hypnotised a political party and the entire Yahweh congregation.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by tanidabi: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2014
the true test of a prophet is one whose prophecy comes to pass.It's very unfair for a prophet to keep seeing doom and talking negative to cause fear in people.God is a loving God and if we pray he will avert this things .Prophecies are meant for the edification and building of the body of christ and not otherwise.Who does not know how easy it is for a northerner to become president? when did that one become news or prophecy.

Christians wake up and know your bible ,enough of all this deception and bondage.
God is a loving and caring God ,primate make we hear word
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by eprynce(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2014
If all these are true, why pray against them. Aren't all these what we have prayed to happen? A revolution that will sweep all the evil and corrupt out of government? Except of cos the flooding...SMH for una
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by ebube7(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2014
First of all, I will like to thank God for being true to His word. Somewhere in the scriptures it is is written, "I will not do a thing unless I reveal it to my prophets."
Thanks @OP for such a nice job. My advice to my beloved President is this: Don't neglect, despise or treat Prophesies with disdain. God said u should not run for the 2015 elections; He did not say u should never run for any other presidential election. If Jesus tarries, there is still 2019,...,...e.t.c
Nigeria will never be the same again. Thank God once again.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
torchwave: coming from a corrupt mouth
read by a brain washed member. Have you paid your tithe this month?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by phemy36(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Read this ‎​2014 PROPHECIES: They Will Try To Kill Jonathan, Pray For Dame Patience – Prophet Warns... http://isojipark.com/entertainment/2014-prophecies-will-try-kill-jonathan-pray-dame-patience-prophet-warns/
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by dokunbam(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
The bottom line, let us pray for our dear country
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Malakh: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

18 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

21 For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.

23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord God.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Rexnegro(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmm smh to those who play with prophesy should be very careful,weda from real or fake pastor...as for me I will be keeping my mind cross for that time...may God flush all the bad eggs in this country....wish we can divide and at d same time I believe naija can be great nation once again.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Afroconnect: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
One thing is certain-prophecy or not,if these corrupt foolish politicians do not stop stealing,Nigerians will definitely rise up against them...the youths are disillusioned,pushed to the wall.

Only fools need a prophet to tell them that,when its happening all around Africa.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Smooyis(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
sCun: APC end time prophet.
Aaaaah. Don't you fear God?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by fiizznation: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
lipsrsealed hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Saintkeirrison: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
All dis 1 na talk joor na 2day if naija de finish make e finish nw Jona must rull again
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Smooyis(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
When God speaks, the wise listens.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Psylas: What do you expects from a yoruba prophet?!

Abi o!! He didn't see anything about OBJ even with the recent fracas that old dummy is creating
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Obeyman: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Goddex: This "Man of God" obviously reads too much PUNCH, The Nation Newspapers etc. By the way, Pastor Bakare and co made similar prophesies in 2003 when Obasanjo was about going for 2nd term . . .
Obviously u are right. APC card carry member or sympathiser in disguise. 2015 will come and gone, shame shall be their portion. GEJ all the way.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by NdiAnambra: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
What would one expect from a Yoruba Pastor?? Go and ask an Otuoke Pastor, he will tell you that he God showed him that Jonathan shall be President until 2019. Nigerian Pastors!!!!
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wat do u xpect fm a prophet dat jus decamped to apc
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by naso2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=15pt]The Sun Newspaper NIGERIA]2011: Bloodshed, calamity ahead – Primate Olabayo
•Warns Jonathan on personal security
By Oge Okonkwo
Sunday, August 29, 2010[/size]

•Olabayo
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Primate Theophilus Olabayo has again called on President Goodluck Jonathan to place national interest above personal interest and save the nation from dire crisis and bloodshed by sacrificing his interest to contest for the presidency in 2011.

Addressing journalists in Ilorin on Friday at the end of this year’s Taborah Convention and retreat, Olabayo, head of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, said emphatically: “More crisis is coming. Jonathan has not seen crisis yet.

And it will start earlier than many will ever suspect, for if prayers are not offered to save the nation and if Jonathan does not toy with the security of lives and property, an inter-ethnic massive blood-letting may be unleashed as early as before the end of this year.

“Once the blood-letting begins, it will lead to even more bloodshed as it will spread uncontrollably and will end up jeopardising Nigeria’s democracy. Another (person) with the heart of a lion will rise up and impose control and sweep the present era away.” Continuing the blood-chilling prediction, Olabayo said the impending crisis would consume politicians and corrupt Nigerians like nothing that has ever happened in the country before.

“It will be a massive flood, uncontrollable, and it will lead to a massive cleansing of the polity. There will be no place to hide for those who are at the forefront of power and corruption now. “What I see is an unmitigated calamity on Nigeria, if it is not averted with prayers. And yes, Jonathan must listen to God and rule himself out of the 2011 election now while he still has the time and the initiative for soon God will take both from him.

The way out is for Jonathan to listen and respect the gentleman agreement within the PDP and respect the internal principle of zoning.” The Primate advised the president to dump his ambition for the sake of national security or he could end up as someone who pulled down the house he was supposed to strengthen as well as beatify.

As if in pain by the vision of a coming doom, Olabayo exclaimed: “But Nigerians do not learn! Goodluck Jonathan should not push his good luck beyond its limits. Everything has a limit. He should not try God and he should not play God either. He is not Nigeria’s messiah; God will raise a messiah, a man with the heart of a lion, who will cleanse the land and make Nigeria a country Nigerians will be proud of, and we are getting there already.”

The cleric also placed Jonathan on security alert.
Jonathan should be planning how to survive [size=20pt]and complete this term that ends in May 2011[/size]. He may not know it but real, yes, real danger is not only lurking around the corner, it is already knocking at the door. His security is no longer secure. Real and dangerous conspiracy is brewing.” When reminded that his call for Jonathan to forsake the presidency race has so far gone unheeded, he replied: “I am a Prophet of God; I must deliver God’s message for I am only a messenger. Those with the fear of God will listen; those without the fear of God will perish because they will not listen.

On the national level, Olabayo warned “there is danger between now and the beginning of the election. There is too much money and corruption. Jonathan imposed Nwodo on the PDP and that Nwodo is going to destroy the party. What he and Jonathan planned will not succeed, so said the Almighty God. If only Nigerians can see the magnitude of the crisis that is coming, they will shudder. God will answer the prayers of Nigerians and reduce the magnitude of the crisis, or Nigeria may break into several countries, in fact we prayed against such break up at this year’s Taborah, and I plead with all Nigerians to join me in this prayer.”

When asked to state the nature of the crisis he saw engulfing the nation, Olabayo said that “there will be so much killings that Nigeria will shake to its very foundation, people will be butchered, maimed, etc. There will be inter-ethnic attacks and in the midst of the mayhem, the man with the lion heart will arise and Nigerian will be renewed”.
Olabayo also implored Nigerians to pray for the CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi and his children”.

When asked what he would do if Jonathan refuses his message, Olabayo said the duty of a Prophet is to give God’s warning and messages as he received them, without fear or favour but it is left to those God sent him to accept or reject the message. He said he had warned that the deposed King of Akure was not the right choice and that he saw a basket and not a crown over his head, but he was made a king all the same, but he just had to fall. He said; “Corruption is too much in the country and God is angry and will soon deal with the corrupt people and free the oppressed. He advised

In the last 30 years, Primate Olabayo has made yearly predictions at the end of the Taborah retreat and Convocation. He predicted that if Abiola was not released by Abacha, he would die in detention. In the 1990s, he was officially received at the UN Headquarters by the then Secretary-General, Boutrous Boutrous Ghali, whose rise to that position he had predicted.

I still remember
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Ibo prophets only prophesy at the rail tracks in Yaba, Lagos.
By their words we shall know the TEAM BEND DOWN BOUTIQUE..
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
proudlyAfrica: but guys joke apart...these things seemed to confirm what i saw in the dream two months ago...i dat dream GEJ said he would not contest rather propped-up a Northerner as the president also in another development, i saw the Gov. Of Kano been assesinated blood all over the place,,,mmmh may God protect us all!

You need Amatem!
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by nwababy1: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
obviously, Apc prophet
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by BlueScholar(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
He should keep is prophecy to himself,I'm really tired of this "men of God"bullshit,na only them dey worship God?! Leave the guy do what he think is best for him,moreover all them leaders are thiefs
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Bushdiri(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fake prophet, paid to prophesy for APC, last year january one of these fake prophet said the first lady will die, big lie.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Babacele: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Can you tell with a solid prove one attrocity of Bola Tinubu? Or just hatred for guardian angel of democracy in Nigeria? I'm waiting please
How Far?:
Is this not the same "prophet" that predicted Tinubu will catch gonorhea last year?

Anyway there's no way for me to verify if indeed Tinubu caught gonorhea except when Remi Tinubu reveals she has cancer of the clito.ris.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Kei144(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
The so-called prophet is crazy. Adegboye rightly prophesied that 2014 will determine the future of Nigeria and not 2015, and this so-called prophet is talking about 2015 election. There will be no 2015 election in Nigeria.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by teeyford(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Be careful on how u talk about or judge men of God or those who say they are,u can neVer be too sure...just pray that no bad thing or event shall happen this year...pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.