Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church (626 Views)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by packman: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2014
its the first Sunday of 2014

and its the first Sunday of the month

in my church today is anointing service for the year 2014

we receive special anointing today

whats happening in your church today
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by greatgod2012(f): 4:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Thanksgiving service!

1 Like

Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by Danhumprey: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2014
First Covenant service of the month. Too bad I won't be able to attend. sad
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by PastorOluT(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2014
So much will be happening in the church, but its not as much as important than for us to realize that we are in the final phase of our life on this side of eternity.

We are in the last lap of our race on earth and would soon give accounts of our sojourneying on this side of eternity. The bible says we should be wise as serpent and gentle as a dove, also it says it is required in stewardship that a man be found faithful.

Let us all arise from our slumbering and receive the light and life of Christ running with focus and perseverance the final lap of the race we are called to!

Seeing wherefore brethren that we are compassed around with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us do away with every sin and weight which easily beset us, and running this race with perseverance that is set before us. Looking unto Christ the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was placed before Him endure the cross, despising the shame and has sat at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2014
I attend RCCG. The workers' meeting is going on right now. I see new offering baskets in my church. Smh
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by packman: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Pastor Olu T: So much will be happening in the church, but its not as much as important than for us to realize that we are in the final phase of our life on this side of eternity.

We are in the last lap of our race on earth and would soon give accounts of our sojourneying on this side of eternity. The bible says we should be wise as serpent and gentle as a dove, also it says it is required in stewardship that a man be found faithful.

Let us all arise from our slumbering and receive the light and life of Christ running with focus and perseverance the final lap of the race we are called to!

Seeing wherefore brethren that we are compassed around with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us do away with every sin and weight which easily beset us, and running this race with perseverance that is set before us. Looking unto Christ the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was placed before Him endure the cross, despising the shame and has sat at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

we have heard but we never asked for all dis preaching
please try to live ur life as positive as u can

and stop bounding ur self with unnecessary act

and next time don't derail my thread
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by hexxez(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2014
[b][/b]First Fruit Sermon Is Happening!!
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
hexxez: [b][/b]First Fruit Sermon Is Happening!!

Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
We are observing a 31 days dry fasting and prayer. To water d ground for a fruitful 2014.
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
U don't have to be rude bro. HE JUST SAID THE BITTER TRUTH. Take it,or ignore it.
packman:

we have heard but we never asked for all dis preaching
please try to live ur life as positive as u can

and stop bounding ur self with unnecessary act

and next time don't derail my thread
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
#Team Greatness# alot has happen and continue to happen cus is my year of greatness. Communion Service all the way.
Re: First Sunday Of 2014 What's Happening In Your Church by packman: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Adaobi12: U don't have to be rude bro. HE JUST SAID THE BITTER TRUTH. Take it,or ignore it.

OK SIS I GET U grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HOPE THE FASTING IS NOT AFFECTING SENSE OF REASONING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

COS I DON'T SEE THE RUDENESS IN MY COMMENT undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

24 Year Broken Marriage Restored! / Pastor Kumuyi Storms Uyo / No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.