Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? (1838 Views)

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car / What Happened To Izuogu’s Z-600 Nigeria Made Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? by feldido(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Just spotted it in one post online promoting Nigerian industries. So I had to share.
Will u still want me to patronize Nigerian cars? cheesy

Re: Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? by kama1210: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
show full pix....so am ftc. Good starting point for fp material.
Re: Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? by feldido(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Only concerned about the spelling of d vehicle... If we can't take note of little things hw are u sure d car is free from mistakes?
Re: Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? by abatically(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
omg u got to be kidding me. How could a so called vehicle manufacturing company make such mistake? The same silly mistakes we see in Nigerian movies end credits. Gosh if they can't employ competent people that knows how to write correct words in English then how are they going to pass quality control which is a more complicated and careful procedure. Building a car is not just assembling engines and tyres, there are lots of things involved. BIG FAIL INNOSON. REALLY BIG FAIL. Well, maybe not a big fail if Innoson doesn't actually have anything to do with that inscription on the bus, maybe its the owner that put it there. But if it was like that out of the factory, then BIG FAIL.
Re: Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
The way I see it, that inscription looks like it wasn't on the van when it was photographed. Meaning it was superimposed on the image.

Photoshopped?

Possibly.
Re: Should I Buy This Nigeria Made Car? by abatically(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Siena: The way I see it, that inscription looks like it wasn't on the van when it was photographed. Meaning it was superimposed on the image.

Photoshopped?

Possibly.

You are right siena.. This bus did not leave the factory like this. Its Innoson Vehicle ManufactuRING Co. Limited, and not Innoson Vehicle ManufactuRERS Co. Limited. This is either photo-shopped or the end user put it there.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The 2015 Mercedes-benz S550 4MATIC Coupe? / A Corolla On Hire Purchase Needed In Abuja / My Car Lock Was Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.