Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,649 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This (632 Views)

Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent / 15 Top Rated International Musicians Of Yoruba Descent (Old and Contemporary) / Proud Awori People Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by ladionline: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
I am happy to share this. A sociocultural group of Awori descendants is in the offing. Please are you Awori? Send your detail to prexios@yahoo.com, please, my intimate friends were the brains behind this. But they ask me to invite friends and this is the medium at my disposal. They are on my neck now. Thanks.
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by kemiola89(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2014
What's this all about?
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by ladionline: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2014
kemiola89: What's this all about?
I like to say its like family get together.
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by kemiola89(f): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Ok ooo! Eyin omo Awori, kitigbe?
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by ladionline: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
kemiola89: Ok ooo! Eyin omo Awori, kitigbe?
O gbeere o! Omo Oluwe~wun.

1 Like

Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by aljharem(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Family get together ? Explain further
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by ladionline: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
alj harem: Family get together ? Explain further
No, brother, lest some fast alexs hajack the pipe dream of my friends while I try to explain to alj harem. BTW, I enjoy reading your great and insightful contributions across various thread on this forum. You are a great guy, I am having a brush with history conversing wif you.
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by aljharem(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
ladionline: No, brother, lest some fast alexs hajack the pipe dream of my friends while I try to explain to alj harem. BTW, I enjoy reading your great and insightful contributions across various thread on this forum. You are a great guy, I am having a brush with history conversing wif you.

Thanks I am flattered. I also use the moniker step1 so you can follow Awori and Egun topics from me.

I know you are awori, you should join https://www.facebook.com/pages/Awori-People-of-Lagos/158562674212878

I will join that of your friends
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by ladionline: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Are You Awori Descent? Please Read This by ladionline: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
alj harem:

Thanks I am flattered. I also use the moniker step1 so you can follow Awori and Egun topics from me.

I know you are awori, you should join https://www.facebook.com/pages/Awori-People-of-Lagos/158562674212878

I will join that of your friends
eeeehhhh! Oloun o se o. ThANks so much bros. I will pass my friends no across to you. His name is Bolatito. Then I will join the facebook community of yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This / I Need True Answer To This Question! / Size Of Man Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.