Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? (2733 Views)

Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! / What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by omotenah(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2014
I would just like some advice or tips on increasing the size of my butt & thighs... I've been doing some butt exercises lately tho
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2014
Wetin be butt?why not tell us say u wan get big nyash then i will tell u wot to do.butt abi boot ko bun bun ni
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by tchigofigo(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2014
butt pics or.,it didn't appen
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by omotenah(f): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2014
aii you've been noticed
talk2davoo: Wetin be butt?why not tell us say u wan get big nyash then i will tell u wot to do.butt abi boot ko bun bun ni
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by RAPMAN02(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2014
nope, it would just make it firm.. As in it won't die of sitting down too much.....
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by omotenah(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2014
RAPMAN02: nope, it would just make it firm.. As in it won't die of sitting down too much.....
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by spenca: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2014
Would need to see your butt in order to know the kind of exercise you need to widen your butt ,as there are various kinds of exercises for different development
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by deols(f): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
lol@ the responses.

@Op, I assume the exercise you are talking about includes squats.

They don't increase your butt size but burn the fat on your lower back and maybe upper tigh as well. That way, your butt appears bigger, relative to its surrounding.
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by stevecantrell: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
omotenah: I would just like some advice or tips on increasing the size of my butt & thighs... I've been doing some butt exercises lately tho

No, Butt exercise like squats will only make it firm.
If you keep exercising a firm butt it will get even smaller.
Use a BUTT enhancer, like Maca or aguaje.

Maca is more economical cos it works very fast. Aguage needs several months to take effect and its pretty expensive.

click the signature for more info.
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by omotenah(f): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
done thanks smiley
steve_cantrell:

No, Butt exercise like squats will only make it firm.
If you keep exercising a firm butt it will get even smaller.
Use a BUTT enhancer, like Maca or aguaje.

Maca is more economical cos it works very fast. Aguage needs several months to take effect and its pretty expensive.

click the signature for more info.
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by uonyekwere(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Yea u can grow ur butt size with excercises, mostly squats. But u need to do squats with heavier weights to activate the larger fast-twitch muscles that are made for lifting heavy weights.
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by gracehart32: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Aguaje, the curvy fruit now available

The most valuable property of the Aguaje fruit is its high content of Phytoestrogens (Natural Feminine Estrogen*), vitamins, and minerals that enhance internal and external health of your body, skin and hair.

They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as br***ts and bum and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle.

It helps to shape the female. It is reasoned to be that Aguaje contributes to beauty and exuberance of the women in the Peruvian jungle, those who consume it regularly.

Call or text 08027209527 or email: gracehart32@yahoo.co.uk for further enquiries.
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by HayTeeHem(f): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by HayTeeHem(f): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=stevecantrell post=20696002]
angry[quote author=stevecantrell post=20696002]
Re: Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size? by gracehart32: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aguaje + Maca, the curvy fruit now available

The most valuable property of the Aguaje fruit is its high content of Phytoestrogens (Natural Feminine Estrogen*), vitamins, and minerals that enhance internal and external health of your body, skin and hair.

They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as br***ts and bum and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle.

It helps to shape the female. It is reasoned to be that Aguaje + Maca contributes to beauty and exuberance of the women in the Peruvian jungle, those who consume it regularly.

Call or text 08027209527 or email: gracehart32@yahoo.co.uk for further enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation Concerning Fibroid Growth And Food / I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. / Revoflex Xtreme (Fitness Equipment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.