Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Where Is Mukina2? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Mukina2? (873 Views)

Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) / Mukina2 Plz Forgive Me / Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mukina2? by Rednaxelot: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
As we can see, there have been delays and decrease in the homepage updates since January 1st. Checking on the featured link, i discovered that the activities on the homepage were only done by Seun and Semid4lyfe with the most active super mod, Mukina2 absent. The last time Mukina2 moved a thread to the homepage was on the same day and time she was last seen online around 11:26am on the 1st of January.

The questions now are;
where is Mukina2?
Hope all is well with her?
Is she no more a supermod and mod?
For how long shall we continue to endure this delay in homepage update?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Rednaxelot: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Viewing this topic: Rednaxelot
(m), Ikenna351(m), Mynd_44
can see you mods viewing the post. Very likely you both have something to say to it.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Deiok(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
I think her husband gave her a three weeks ban from Nairaland.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by CaptJHMiller: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guy how did u find all this info out? Bn trying to know which mod moves a topic to FP but dunno how.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Rednaxelot: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Guy how did u find all this info out? Bn trying to know which mod moves a topic to FP but dunno how.
click on the featured link on the homepage threads.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by psky: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin

psky: Wow! It's seems like Seun and Mukina might have had a disagreement, and he might have stripped her of her duties as a super-mod. Either that or she quit. Again these are just suppositions, really hope they are not true.

But look, not only is she not haven being active since the 1st of January super strange, but she's now a mod of the Islam for Muslims section. With two mods already running that section, which isn't even very active, bringing a third, who must already have enough work as a super-mod, is obviously very suspicious.

Seun has definitely had his problems with mukina, and he's never been scared to say it out loud.

https://www.nairaland.com/1546803/what-happening-nl-politics-section#20061287

At the same time she might just have gotten more busy in real life, and opting for a less stressful position as a regular mod in a peaceful section would make sense.

As someone said, seun should just clear the air on the matter, something's definitely wrong.

Seun's explanation could be found using the link below though.

https://www.nairaland.com/1575834/seun-what-went-wrong#20594912

You know I'd really like to believe it, just when you type mukina2 in the local search box you get so many hidden posts, that means they are probably talking about her in the moderators section. If she's merely busy it would be strange that she would garner so much attention from there. Seems there might be more to the story.

But hey, all I have are suppositions to tingle your mind. Let's hope all is well with her.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Amastermovic(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
i gave her a crious ban frm blockin my 4mal acct 4 32yrs without doin notin:::i guess her techno phone ve been sold out on d 1st around 12:::to party with her frnds Mukinnna Ban me 1 more time again:::
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by CaptJHMiller: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oga no get o! I don't mean to derail.. but I don't see featured link..

Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Emmyk(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
It's below the page, just before the disclaimer blah blah blah.

It's LINKS 1,2,3,4,5,6.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
I heard the mods are on strike .
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by psky: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

E be like say you just wan make people see your likes. grin
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by psky: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
teeo: I heard the mods are on strike .

You heard from jokers my friend.
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
psky:

You heard from jokers my friend.

Face front, believe me they are on a strike
Re: Where Is Mukina2? by psky: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
teeo:

Face front, believe me they are on a strike

Prove

(1) (Reply)

Ebola:ebola Scare In Fmc Asaba(rumour) / How We Communicate With Thedead - Charly Boy's Virginangels / 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.